Blue Lightning's Revisions/Expansions (UPDATE: Alien Princess First Contact v2.0) (1 Viewer)

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Alien Princess - First Contact
UPDATE: v2.0 now uploaded
  • Added kiss limiter to fix exploit where you can run up your score by keeping her in the pulled up position during oral phase, triggering consecutive pulled_up lines. If the kiss limiter is set to "on" and she is in the pulled up position, she'll refuse the kiss.
  • Adjusted arousal levels and added new lines when attempting to kiss when she's Angry. These are more in-tone with her other Angry mood lines. The old, more tsundere-ish lines can be accessed by performing other actions first. This also raises the arousal increases for each kiss back to what they originally were.
  • Added "penalties" for performing certain actions during oral phase when she is in Angry mood. This is to discourage players from relying too much on using the pulled_down lines to check their progress when attempting the mindbreak path.
  • Added dialogue for anal and vaginal positions. This includes new lines for when you hilt her for the first time in each position, and some lines that will only trigger if you've successfully completed the mindbreak path during the initial oral phase.
  • Adjusted the lines during the endings to limit scrolling.
  • Added credits after the endings. This resets most variables and will bring you back to the start.

This is based on Alien Princess - Eager and Alien Princess _ Reluctant by MalCharacter (Alien Princess). The premise remains basically the same: You rescue an alien princess from the wreckage of her crashed space ship. Out of gratitude, she agrees to your suggestion that she give you a blowjob. The main difference is that her mood (and thus her opinion of you) will change based on your actions. At certain points, dialogue options will be available to you via button prompt. If you choose the right option for the situation, she'll forgive you and you will be back in her good graces. Be a total jerk, and you'll piss her off even more. I used lines from the Eager variant for when she's in a Happy mood, and the lines from the Reluctant variant for the Normal/Angry mood. If you make her happy enough, she may even agree to do other sex acts with you.

There's two variables tied to the Princess' mood: affection and annoyance. These function a bit like RPG stats, so think of them as AFF and ANN stats. The higher AFF is, the more the Princess likes you and is eager to do things for you. Conversely, the higher the ANN is, the more the Princess dislikes you and is reluctant to do things for you.

HAPPY MOOD: higher AFF, lower ANN. The Princess likes you and is eager to follow your lead.
NORMAL MOOD: low AFF, low ANN. The Princess is indifferent to you and is nonplussed by all these silly things you want to do to her.
ANGRY MOOD: lower AFF, higher ANN. The Princess dislikes you and doesn't like what you're doing.
AHEGAO MOOD: The Princess adores you and will do whatever you want. This is the only mood in which she'll agree to vaginal sex.

If AFF is 100 or greater and the Princess is in Happy Mood in the restart phase, she'll move into Ahegao Mood. This shouldn't be too hard, because you start with AFF at 50 (you did just pull her out of a burning spaceship wreck after all!) and she'll always at least agree to give you another blowjob. Since you are a good person who pulls strangers out of vehicle wreckage, surely this would be the path you would take if you wanted to win the Princess' devotion.
There is a third variable, arousal, that effects the Princess' mood. If you do things the Princess likes, she'll become more aroused. Might it be possible to get the Princess hot and horny for you even she doesn't appear to like you? What might happen if you raised both her ANN and her ARO? Surely you wouldn't toy with her mind like that...
Like my original Loader dialogues, this dialogue uses DialgoueActions and AnimTools.

I'm also including a couple of images as possible background images.

I've hidden a few secrets in the dialogue, so I'd be interested to know if anybody's uncovered them yet.

Comments/criticism/feedback always appreciated! Thanks for playing!

Attachments

• roswellback.png
    roswellback.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,025
  • roswellback2.png
    roswellback2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 946
Alien Princess - First Contact v1.0.txt
137.2 KB · Views: 1,835

Last edited:
T

TilledMars40

It's a great Dialogue but I am having instances after getting to anal it starts to break and loop back to anal with the oral buttons up, it might be just me being stupid but if you have it happen then it might be a action error. I am not a good or even a remotely well versed user of the mods so I could just be an idiot.

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
That was a coding error on my part. I forgot to reset the value of a variable. So it's using the last value set, which was the one that got you to the anal scene.

It's corrected in the new version I'll be putting up shortly.

EDIT: v1.0 now available, see first post.

Last edited:

SuccubusSasha

Potential Patron
Running into problems when I start the dialogue. A dialogue box comes up, but all she does is open her mouth wide, go back to normal, and repeat, forever, no actual dialogue. I've tried going in and looking for any obvious problems, but no luck (considering I have very little idea what I'm doing).
EDIT: Whelp, turns out the problem was rooted in me being a dumbass. Didn't realize the loader bundle I had didn't have Dialogue Actions. Fixed that and I'm good!

Last edited:

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
S SuccubusSasha No worries, we all have our dumbass moments at times. I once spent the better part of a week agonizing over why I couldn't get AnimTools positions to work within a dialogue. Turns out I had the file saved using ANSI encoding. Once I resaved it using Unicode, it worked fine.

I'd love to hear what you think about the dialogue once you've had the chance to play it!

SuccubusSasha

Potential Patron
It's awesome! Was probably gonna play it some more soon. Only dialogue path I haven't really explored is her normal mood, but I've done happy, angry, and mindbreak, all fun!

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
It's awesome! Was probably gonna play it some more soon. Only dialogue path I haven't really explored is her normal mood, but I've done happy, angry, and mindbreak, all fun!
I'm glad to hear that you've tried multiple dialogue paths. I really wanted to make it worthwhile for the player to try multiple paths, so to hear that you've tried multiple paths and enjoyed them is quite the relief, knowing the effort I put into writing and coding has paid off.

If you don't mind me asking, did you find the mindbreak path challenging enough? Since getting her to Ahegao mood the regular way is fairly easy, I wanted the alternate route to be more of a challenge.

SuccubusSasha

Potential Patron
I'm glad to hear that you've tried multiple dialogue paths. I really wanted to make it worthwhile for the player to try multiple paths, so to hear that you've tried multiple paths and enjoyed them is quite the relief, knowing the effort I put into writing and coding has paid off.

If you don't mind me asking, did you find the mindbreak path challenging enough? Since getting her to Ahegao mood the regular way is fairly easy, I wanted the alternate route to be more of a challenge.
I'll admit I looked in the file for what raised her arousal (went down the kissing path for example), having used the cutoff to make her angry at the start, then gauged her mood by pulling her down.

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
How do you add different backgrounds again?
Under the modding tab, on the left side there are three buttons. The third one is for loading backgrounds. It's right under the one you use to load hairs.

I'll admit I looked in the file for what raised her arousal (went down the kissing path for example), having used the cutoff to make her angry at the start, then gauged her mood by pulling her down.
Hmmm, I might have to adjust the arousal incriments then. I think the kissing path might make it too easy, since it boosts her arousal while his pleasure decreases from the lack of oral contact with the penis. A player attempting the mindbreak path should have to play carefully to avoid getting a game over.

I definitely appreciate the feedback!

W

WubbaFox

Which positions did you use for your Alien Princess? I know there's a vaginal and a Anal one but idk which one to use.

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Which positions did you use for your Alien Princess? I know there's a vaginal and a Anal one but idk which one to use.
The dialogue uses positions that are standard with AnimTools. If you downloaded AnimTools directly, you should have them. If you downloaded it as part of a pack, I can't guarantee anything.

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
By any chance are the positions required by the dialogue are listed in the dialogue?

I'm working on one, myself.

Just a thought. I haven't had time to check the dialogue and older posts in this thread.

With Halloween coming, I'm busy working on my Seymour Natus outfit.

If this is a problem post, I'll delete it.

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
I'm having issues, whenever She allows me to change positions, it shows an error message in the top right corner of the window and nothing happens. How do I fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.