cheekbulgeedit V3_1 not working (1 Viewer)

Wither

Content Creator
This may or may not be a fix but I checked the settings file for cheekbulgeedit and noticed that a few of the values are set to 150 and -150 despite the maximum values listed in the only going from -100 to 100, so I changed the values to 100 and it? seems? to show up more now? It's a very subtle mod so it's hard to tell but here's what my settings look like:

Code:
cheekbulgeedit=1                ;1=enabled cheek bulge feature
cheeksuckedit=1                    ;1=enable cheek suck feature
persistmod=1                    ;1=mod persists on reset
debugmode=1                        ;1=show bulge and suck alphas in top left corner

;cheek bulge and cheek suck are on a single range where -100 is full cheek suck, and 100 is full cheek bulge
;all 3 scale contributors are added together to find how much bulge or suck is applied

;cum in mouth range based on how much cum is in her mouth.
cheekbulgecuminmouthmin=0            ;cheek scale contributor when she has no cum in her mouth
cheekbulgecuminmouthmax=100            ;cheek scale contributor when her mouth is full of cum

;accel range based on how fast you are moving
cheekbulgeaccelmin=-100                ;cheek scale contributor when accelerating away fastest
cheekbulgeaccelmax=80                ;cheek scale contributor when accelerating toward her fastest
cheekbulgeacceldegradespeed=12        ;percent accel contributor is returned to normal when out of her mouth. 0 is keep value, 100 is instantly reverts. on a per frame basis
movetrackerpercent=30                ;percent accel tracks her current acceleration. 0 is don't follow, 100 is track instant. on a per frame basis

;depth range based on penis in mouth distance to deepthroat distance
cheekbulgedepthmin=0                ;cheek scale contributor when outside her mouth
cheekbulgedepthmax=50                ;cheek scale contributor when in back of her mouth

Lemme know if this helps. I noticed a difference with these settings, but I could just be seeing things.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it is a very subtle feature in the game, i never knew it existed until i found the code and looked closely.
it is basically controlling alpha values for a splotch of white and black shading.

marcusmonies9

Potential Patron
I recently downloaded the mod and can't seem to notice the difference yet. What settings would I need to theoretically change if I wanted the cheek bulge to be insanely large when he cums? Could you provide some example numbers for a visual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.