Celes' Interrogation - Scene 1 (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Celes awakes and finds herself inside the empire's interrogation room. A low ranked soldier greets her with a series of face and jaw punches. How long can our heroine maintain her prideful smirk?

I've been trying to make a couple of ryona animations. The trouble is I keep losing motivation halfway. This time, instead of doing it in full color, I'm sticking to black and white just to make sure I at least finish the work. It's in Japanese the responses are better at Nicovideo. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Hard to give feedback when half the video is a text I can't read. :/
Can you at least provide a transcript?

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Yeah, that's my bad. I was too tired to do it last night. Here's the transcript:

Soldier: Wake up, Celes Chere.
Soldier: Good evening, warrior.
Celes: I see, I've been captured.
Soldier: That's right. Frightened, aren't you?
Celes: Should I be? It's not possible, not against a weakling like you.
Soldier: I wonder about that.
*punch*
Soldier: How do you like the pain?
Celes: I've already told you. A weakling like you can do nothing to me.
*punches*
Celes: It's useless no matter how many times you try.
Soldier: You have some sturdy cheeks. Let's try your jaw next.
*punch*
Celes: Give it up. You're too weak.
Soldier: That might be the case.
Soldier: But my boss is on his way.
Celes: Your little boss? I look forward to it.
Soldier: He'll definitely wipe that smirk off your face.
*punches*

I actually got trolled on Nicovideo for my poor Japanese, so I doubt I'll be doing more stuff with dialogue. The Celes series might end here in that case. Anyway, I appreciate some feedback. Also, let me know if you're interested in seeing more of this type of stuff. Thanks.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Ah... Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I've never had a positive experience with Japanese xenophobia, which is why I haven't tried posting any of my stuff on Pixiv like you have. Of course, I don't even have poor Japanese to work with...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the reply. Well, with my previous videos, I've actually found that Nicovideo's responses are more positive than YouTube's. It's understandable with this type of material. I should probably exclude tags like "Final Fantasy", and just have ryona. People in Pixiv are pretty accepting of ryona. The problem is nobody ever comments on works, and I'm sure as you can understand, all artists appreciate some feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.