Comic book Zako (1 Viewer)

WJ19-05

Casual Client
The comic has other female villains too, basically this is a R63 universe where all the DC superheroes and villains are female. The art style changes though throughout the comic, and not always for the better.
You can read it all here.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
I never knew, but apparently the Royal Flush Gang had more members than just Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten... They had henchmen and henchwomen from 9 to 2 as well in some issues! Here in New Titans #68-69 you can see a few of them in action against Donna Troy. Pretty fun seeing this rather dysfunctional team of has-beens and amateurs together... makes you almost feel sorry for their blunders.

2HeartsI.jpg
4SpadesI.jpg
5SpadesI.jpg
8HeartsI.jpg
8SpadesI.jpg
9DiamondsI_001.jpg
9HeartsI_002.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Sexy evil mermaids. I guess the author saw On Stranger Tides...
Pity the artist seems to draw all of them with the same face and hairstyle. Really hard to tell them apart but apparently one of them is against the rest? And why do the mermaids talk in thought bubbles? Telepathy?
Comic is here btw: Sirens of the Norse Sea comic | Read Sirens of the Norse Sea comic online in high quality
I ended up reading the story, it was pretty pointless and the main character just never managed to do anything right. Anyway, here are the various types of mermaids. Sexy designs.

RCO056_1618591158.jpg RCO057_1618591158.jpg RCO058_w_1618591158.jpg RCO059_w_1618591158.jpg RCO060_w_1618591158.jpg

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Sexy evil mermaids. I guess the author saw On Stranger Tides...
Pity the artist seems to draw all of them with the same face and hairstyle. Really hard to tell them apart but apparently one of them is against the rest? And why do the mermaids talk in thought bubbles? Telepathy?
Comic is here btw: Sirens of the Norse Sea comic | Read Sirens of the Norse Sea comic online in high quality
I ended up reading the story, it was pretty pointless and the main character just never managed to do anything right. Anyway, here are the various types of mermaids. Sexy designs.

View attachment 119941View attachment 119942View attachment 119943View attachment 119944View attachment 119945
draw them with the same face and same hairstyle....so truly zako style then :p

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Beat me to it! I had hopes for this one as the writer has a history of showing nameless female enemies for his heroines to pitilessly dispatch. The best known instances have been posted before. Namely various henchwomen and assassins from the Harley Quinn comics.

Hopefully we get more human enemies for Sonja to dispatch as his run with the character progresses. Unfortunately a statement from one of the characters states that female warriors are rare in kingdom Sonja is headed to at the end.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Beat me to it! I had hopes for this one as the writer has a history of showing nameless female enemies for his heroines to pitilessly dispatch. The best known instances have been posted before. Namely various henchwomen and assassins from the Harley Quinn comics.

Hopefully we get more human enemies for Sonja to dispatch as his run with the character progresses. Unfortunately a statement from one of the characters states that female warriors are rare in kingdom Sonja is headed to at the end.

I wonder where are the henchwomen and assassins from Harley Quinn?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the comic, but can you please number the files next time, so they are easier to save? I mean, how do you even store these if they are all called "Adler"? Don't they overwrite each other?
Here is the comic, btw: Adler TPB - Read Adler TPB comic online in high quality
I don't think there are others. There is a crossover between Irene Adler and Dejah Torris from the John Carter of Mars series but that's all.
Btw the amazon queen is Ayesha, from the famous 1890 book "She".

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the comic, but can you please number the files next time, so they are easier to save? I mean, how do you even store these if they are all called "Adler"? Don't they overwrite each other?
Here is the comic, btw: Adler TPB - Read Adler TPB comic online in high quality
I don't think there are others. There is a crossover between Irene Adler and Dejah Torris from the John Carter of Mars series but that's all.
Btw the amazon queen is Ayesha, from the famous 1890 book "She".
lol they are stored normally, I just space bar the name (like Adler.Jpg; Alder .Jpg) when it's not issue...because I found them on the same link you gave mate lol

wj1905

Master of this Domain
lol they are stored normally, I just space bar the name (like Adler.Jpg; Alder .Jpg) when it's not issue...because I found them on the same link you gave mate lol
I usually keep the original RC**** number because there is a number indicating the comic's ID in there. And space bars do not translate to uploaded files - meaning all the files have the same name when I download them. You can only prevent that by adding a number or letter after the space bars.

corondeeja

Casual Client
Some big tall amazons who get their loincloth-clad butts kicked by Sheena and her jungle friends in the first 15 pages.

Evil amazons are definitely my favorite goons, it's why I loved DC's flashpoint arc. We need more of them! (those ones in "Adler" look great, pity it seems to be just the one issue.)

jehuty256

Avid Affiliate

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.