The Miss Adventures of Chun li and li Fen (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
I feel i have another chun li story in me, this time a comic that i will be posting pages over time. hope you enjoy.

chun li comic 1.png
chun li comic 2.png
chun li comic 3.png
this is just the end of this short but will be more on the way.

==========================================Part Two=============================================
chun li comic 4.png

Last edited:

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
I can't believe I just found this! Haven't been on this site in a while.

This looks fun! Love the personalities in just two pages. Looking forward to more if you plan on continuing!

Everyone making fun of Chun-Li's age and her thickness. That's so on brand and so adorable. Also, 35 does sound like an accurate age for Chun in her SF6 appearence. So I'd buy that.

Don't feel the need to change it, it's your story. But just minor edit should you wish: Li-Fen doesn't actually call Chun-Li "mom" in canon (comics and game). She calls her "jiejie" which means "big sis" in Chinese. I think that's Capcom's way of aging her without having her feel too old.
But even Chun admits she's old enough to be Li-Fen's mom.

GOod stuff.

galvatron88

Club Regular

This looks fun! Love the personalities in just two pages. Looking forward to more if you plan on continuing!

Everyone making fun of Chun-Li's age and her thickness. That's so on brand and so adorable. Also, 35 does sound like an accurate age for Chun in her SF6 appearence. So I'd buy that.

Don't feel the need to change it, it's your story. But just minor edit should you wish: Li-Fen doesn't actually call Chun-Li "mom" in canon (comics and game). She calls her "jiejie" which means "big sis" in Chinese. I think that's Capcom's way of aging her without having her feel too old.

GOod stuff.
Im glad u like it. And thanks for the tips. And I do plan on doing more. Ask for it being cannon, most of it won't be just for silly sake so it may be some libertes taken. This is just for fun in between my other books. But I will remember to call her "jiejie" and i hope yall like the rest.

galvatron88

Club Regular

GOod stuff.
Also, I got the idea to have her call Chun li mom from this funny video, so I thought it would be more humiliating and funny that way. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.