Can't get arm mods to work (1 Viewer)

nagisan

Potential Patron
Trying to add a tattoo to a character, I have the properly formatted SWF, but whether I install it manually following the Saving Guide.txt or automatically using the Mod Manager, when I open the game and try to load the character (or even the arm mod as its own standalone mod) it loads everything but the arm mod.

Any thoughts on what's wrong with it? New to the mod loader but I've exhausted the resources I could find on my own about loading arm mods.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Are you using the standalone player?
To make things easier, upload the culprit folder and I'll have a look.

nagisan

Potential Patron
I've tried using the standalone player as well as my browser, can't get it working in either of them.

Here's an example....it's the faith tattoo swf you posted in another thread, I think I'm doing it right, it loads the hair fine, but the arm doesn't show the tattoo. From what I understand from the "Saving Guide.txt" I've got the mod setup right, but I just can't get it working.

Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

Faith.zip
83.6 KB · Views: 170

ModGuy

Content Creator
Right, just from the file name I can tell that's a legacy mod.
These no longer work, no doubt a bit ridiculous given I may have non-functional mods in my own thread.
The solution for now is to wait till I provide a solution.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Fixed, kept putting this off until now. Extra SWF loads Arm.swf in a character folder.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542

Kyro

Potential Patron
nagisan said:
Thanks, worked like a charm!

Why past tense?

imagesqtbnANd9GcRMAlXn42uf-YWzrelwt.jpg

Kyro

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
I certainly hope so, it'd be pretty useless to use future tense.

Reminds me of a Mitch Hedburg joke. "I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too."

lol. What I mean was ''why past tense version?'' because well just think of it this way: put something in the wrong place/screwed a bit of code, someone tells you how to correct it, then it ''worked like a charm'' lol.

The word ''worked'' implies you, yourself did something about it on your end, so it probably wasn't the most appropriate word. ''works'' On the other hand would imply that someone gave you something that fixed the problem(in this scenario anyway).

But yeah the pic implies that I was just being daft pointing out something because I'm being daft, what also implies not being serious lol.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Kyro said:
lol. What I mean was ''why past tense version?'' because well just think of it this way: put something in the wrong place/screwed a bit of code, someone tells you how to correct it, then it ''worked like a charm'' lol.

The word ''worked'' implies you, yourself did something about it on your end so it probably wasn't the right word. ''works'' On the other hand would imply that someone gave you something that fixed the problem(in this scenario anyway).

But yeah the pic implies that I was just being daft pointing out something because I'm being daft, what also implies not being serious lol.

>.>

nagisan

Potential Patron
Kyro said:

The word ''worked'' implies you, yourself did something about it on your end, so it probably wasn't the most appropriate word. ''works'' On the other hand would imply that someone gave you something that fixed the problem(in this scenario anyway).

Tomato-Tomäto :P

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
nagisan said:
Kyro said:

Tomato-Tomäto :P
Totally read that as Toe-mah-toe twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.