Cloths alpha load problem (1 Viewer)

bimber

Potential Patron
I didn't find answer for my problem in any tutorial or thread so far so...
When I save my Character through in game tool and then I load it, I cant get transparency working - cloths are like alpha set 1, same when I try to save/load from Loader mod folders. I scope the charcode and i find out that alpha of cloth pieces is fine (about 0.4), but game seams doesn't read it.
It is working (transparency) on loaded characters from .sdt file I get.
How to make it works?
I use latest Loader from forum with latest SDT and loaded moreclothingV5_1.

stuntcock

Content Creator
When I save my Character through in game tool and then I load it, I cant get transparency working - cloths are like alpha set 1
I'm unable to reproduce this problem so far. RGB and RGB2 data definitely gets included in the ChoIrromatio.sol file output. Could you please describe your loading process in greater detail (i.e. step-by-step narration, with a few screenshots) and identify the clothing mod(s) which you are attempting to load? Also, could you please confirm that you're using sby's allAlphaSliders mod?

It's entirely possible that you've encountered a bug or oversight in the allAlphaSliders scripting. But first I'd like to rule out a few simpler explanations -- such as "your shirt SWF file has a built-in charcode which is automatically overwriting the Tops.RGB2 value whenever the shirt gets loaded" or "you've included a Code.txt file in your $OVER$ folder which is automatically superseding any ARGB information from other sources."

I use latest Loader from forum with latest SDT and loaded moreclothingV5_1.
sby has released a newer version of moreclothing (6.1).

Before doing any troubleshooting, you could attempt to install his latest Loader pack into a blank folder. If the "new" SDT instance doesn't exhibit the weird ARGB problem, then there's no need for any debugging work. You could simply copy your characters and mods over to the new folder.

bimber

Potential Patron
Thx for quick reply. I solve my problem.
In cloth pieces that use only one ARGB tool I didnt check second tool alpha option (I thought second is inactive), then I set both to the same value and it works. So there was no bug only my oversight, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.