Comic book Zako (3 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So question does Mr Freeze have any Henchgirls appear in any of the comics he appears in?
The ones from TNBA? I think maybe some appear in the new The Adventures Continue when Harley and Ivy throw a party. Also I am pretty sure they were in the henchmen bar in Batman & Harley Quinn.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Jaguar God #2. The Jaguar God(That man wearing a jaguar hat) is taken captive by cultists and used in their tribal sex rituals to summon the empress X'alpen. Jaguar God doesn't obey X'alpen and attack her so that priestess gets angry and helps X'alpen. But Jaguar God immediately grabs her and breaks her neck.

Jaguar God #002-04-horz.jpg

Jaguar God #002-09.jpg Jaguar God #002-12.jpg Jaguar God #002-14.jpg Jaguar God #002-20.jpg Jaguar God #002-21.jpg

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Hey look, she's not dead! She vows to take revenge on Sweet Mask for humiliating her. For those of you who don't know, her name is Do-s. She is a female villain from One Punch Man.
do-s01.jpg
do-s02.jpg
do-s03.jpg
do-s04.jpg
do-s05.jpg

Serengrad

Potential Patron
Hey look, she's not dead! She vows to take revenge on Sweet Mask for humiliating her. For those of you who don't know, her name is Do-s. She is a female villain from One Punch Man.
View attachment 124607View attachment 124608View attachment 124609View attachment 124610View attachment 124611
Nice, I like her original demise with her pretty much pleading for her life, but hopefully this means a even better finale for her.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
View attachment 124607View attachment 124608View attachment 124609View attachment 124610View attachment 124611
Cool news. How did she survive having her head crushed, though? Or they re-wrote the whole story somehow so she did not die?

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Cool news. How did she survive having her head crushed, though? Or they re-wrote the whole story somehow so she did not die?
I've been reading this manga roughly so I don't know the exact reason. Does anyone know why she is alive?

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
I've been reading this manga roughly so I don't know the exact reason. Does anyone know why she is alive?
Here is the english translation of the chapter explaining how she is alive : Untitled | Chapter 1 | Cubari

and here is the follow-up of what happens next: Chapter 110 Redraw | Chapter 1 | Cubari

basically these are older chapters that the manga writer re-drew for plot purposes. Originally the character was killed off by getting her head smashed in and that was the end of her. But now she is back and seemingly will return in the future.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Source? You could link the issue from readcomiconline. Are there any pages with the battles against the zako?

I recall it was from the Widowmaker short series. Forget which issue. I think the first.

Unfortunately they weren't offed by the heroes and aren't portrayed as villains. I think Black Widow even threatened someone in the story for suggesting she had anything to do with the massacre.

EDIT: Widowmaker Issue #1 - Read Widowmaker Issue #1 comic online in high quality

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I recall it was from the Widowmaker short series. Forget which issue. I think the first.

Unfortunately they weren't offed by the heroes and aren't portrayed as villains. I think Black Widow even threatened someone in the story for suggesting she had anything to do with the massacre.

EDIT: Widowmaker Issue #1 - Read Widowmaker Issue #1 comic online in high quality
is from Black Widow volume 1. The basic backstory for this was someone has been killing spies and Black Widow is looking into this murder spree. Her investigation took her to Red Room where the Widows have been murdered offscreen. Eventhough their murdered isnt shown on the panels of the comic book, still pretty brutal to see the way some of them have been off by looking a the corpses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.