Bladestar's Dialogues (1 Viewer)

bladestar

Potential Patron
As my first posted dialogue, I present Brother Blackmails Sister. I am not a writer, so I have pretty much just used the dialogues previously posted by others. All credit for the lines go to the original authors. If anyone has a problem with me using or posing their lines, please let me know and I will remove this dialogue.

This dialogue uses the Breast Expansion Mod by ModGuy and sby, also the Dialogue Actions Mod by Gollum. Please Enjoy

I'm adding a few dialogues I have written for personal use. Again, Most of the lines are borrowed from others.

WARNING: I am very long-winded on my intros, and all my dialogues use the auto feature.

The Vitamins.
A brother orders some vitamins off the Internet with unusual results. This dialogue requires Dialogue Actions 1.08 or higher and the Breast expansion mod.

Blackmailing the bitch.
A sister irritates her brother one too many times.

WIP:
Teaching sis to blow: A sister asks her brother to show her how to please her new boyfriend.

I'm not quite happy with the opening dialogue, but as I have said I'm not an author. ANY suggestions are welcome.

The Revenge: Again a sister irritates her brother one too many times.

I had an idea of using a brainwashing scenario. Not quite sure where or how to take this one, but I will post what I have.

the backgrounds I used in the dialogues are now posted also.

Attachments

• 9839757-Doctor-s-Office_tn.png
    9839757-Doctor-s-Office_tn.png
    620.6 KB · Views: 2,043
  • Bedroom 24.png
    Bedroom 24.png
    721.8 KB · Views: 2,920
  • Bedroom1.jpg
    Bedroom1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,356

Blackmailing the bitch v1.1.txt
141 KB · Views: 3,771

Revenge v1.0.txt
54.3 KB · Views: 3,416

Teaching Sister v1.2 .txt
115.1 KB · Views: 4,530

Vitamins v1.3.txt
126.4 KB · Views: 3,608

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Brother Blackmails Sister

DialogueChecker finds 1 real error:
An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 135. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 135: held:"I can't take much more*, *YOU*, I swear![RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB][LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]"{"style":"Thought","check":{"self":"true"}}

95 other minor issues were found as well.
They are mostly related to the usage of %01, double spaces, and what will happen if no value is available to subsitute *YOU* or *ME*.

bladestar

Potential Patron
Re: Brother Blackmails Sister

Thank you for catching that. I totally missed that one. I have uploaded a corrected version.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
May I offer you a way to automate your checking? I didn't provide you with a link last time, only made a vague reference and I really do believe it could help.

I haven't read these dialogues - all I've done is haul them through the latest version of the DialogueChecker.
The link: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0

Teaching Sister v1.2
Dialogue was checked in 109 ms with v2.09 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 56 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 0 were major issues, and 56 were minor issues.
There are suppressed minor issues in your dialogue. To see these minor issues, tick the checkbox "Report Minor Issues", then let the checker recheck your dialogue.
Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.
(56 instances of a substitution error)

Revenge v1.0
Dialogue was checked in 59 ms with v2.09 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 35 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 2 were major issues, and 33 were minor issues.
There are suppressed minor issues in your dialogue. To see these minor issues, tick the checkbox "Report Minor Issues", then let the checker recheck your dialogue.
Variables - Major: Unused variable ("spd") in initial_settings line, linenumber 3, col 60, near "(...)ntroset":"false","int":0,"ejac":"false","spd":1,"fin":1,"end":"false","md":1,"cnt":1,"s(...)".
Line 3: initial_settings:{"introset":"false","int":0,"ejac":"false","spd":1,"fin":1,"end":"false","md":1,"cnt":1,"self":"false","cloth":1,"behav":0,"prog":"false","cntr":0,"bcend":"false","bc":0,"cntr":0}

Variables - Major: Unused variable ("cloth") in initial_settings line, linenumber 3, col 120, near "(...)":"false","md":1,"cnt":1,"self":"false","cloth":1,"behav":0,"prog":"false","cntr":0,"bcen(...)".
Line 3: initial_settings:{"introset":"false","int":0,"ejac":"false","spd":1,"fin":1,"end":"false","md":1,"cnt":1,"self":"false","cloth":1,"behav":0,"prog":"false","cntr":0,"bcend":"false","bc":0,"cntr":0}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.
(33 instances of substitution error)

Blackmailing the bitch v1.1
Dialogue was checked in 117 ms with v2.09 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 60 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 0 were major issues, and 60 were minor issues.
(60 instances of substitution error)

Brother Blackmails Sister-Corrected5
Dialogue was checked in 88 ms with v2.09 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 45 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 1 were major issues, and 44 were minor issues.
Line Usage - Major: Line 224 is unused!
Line 224: clr:"I have[SWALLOW]ББББББББББ to clear[SWALLOW]ББББББББББ the cum[SWALLOW]ББББББББББ out of[SWALLOW]ББББББББББ my mouth[cum]"{"style":"Thought"}

(44 instances of substitution error)

Vitamins v1.3
Dialogue was checked in 108 ms with v2.09 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 111 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 3 were major issues, and 108 were minor issues.
Variables - Major: Unused variable ("self") in initial_settings line, linenumber 3, col 60, near "(...)ntroset":"false","ejac":"false","int":0,"self":"false","fin":1,"throat":"false","cum":0,(...)".
Line 3: initial_settings:{"introset":"false","ejac":"false","int":0,"self":"false","fin":1,"throat":"false","cum":0,"cnt":0,"spd":0,"badend":"false","goodend":"false","cloth":0,"strip":"false"}

Variables - Major: Unused variable ("cum") in initial_settings line, linenumber 3, col 100, near "(...)"self":"false","fin":1,"throat":"false","cum":0,"cnt":0,"spd":0,"badend":"false","goode(...)".
Line 3: initial_settings:{"introset":"false","ejac":"false","int":0,"self":"false","fin":1,"throat":"false","cum":0,"cnt":0,"spd":0,"badend":"false","goodend":"false","cloth":0,"strip":"false"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]) on line 63 requires the variable 'background' to be set, but the variable hasn't been set.
As a result of this, the background will not change when this trigger is triggered.
Line 63: intro50:"[FADE_BACKGROUND_000000]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ"{"style":"thought","set":{"int":"+1"}}

(108 instances of substitution error)

Additionally, keep in mind that in order for people to be able to use background switching that is in your dialogues, they need to have the background files. You've got "Background 24.png" in there, I think - you ought to upload that, and other images that you swap to.

bladestar

Potential Patron
The substitution errors are because I use a lot of *YOU* and *ME* substitutions.
I really must thank you Pim_gd for the wonderful program. I will start using it on a regular basis from now on.

As for the background files - My bad. I didn't even think about those when I uploaded the dialogues.
Unfortunately, I do not remember where I got them from. I would like to thank the original uploader for them. If you have a problem with me loading them here, please let me know.

Background have been attached to the first post.

EDIT - I found out the owners of the backgrounds by doing a search for them on the forum. (DUH!!)
Kuroryuus owns the two bedroom backgrounds and Silentsky owns the doctor's office.

Tweak

Potential Patron
bladestar said:
The Vitamins.
This dialogue requires... the Breast expansion mod.

I'm really looking forward to trying this when I get an opportunity (other obligations to attend + no privacy at the moment).

I am new to the expansion mod and dialogueactions, though, so I have a question. Are there recommended settings that need to be used, or does dialogueactions allow you to override the settings automatically?

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueActions does not have any settings that can be defined.
Character codes can be set via DialogueActions.
Backgrounds can be set via DialogueActions.
Hairs can be set via DialogueActions.

As for expansion variables, well... those DO come in a settings file, and no, you can't set them via the dialogue.

Tweak

Potential Patron
Thanks, that last part is what I had in mind.

If the dialogue can't set the expansion mod's settings, then for all I know installing the mod and disabling certain options I don't want may cause the dialogue not to work as intended. Hence, I wondered if there were recommended settings for the mod beyond simply installing it with its defaults.

Again, most of my concern was not having played with the mod at all and not knowing how it worked, so now that I have a chance I'll just see if it works with my preferences. If not, I'll just pass that info on to the next guy/gal, so to speak.

Tweak

Potential Patron
Thanks. It's good to see that you already have autodecrease disabled. I was noticing last night that (if left enabled) it was possible for her to puke while in the middle of asking for another treatment, which added cum to her mouth and tricked the dialogue into thinking the treatment was over when it hadn't even begun.

Other than that, everything seemed to work great. I also disabled bellyexpansion but it didn't seem to cause problems for me.

welpthatsnew

Potential Patron
I'm actually having a bit of trouble with this one...once the guy ejaculates for the first time, she stops talking. Am I setting the mod up wrong?

bladestar

Potential Patron
Checked from my files and found no problem. Does the intro continue playing after the first ejaculation? (going to doctor's office) Did the end line (OH MY GOD!!! That's just what I needed!!!) play? Are you using the proper versions of the dialogue actions (v1.08+) and breast expansion (v2.4)? Please let me know.

Sknaht

Potential Patron
Nice dialogues! You are really good with the rest, and their are so many of you dialogue writers.

danfrank

Potential Patron
These dialogues are GREAT!! I'm having trouble getting the dialogue actions to work though. Can you give a newb a step by step guide? I have the newest loader and newest DA's, but I can't quite figure it out. I put it in the $INIT$ file, but they "actions" still don't work like the dialogue describes them.

Thanks,

DF

Darkmuramasa

Potential Patron
danfrank said:
These dialogues are GREAT!! I'm having trouble getting the dialogue actions to work though. Can you give a newb a step by step guide? I have the newest loader and newest DA's, but I can't quite figure it out. I put it in the $INIT$ file, but they "actions" still don't work like the dialogue describes them.

Thanks,

DF

Did you type in the DA's name into the Mods.txt file inside the $INIT$ folder?

danfrank

Potential Patron
Darkmuramasa said:
danfrank said:

Thanks,

DF

Did you type in the DA's name into the Mods.txt file inside the $INIT$ folder?

I did, though I was a little unsure how to do it. The file is named SDTDialogueActionsv2.04, so I wasn't sure what to do with the "." I tried a few different things, like "Default/SDTDialogueActionsv2_04.swf" but none worked.

f93

Casual Client
danfrank said:
I did, though I was a little unsure how to do it.
1) Place the SDTDialogueActionsv2.04.swf file in the $INIT$ folder.
2) Add the line
Code:
SDTDialogueActionsv2.04.swf
to the end of the Mods.txt file in that folder.

That should be all you need to do to get DA working, and since it also includes VariableArithmetic now it's all you need to do for most non-Animtools dialogues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.