Can someone make these shoes for me?? (1 Viewer)

hl155569

Potential Patron
Good news is I’ll pay! ($5-$10)

I’d love to have these shoes to upload as a swf. file.

I don’t have access to Photoshop or any other software - hopefully this shall be an easy ask.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 9794E1EB-0616-4B9D-AA18-C7CDF715415F.jpeg
    9794E1EB-0616-4B9D-AA18-C7CDF715415F.jpeg
    307 KB · Views: 162
  • AF5C4111-3B75-4D71-BF8F-9E851D947B74.jpeg
    AF5C4111-3B75-4D71-BF8F-9E851D947B74.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 141

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
hopefully this shall be an easy ask.
Unfortunately not. Shoes that are sandals do not give me the material I need to cover the foot properly at the highly pointed angle that their in.
7EYaf5f.png

In trying to do so I also had to make the first image much bigger than my other heels and they look pretty awkward.

qhZVrvG.png

Socks illustrate how bad the gap is below the soles of her feet

79U87Pl.png

With the second image I didn't even try because of the ankle strap. I can't make the image any bigger OR smaller if I want to fit the ankle strap.

7TrOYPZ.png

The solution to all this is to create a body mod; replace her calves completely and redraw them with foot art already inside the shoes. This is a lot more work especially if you want the mod compatible with all three skin tones. Unfortunately I don't know enough action script code to make that in one mod that swaps art automatically based on what skin tone you select, so it'll have to be 3 separate mods if you want that. Editing her skin color won't be possible with this type of mod either as that will recolor the shoes as well. Nor will using socks be possible, because they use the original shape and her toes will stick out most likely.

Let me know if the first mod is ok, and whether you want a body mod for the second or both.

Last edited:

Rod

Content Creator
I'm currently working on a body mod which replaces the girl's feet with a version which is better suited for creating high heel shoe mods.

Here's a preview:

feet-for-heels-right.png

It should (hopefully) be possible to create decently looking sandals / peep-toe shoes using this:

sketch-peep-toe.png

There's still an issue with the vanilla assets coming back when changing skin tone.
However, I hope this can be resolved with the help of the more experienced modders.

Cheers

Rod

Content Creator
Here's the modding template (FLA):

And a template for drawing artwork (SVG):

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.