Claire Claymore Revision (1 Viewer)

hentaihero

Potential Patron
I've already seen the others versions for her but there is something that just don't fit, If someone could please make swf for her I would be glad

thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Re: Claire Claymore

Hello hentaihero, please read the first two rules as listed on the Requesting Rules topic found here:
Requesting Rules
and check out the reference shot guide to improve your references:
Reference Shot Guide

I am moving this to the revision forum and changing the topic name to "Claire Claymore Revision".

hentaihero said:
I've already seen the others versions for her but there is something that just don't fit, If someone could please make swf for her I would be glad

I apologize, but just saying that something doesn't fit isn't really going to help the artists. What is it about the current hair(s) that you think needs to be changed?

hentaihero

Potential Patron
Thank you for the tips, English isn't my first language so I've had some problems with it, I'll fix everything in time

For guy who ask me what I thought that was wrong

In this one I just think the color doesn't match the original one adn the hair lines it is too thick

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/1107/

and in this example the ears aren't to be out and the forehead hair are too long isn't supposed to be in the eye line and the color have too much shine.

again thank you and excuse me for any mistake, with a little more time I will fix them

TDream

Potential Patron
This one is new http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/1691/ maybe you will like it.
Code:
Code:
hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:bright, 93,111,100,1;breasts:53;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:255,255,61,1,189,142,61,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1.16,1.05,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;him:1;collar:leather

from the booru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.