Comic book Zako (4 Viewers)

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
Very interesting... however the inner pages are just thumbnails: could you upload better scans? Thanks :wink:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Rather than uploading here, please upload to an image host site such as IMGUR.COM and then link to the images.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
From the #50 issu of Groo The Wanderer. He arrive at a village that suffers repeated attacks by the Sirenas (the amazons of the land) and fight alongside Chaakal a warrior woman.
njS4ogw.jpg
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
Thanks, here the comic.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sergio-Aragones-Groo-the-Wanderer/Issue-50?id=37740

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, I've seen that tiger lady before! Usually just the pin down panels.
I donno if I should feel bad for those androids but I do.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Friends, I've placed some of the images in spoliers to speed up page loading. For new posts, please place your images in spoilers.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Friends, I've placed some of the images in spoliers to speed up page loading. For new posts, please place your images in spoilers.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

How about a compromise by using thumbnails or if just a couple of images allow full size? Placing all images in Spoilers is misleading and removes the ability to quickly look at images on a page. Now you must click to see everything...it slows it down now for browsing enjoyment.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
How about a compromise by using thumbnails or if just a couple of images allow full size? Placing all images in Spoilers is misleading and removes the ability to quickly look at images on a page. Now you must click to see everything...it slows it down now for browsing enjoyment.
I don't object to you using thumbnails.
Respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
That tiger girl is amazing! Do you have any translated scans? I'd like to understand what the heck is happening there...
I couldn't find that either. I'm not good at Japanese but I'll try to explain... That guys hided an important person so that tiger girl chased them. But accidentally she was shot by a neurotoxic pellet and she's got horny. So she tried to make a great conversation with him but it was a trap and she cannot escaped.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
LOL! I thought she was just horny to begin with. That's one silly weapon. Pity she was choked by the guy... it's typical that in japanese media, most villains never survive for long.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
She might still be alive! That looks like the kind of manga where if a character isn't blown to bits they're probably still kickin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.