Bladestar's Dialogues (1 Viewer)

danfrank

Potential Patron
f93 and Darkmuramasa - I finally got it working. Thanks for all of your help, and thanks to Bladestar for all the new dialogues.

Much appreciated.

-DF

Tsuyoi

Potential Patron
So I'm trying to run Vitamins, but once it reaches the doctors office visit, the screen goes black, and then stays black, with some error message about background not found. Do I need to put the background image somewhere? I have DA 2.04 and Breast Expansion both loaded and running.

bladestar

Potential Patron
To all who may be concerned:

As of 2/13/2014 I will be in the hospital having surgery. My rehab will be approx. 1 additional month,
so I will be unavailable for updates and questions regarding my dialogues. I apologize for not keeping up on this.

H

hergle

Whenever I load Brother Blackmails Sister it says it cant find the background and never changes the clothes. Help?

azers

Potential Patron
Great work! I really dig the introductions and set up for each one. Sorry to hear you weren't doing well, but I hope things are better now. We'll be looking forward to your return.

parasite

Potential Patron
Keep getting error about character code on teaching sister. Is there a required character code or do i need to set it somewhere?

ZipMip

Potential Patron
parasite said:
Keep getting error about character code on teaching sister. Is there a required character code or do i need to set it somewhere?

Take the original code out from the dialogue (copy, do not cut) and pit in in a txt file called "Code.txt"

Then make sure you have dialogueactions 1.15 installed. It should work fine after th

vayne

Potential Patron
I'm trying to use your vitamins dialogue but seem to be having trouble.
I'm not sure how to set up the dialogue actions mod since i noticed your txt has commands to his his privates during the intro and it is not doing that.
Also I don't understand what you mean by Auto. If it's just having auto selected in the menu then it's not working either. I've read the txt file and really want to use it cause it seems really cool. I could really have some help getting it set up.

ChuckFinley

Potential Patron
Having some issues with the "Brother Blackmails Sister-Corrected5" Dialogue. Right near the beginning I get an error at the top of the screen and she doesn't changer her clothes. Here's a screen cap

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    50.4 KB · Views: 313

veyron_fan

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I'm having the same issue as several others with "Teaching Sister" and cant seem to fix it. I've got mistresses playthings, hypnosis, trials of the sorcerous and other dialogues involving outfit, background and codes running from the dialogue file all working fine yet teaching sister is giving me these error codes. I tried copying the character code from the dialogue but that didnt work. Not sure I even copied the correct code, im a total code newb lol. Any help would be appreciated as it seems to be a great dialogue. Thanks

Baddad3

Potential Patron
veyron_fan said:
Hey guys. I'm having the same issue as several others with "Teaching Sister" and cant seem to fix it. I've got mistresses playthings, hypnosis, trials of the sorcerous and other dialogues involving outfit, background and codes running from the dialogue file all working fine yet teaching sister is giving me these error codes. I tried copying the character code from the dialogue but that didnt work. Not sure I even copied the correct code, im a total code newb lol. Any help would be appreciated as it seems to be a great dialogue. Thanks

I am having the same issue. I keep getting an error for "LoadCharCode". If anyone has a fix could you please post an explanation what I need to do? This looks like a great dialogue and I hate to miss out. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.