Comic book Zako (1 Viewer)

Minion

Master of this Domain
There's another Halloween Man issue that has some zakos in it, but I dont know which issue.

These are the only images I have. They were from around 2010 or 2011

halloween_man_page_1_by_waltlindsay-d31wsnf.jpg halloween_man_page_2_by_waltlindsay-d31wsxy.jpg

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
There's another Halloween Man issue that has some zakos in it, but I dont know which issue.

It's in the #8.
In the rest of the story, the heroine is caught and forced to join the zako army of the main, curvy and sexy, blonde villainess.
But of course, the table turns.
My favorite moment : when the gorgeous main villainess is in in distress ! She's so sexy !

Attachments

• IMG_9473.PNG
    IMG_9473.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 700
  • IMG_9474.PNG
    IMG_9474.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 647
  • IMG_9475.PNG
    IMG_9475.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 666
  • IMG_9476.PNG
    IMG_9476.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 642
  • IMG_9477.PNG
    IMG_9477.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 650
  • IMG_9478.PNG
    IMG_9478.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 678
  • IMG_9479.PNG
    IMG_9479.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 673
  • IMG_9480.PNG
    IMG_9480.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 672
  • IMG_9481.PNG
    IMG_9481.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 628

wj1905

Master of this Domain
It's in the #8.
In the rest of the story, the heroine is caught and forced to join the zako army of the main, curvy and sexy, blonde villainess.
But of course, the table turns.
My favorite moment : when the gorgeous main villainess is in in distress ! She's so sexy !
LOL, one of her minions is Leela from Futurama... :) I am guessing this comic is not from a bigger comic company, right?

Minion

Master of this Domain
I know that penguin's henchwomen/waitresses Jay, Lark amd Raven appeared in the Batman animated series and Batwoman movie, and Lark has appeared a few times in the comic (as a much more butch henchwoman), but have there been any scenes with other women?

I found a few images that shows that the penguin for many years has been employing female security/henchwomen at his iceberg lounge.

do they ever do anything?
Screenshot_20180416-024042.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I donno if this is appropriate, but I remember seeing a cover for Judge Dredd in EGM that had him standing on a carpet of bodies, and at least a few were female. I remember a blonde in a tight grey bodysuit.
I've looked a couple times, but... no dice. Does anyone remember this?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I know that penguin's henchwomen/waitresses Jay, Lark amd Raven appeared in the Batman animated series and Batwoman movie, and Lark has appeared a few times in the comic (as a much more butch henchwoman), but have there been any scenes with other women?

I found a few images that shows that the penguin for many years has been employing female security/henchwomen at his iceberg lounge.

do they ever do anything?
View attachment 72758
Huh, sorry, I thought Lark, Jay and Raven are TAS only...

Though in the lead-in to Salvation Run, Penguin throws the Riddler to the not-so-tender mercies of some henchgirls. He was employing a lot of wannabees then - street gangs, small time thugs, even homeless people- basically arming them with the weapons and abilities of captured supervillains.
P00010.jpg P00011.jpg P00012.jpg P00017.jpg
This is from Gotham Underground, if you like henchgirls, look this up - there is a big gang war between Penguin and Tobias Whale, and there is also a Manhunter hunting the new villains, plenty of them die as well.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
SIgh, I just don't understand why nobody has anything half as good as Agent Aika. After all these years!
Well I know absolutely nothing about the creation of Agent Aika, but I'm sure of two thing:
1) This guy in charge had a zako fetish
and
2) He had a budget to create his stuff.
ha ha XD, I mean with money and people who will work on my project I can assure you that I can create a looking like Aika comics/anime.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Unless you're into dark storylines and girls in sunglasses getting drowned on one page, the aika manga ain't what you're looking for either.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
The Aika Manga was so forgettable that I literally forgot it. Admittedly I was looking at a Japanese raw, but the pictures weren't anything like the anime. No wonder nobody went ahead to translate the raw. (I think after a few years there was a French version, and there was also a Chinese translation, but to the best of my knowledge the Aika manga has never been translated into English!)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This was pretty nice, though Chinese? Loooks totally like manga to me.
I liked the henchladies, great outfits, and that boobgrab scene was cute. :) Liked that the particular henchgal freed the guy afterwards... hope she survived.

The Aika Manga was so forgettable that I literally forgot it. Admittedly I was looking at a Japanese raw, but the pictures weren't anything like the anime. No wonder nobody went ahead to translate the raw. (I think after a few years there was a French version, and there was also a Chinese translation, but to the best of my knowledge the Aika manga has never been translated into English!)

Well there is also the "Delmogeny" or Delmo Press manga, or rather hentai, but that is fanfic as far as I know.
aikadynamic30.jpg delmo_press_48.jpg delmo_press_49.jpg

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
This was pretty nice, though Chinese? Loooks totally like manga to me.
I liked the henchladies, great outfits, and that boobgrab scene was cute. :) Liked that the particular henchgal freed the guy afterwards... hope she survived.

Well there is also the "Delmogeny" or Delmo Press manga, or rather hentai, but that is fanfic as far as I know.
View attachment 73040 View attachment 73041 View attachment 73042

I've never seen this manga. Do you have more information on it?

I only object to one thing, and that is that in Agent Aika, you should focus on Aika and gang being the dominant ones. If a Delmo's getting sex, the one doing the groping or controlling should be one of Aika's party.

Strix

Casual Client
I've never seen this manga. Do you have more information on it?

I only object to one thing, and that is that in Agent Aika, you should focus on Aika and gang being the dominant ones. If a Delmo's getting sex, the one doing the groping or controlling should be one of Aika's party.
Oh that's happening, the guy giving the dicking here is Rion's dad.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Cribal, Series of comic and illustrations. Artwork by Trebuxet. There's a lot of attractive female characters in this series. Also a lot of charming zako characters too. I think this comic series are quite amusing and interesting. You can find many of illustrations on Deviantart but you need to pay Patreon to read comics. (Don't worry, it's not that expensive.)
Trebuxet is creating Cribal Series & Illustrations | Patreon
ilLCOht.jpg

Fi11V8Y.jpg

CnrPqrA.jpg

KgGMN0g.jpg

E3ZPLkv.jpg

OkyVtfx.jpg

2Ana81d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.