Blade & Soul Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only) (2 Viewers)

darkhell666

Casual Client
7ZKZcUm.png

I AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON THE DISSEMINATION OF THIS CONTENT IN ANY FORUM OR WEBSITE AS LONG AS YOU RESPECT MY AUTHORSHIP AND PROVIDE A LINK TO THIS PAGE AS THE SOURCE.

mNSqGSC.png

-THIS MODS HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND TESTED UNDER NA CLIENT, IDK IF THEY'LL WORK ON DIFFERENT REGIONS.

-HIGH QUALITY VERSIONS (HQ) OF THE MODS ONLY WORK WITH NON OFFICIAL LAUNCHERS LIKE BNS_BUDDY AND "NO TEXTURE STREAMING" OPTION ENABLED, IF YOU USE OFFICIAL LAUNCHER YOU CAN ONLY USE LOW QUALITY VERSIONS (LQ)

UC7tg1E.jpg

-THE QUALITY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH VERSIONS IS VERY NOTICEABLE, EVEN MORE IF YOU USE HIGH QUALITY GRAPHIC SETTINGS

TEXTURE QUALITY COMPARISON
Click images to see in full size and detail
XxK93Ws.jpg

awjm9x2.jpg

NEWS

UPDATE AUGUST 02/19: 1) DAYGLOW "Queen Of Death" MOD (GON AND JIN ONLY): This Is a commission, it's an adaptation of Lady Death's outfit appearance, not much to say, i love the final result :bnskiss: .

NOTE: IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

9cUIjYT.png

2) POP ART "UNCENSORED" MOD: This is an uncensoring and very light modification of the outfit, a cleavage has been added, jin and gon have a little one cuz these models have some anatomical problems.

uMtn2fR.png

PREVIOUS UPDATES

UPDATE DECEMBER 14/18: 1) UNDEFATED "Deadly Viper" MOD (GON ONLY): As i've said previously i'll going to share more mods, personal proyects principally, today i come with this undefeated mod, i've decided to do this one after work on one request (that i'll share later, nothing very elaborated, just a topless mod withouth belt adornments), i've put together some ideas that i wanted to use ; in addition to that i've made some "remastering" work to get higher details on skin and tattoo.

NOTE: THIS MOD IS INTENDED TO GON FEMALE ONLY, IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

dIaDRBF.jpg

2) DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE: Fix on LQ version to solve crashes with official launcher.

UPDATE DECEMBER 04/18: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today yun version has been completed... FINALLY, cuz i've been very busy with other things ; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design (a better skin texture, noticeable mostly on HQ version), these changes have been ported back to gon and jin versions, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design; last but not least, in the next days i'll share a few more finished mods, some are personal projects and some are commissions mods.

pkWIyWe.jpg

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 01/18: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, HIGH QUALITY VERSION ADDED (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL LAUNCHER), additionally LQ version (current one) have now improved quality, This changes were possible this time thanks to "Ashllay | Myiumi" for his patched version of UPK Manager, last but not least some minor fixes and improvements has been made to improved aesthetics to overall design.

UPDATE AUGUST 21/18: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, JIN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today jin version has been completed; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design, these changes have been ported back to gon version, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design.

UPDATE JULY 25/18: DARK PATH MOD ADDED: This variation is named "Deadly Ecstasy" is an extreme redesign and took many hours of work, for this reason BY THE MOMENT IS FOR GON ONLY, MORE RACES WILL BE ADDED WHEN THEIR RESPECTIVE VERSION IS FINISHED, THE NEXT WILL BE JIN; For technical reasons related to UPK Manager currently is not possible to make High Quality version (loseless/uncompressed textures), when these problems get solved then i'll add the HQ version; As i said before, this mod is a variation, this model (Dark Path) have lots of potential so i'll make more designs for it.

UPDATE JULY 8/18: BIG REWORK: 1- Added higher resolution textures for gon, jin, yun (lyn was high resolution from start), this add more detail; 2- More fixes and polishment to make joints less noticeable; 3- Improvements for better rendering quality when use low textures ingame; 4- ADDED VERSION WITHOUT PUBIC HAIR (SHAVED) FOR ALL RACES.

UPDATE JUNE 23/18
: Updated nude LQ version to fix client crashes.

UPDATE JUNE 22/18: Added Nude LQ version, Added download mirrors (MEGA).

UPDATE JUNE 21/18: Gon textures polished.

UPDATE JUNE 18/18: Several fixes (Mask and Specular, all races) and yun polishment (normal map).
ucxCLOD.png

NUDE MOD (UNDERWEAR)

-Gon, Jin and Yun nude mods are based on 3rd party mods, base nude only, no genitalia ( i don't know the author, apologies ); LOTS of diffuse and normal map fixes and polishment has been made.

-Lyn nude and all races genitalia has been created from scratch.

GON
Preview Skin Tones
Lo7aSyN.jpg

Preview diffetent lighting
fIcsPj8.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
uHO0NZq.jpg
JIN
Preview Skin Tones
9cggJJR.jpg

3NX3NCD.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
AmjTsxj.jpg
LYN
Preview Skin Tones
QSkF1fN.jpg

D4zscbF.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
6Ns1M5Z.jpg
YUN
Preview Skin Tones
ySGTGUd.jpg

wdbi3J2.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
RYkJ4hU.jpg

DOWNLOAD
"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE NOW MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

WITH PUBIC HAIR (FURRY)
Mediafire
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar

WITHOUT PUBIC HAIR (SHAVED)
Mediafire
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(WITHOUT PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(WITHOUT PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar

DAYGLOW

yZa5T3S.png

PREVIEW
VARIATION 1 "QUEEN OF DEATH"
yZa5T3S.png

9cUIjYT.png

DOWNLOAD
-CURRENTLY FOR GON AND JIN ONLY
-"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

VARIATION 1 "QUEEN OF DEATH":

Mediafire
Blade&Soul_DayGlow_Mod_Queen_Of_Death_by_Darkhell666_Aug-02-19.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_DayGlow_Mod_Queen_Of_Death_by_Darkhell666_Aug-02-19.rar

POP ART

uMtn2fR.png

PREVIEW
VARIATION 1 "UNCENSORED"
uMtn2fR.png

DOWNLOAD

DARK PATH

GON
VARIATION 1 "DEADLY ECSTASY"
2TsRWdE.jpg

iJBlfie.jpg

0YurqGo.jpg
JIN
sNvXhjx.jpg

DIJNUL7.jpg

koX3e8o.jpg
LYN
Near Future
YUN
pkWIyWe.jpg

b2MFKUa.jpg

BkVT7hz.jpg
DOWNLOAD
-CURRENTLY FOR GON/JIN/YUN ONLY
-"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE NOW MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

VARIATION 1 "DEADLY ECSTASY":

Mediafire
Blade&Soul_DarkPath_Mod_DeadlyEcstasy_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_DarkPath_Mod_DeadlyEcstasy_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar

UNDEFEATED

dIaDRBF.jpg

GON
VARIATION 1 "DEADLY VIPER"
dIaDRBF.jpg

LNhz0J8.jpg
JIN
NOT AVAILABLE
LYN
NOT AVAILABLE
YUN
NOT AVAILABLE
DOWNLOAD
-CURRENTLY FOR GON ONLY
-"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

VARIATION 1 "DEADLY VIPER":

Mediafire
Blade&Soul_Undefeated_Mod_DeadlyViper_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_Undefeated_Mod_DeadlyViper_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar

TEMPTRESS-SEDUCTRESS

GON
VSmLRNj.jpg
JIN
B8rHZRG.jpg
YUN
24T5ZJK.jpg
DOWNLOAD

MORE MODS IN PROGRESS

Last edited:

zenno

Potential Patron
I used the mod and it indeed works. There is one problem the game shuts down. Any ideas on how to fix the problem? Thank you.

darkhell666

Casual Client
Mmmm... is strange, at least here i have not suffered crashes, do you have more mods installed?, what client are you runing, 32, 64 (i use 64), NA or a different region, what path do you used to install??

zenno

Potential Patron
I use 64, only your mod, use the NA region. The path used is BNS\contents\Local\NC West\ English\Cooked PC. I will keep on trying. By far you have the best mod for BNS. Thanks.

darkhell666

Casual Client
Thanks, try testing only a race at time, soo, try to run the client with the mod files of one race each time to know at least what race files are causing the crash, in the text file is listed what files belong to each race, this way:

GON FILES:

00013067.upk (TEXTURES)
00013068.upk
00013069.upk
00033608.upk
00033609.upk

JIN FILES:

00013169.upk (TEXTURES)
00013170.upk
00013171.upk
00033614.upk
00033615.upk

LYN FILES:

00033622.upk (TEXTURES)

YUN FILES:

00013149.upk (TEXTURES)
00013150.upk
00013151.upk
00033620.upk
00033621.upk

darkhell666

Casual Client
Z zenden Ok, i'll upload to an alternative host, probably mega, but first i need to do a few changes, need to do an alternative mod with compressed textures, looks like if you use the current mod (uncompressed, HQ textures) the game will refuse to run if you start from official launcher, if you start the game using an alternative launcher like bns_buddy the game works perfect, with official launcher the game runs with low quality compressed textures only.

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
Thanks, try testing only a race at time, soo, try to run the client with the mod files of one race each time to know at least what race files are causing the crash, in the text file is listed what files belong to each race, this way:

GON FILES:

00013067.upk (TEXTURES)
00013068.upk
00013069.upk
00033608.upk
00033609.upk

JIN FILES:

00013169.upk (TEXTURES)
00013170.upk
00013171.upk
00033614.upk
00033615.upk

LYN FILES:

00033622.upk (TEXTURES)

YUN FILES:

00013149.upk (TEXTURES)
00013150.upk
00013151.upk
00033620.upk
00033621.upk

I have also been running into crashes using these files. What is the full path to where you have these installed?

darkhell666

Casual Client
I have also been running into crashes using these files. What is the full path to where you have these installed?
Tested on this paths, "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod", no problems.

Please, download the latest mod versions and take this in consideration (this info is posted at above on main post):

-HIGH QUALITY VERSIONS (HQ) OF THE MODS ONLY WORK WITH NON OFFICIAL LAUNCHERS LIKE BNS_BUDDY, IF YOU USE OFFICIAL LAUNCHER YOU CAN ONLY USE LOW QUALITY VERSIONS (LQ) :

This means that if you install HQ mod (the first mod that i've posted and that now i renamed as HQ) the game will refuse to start if you try to run from official NCSoft launcher.

darkhell666

Casual Client
Z zenden , just a question, is the download that gets interrupted or is the program that you use to open the rar file the one that reports the file corruption??, if is the first case try downloading from another browser, if problem persist try disabling AV and after download scan the file if you feel unsure; if is the second case try updating the program, i recommend 7zip, download from the official page 7-Zip

Quorwyf

Potential Patron
I switched to using BnS Buddy so i'm not crashing, but I do not see any genitalia on my character.

Its a Gon btw.

Hm. Just did some checking and realized I never removed my 'mod' folder from the 'NCWEST\ENGLISH etc' path, but when I pull that folder the Gon I recently created goes from being nude to wearing undies. I switched to using BnS Buddy's mod folder when I started using the launcher.

Does this mod have all the files for characters to appear nude? Is there a particular outfit I need for my character to be nude? Should I be using the mod folder under the NCWEST path instead of the BnS Buddy one?

Last edited:

Raider

Potential Patron
whilst using the 32 bit client the game sometimes crashes when I preview the nude skin whilst switching between the different races. This is using the HQ nude mod on bns buddy btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.