Comic book Zako (2 Viewers)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
So there's this comic I just found out about called Mercy Sparx. It's about a devil chick who's hired by heaven to hunt down angels who have gone rogue, but I think there are some twists and turns with that. More importantly, this cover has one damn awesome bodypile. RCO007 (1).jpg

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
TY. Just for the record, the Mercy Sparx link is working again. And so is your Arsenal link. These two are truly great finds. Very sexy female combat and really that crotch shot was the (pun intended) cherry on the cake.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Ummmm... what was she doing to those women? Kinky... :D

RCO010_1463891671.jpg RCO011_1463891671.JPG

Sadly forgot what issue this was from, but in general, it's worth checking issues with the Mandrill in Marvel comics - guy not only looks like an anthropomorphic mandrill, he secretes pheromones that makes him control women. Needless to say, he is always surrounded by henchwomen who love him .

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Ummmm... what was she doing to those women? Kinky... :D

View attachment 71674 View attachment 71675

Sadly forgot what issue this was from, but in general, it's worth checking issues with the Mandrill in Marvel comics - guy not only looks like an anthropomorphic mandrill, he secretes pheromones that makes him control women. Needless to say, he is always surrounded by henchwomen who love him .
AWESOME FIND, That's the kind of vilain I like XD, The comic page that you show is from the issue 78-80 of the Defenders.
He also appear in the awesome issue 85 -88 to 91 of The defenders (1972) issue 85.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Defenders-1972/Issue-85?id=54386
and by the way I laugh my ass off when I read the "Sorry lads, I can't be old fashioned and don't fight you because of your SEX, I can't afford to be CHAUVINISTIC in today's society" ha ha It's always cool to see feminist idea in comics XD
The Mandrill      .jpg
noticeable difference, from his first appearance (in Shanna the She devil issue #5) he use to had a "Hate" cult which all of his henchwoman look like this (too bad they don't show up more)
The Mandrill.jpg The Mandril.jpg Shanna the She Devil 5#.jpg
and then He turn in a American way of crime, so all of his henchwoman look like this (from the defenders issue):
The Mandrill                         .jpg The Mandrill               .jpg
I like both design, but I wonder what you all prefer? :tongue::wink:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
LOL, I see ever since the Viper, green lipstick is mandatory when you are a named Hydra agent and a female? :D
Btw, anyone remembers when in Avengers Assemble, Viper/Madam Hydra was replaced by a Skrull? Fury and Maria Hill shoot her and then either they just examine the corpse or have her sedated (it is unclear), at any rate, there are some nice shots of an unconcious Skrull lady... they can be pretty sexy.
AWESOME FIND, That's the kind of vilain I like XD, The comic page that you show is from the issue 78-80 of the Defenders.
He also appear in the awesome issue 85 -88 to 91 of The defenders (1972) issue 85.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Defenders-1972/Issue-85?id=54386
and by the way I laugh my ass off when I read the "Sorry lads, I can't be old fashioned and don't fight you because of your SEX, I can't afford to be CHAUVINISTIC in today's society" ha ha It's always cool to see feminist idea in comics XD
View attachment 71680
noticeable difference, from his first appearance (in Shanna the She devil issue #5) he use to had a "Hate" cult which all of his henchwoman look like this (too bad they don't show up more)
View attachment 71685 View attachment 71684 View attachment 71686
and then He turn in a American way of crime, so all of his henchwoman look like this (from the defenders issue):
View attachment 71688 View attachment 71687
I like both design, but I wonder what you all prefer? :tongue::wink:
Thanks! Oh yeah now i recall. I was looking for some Serpent Society members appearances when I found that issue, sadly the JPGs often don't have the issue name in the file name.
And the gal he often hangs out with (despite his powers not working on her) is Nekra, she is one hot babe too. I like the tribal gals with mandrill face paint, nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.