Comic book Zako (1 Viewer)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Dan Barry: Doctor Dare - Space 1939 (comic)

Deposit Files 32 mb
Wow, thanks. I love these 50ies-style erotic comics.
There was another similar one, Playcolt maybe it was posted before, about a James Bond style agent against a recurring villainess who uses various henchwomen dressed as fairy tales characters.
Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_102.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_103.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_104.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_105.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_106.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_107.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_108.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_109.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_110.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_111.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_112.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_113.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_114.png Playcolt_III_11_ADisneylandRideLaMorte_115.png

The Vinland saga - the manga story of Viking Jesus.

Maid assassin, random bedmate collateral, and heroic servant posing as a decoy for the prince.

I feel these don't really belong here, maybe the first, but the others are not really zakos - one was an innocent murdered by this main hero guy (hero, as if... waited all this time just to kill his own father?) and the other was a decoy.

Dude, this was posted like 3 times already. How's about someone posts the next issue instead? Or is there one?

Last edited:

familiarsights

Potential Patron
Have any of you guys been following the Hataraku Saibou anime (Cells at Work)? Well its edgier spinoff manga Hataraku Saibou Black about an unhealthy body gave us the rare treat of zakos fighting and dying for the "good guys" side (the body's immune system) in chapter 4:

DgygCBIU8AcR8yP.jpg
Currently the only chapter four I could find online are the Chinese and Indonesian language translated ones, the English translation will probably come in a day or two.

They depicted "pus" as bodypiles:
V13.jpg
V15.jpg
V24.jpg
Just head to Mangadex to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Dunno if they can be considered zako really if they are the good guys...

From Evil at Baldur's Gate - tiefling thief girl gets taken out. She dies off-screen but I love the panel when the much smaller halfling girl just casually drags her body by the hair.
RCO011a.jpg RCO012a.jpg RCO013a.jpg

holhorse

Master of this Domain

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I'd be lying if I said I've never read an old action manga and though "What if all the villains were girls though?" Now I know! (Though Kisirian art is sometimes also kind of like that too. Great stuff)

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Lovely comic, what is it called and is there a chance of an English translation of this fine comic?

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Just uploaded my comic on Pixiv~
[R-18G]俠物語序章 - 俠之小者
Hope you like it!
How'd this come about? Is this a long term patronage sort of thing? Cause that's 33 dang pages with lettering and everything and you said more's coming.
I can't quite figure out what the Taobao link is, and I'm sure that's either the answer or where you're selling it if it's your art, but I'm pretty sure you've said in the past everything is commissioned.
No matter what, it's very well done! I wish no one died but that's me and you know, that's just my burden. I'm happy to see a big project like this come out and work, because it couldn't have been easy no matter how it happened.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
How'd this come about? Is this a long term patronage sort of thing? Cause that's 33 dang pages with lettering and everything and you said more's coming.
I can't quite figure out what the Taobao link is, and I'm sure that's either the answer or where you're selling it if it's your art, but I'm pretty sure you've said in the past everything is commissioned.
No matter what, it's very well done! I wish no one died but that's me and you know, that's just my burden. I'm happy to see a big project like this come out and work, because it couldn't have been easy no matter how it happened.
I will keep going!! Thank you!

MZZ

Content Creator
Have any of you guys been following the Hataraku Saibou anime (Cells at Work)? Well its edgier spinoff manga Hataraku Saibou Black about an unhealthy body gave us the rare treat of zakos fighting and dying for the "good guys" side (the body's immune system) in chapter 4:
Currently the only chapter four I could find online are the Chinese and Indonesian language translated ones, the English translation will probably come in a day or two.

V13.jpg

Just head to Mangadex to see it.
Wait, there is a "Es war einmal das Leben" on Anime-crack ? :grin:
Is it also accurate/instructive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.