Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only) (1 Viewer)

V

Virgonimus

Hola, disculpa una pregunta, el seductress me crashea el juego, que se puede hacer? Lo pongo en CookedPC principal, no en ninguna otra distribucion

theStoni

Potential Patron
Hi, I love your work.

The general nude mode seems to have a little problem, because the weapon skin just sticks under your char in the ground.
At least with my jin wl. The used skeleton seems to have that problem already, cause I tried to pick the, at least that´s what I think, used skeleton. (00001_JinF_col1)

Could you tell me how to export and reimport in a upk file? Every programm out there seems to be outdated and useless. But obviously you are able to make working upk-files.

Thank you very much.

darkhell666

Casual Client
T theStoni The problem u mention is exclusive of JinF, is a bug with the mesh, is not related to the mod by itself and only ncsoft can fix that; aboy the upk repacker i use a modded version of upk manager released by an user from bns buddy community, you can download here UpkManager_1.5.2_Mod

theStoni

Potential Patron
if you export the upk using the uviewer, there are some upk and some tga files.

darkhell666

Casual Client
mmmm... to be clear, i don't use uviewer at all, for texture extract and repack i use upk manager only, upk manager extract directly as "dds"

darkhell666

Casual Client
I don't extract textures from modded upks but sure, upk manager let u do that, the procedure is different but is easy, go to the "Mod files" tab and select (i mean, click the upk name and highlight the filename line, not click the checkbox) the upk that u want to extract the textures, after that change to "File Tables" Tab and go to the "export table" sub-tab, then select the file u want to extract, go to "File">"save Object As", you can extract one file at a time.

darkhell666

Casual Client
Hi everyone, this message is not for new mods announcements, is just asking for some help, currently i'm trying to sell some spare gold, i have 15K available, i have the gold published on playerauctions and is AVAILABLE FOR NA SERVER ACCOUNTS ONLY, the transaction will be by that platform cuz it gives more guarantees and security for u and me, if u like my work consider helping me, the gold cost is US$ 10/1K

Offer 146099479 | Blade Soul gold | 1 US Yura | darkhell666's Store | PlayerAuctions

And well, if you're asking when i'll publish new content is possible that in one or two weeks, still doing some fixes before release.

Summary:

- New "Queen of Death" recolors + Lyn and Yun Version

Svhv8xz.png

vQCyvZs.png

FyWM2VN.png

uTzqtNx.png

- New DayGlow Variant, "Feral Hero", based on "Black Cat" (Marvel), For Gon only (Jin version in progress)

uPsVdRT.png

Last edited:

chucky99999

Potential Patron
There should be a re resurgence after the UE4 update, but unless they fix the other Issues I don't see it doing well in the west. Imho

fallendoll15

Potential Patron
I've been useing your HQ nud mod for a while, and sincerely be grateful to your mode. It is the best mode I ever use!! It's fuking gorgious.

Everything works fantastic except LYN ಥ_ಥ
IMG20200221184741.jpg IMG20200221184904.jpg IMG20200221184941.jpg IMG20200221184915.jpg
Just have a little problem about LYN's nude mode 00033622.upk. It seems dosen't work on her underwear.

Your LYN nud mode looks perfect, hope I could see her in the game <(_ _)>

Does anything can make LYN's nud mod work ?
By the way, I use bnsbuddy launcher and TW sever.

IMG20200221185235.jpg IMG20200221185035.jpg
IMG20200221185047.jpg IMG20200221185053.jpg

Last edited:

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Working on the profane for jin and just can't get it in game. I use the modded upk manager posted afew posts up and everytime I start the game It just crashes with the rebuilt upk. I tried using unedited textures and the same thing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.