Blade and Soul - Bikini Mod - Now Available with 8 Variations - V. 0.6 (1 Viewer)

FrustratedUser

Vivacious Visitor
Mod Pack contains 8 variations of the bikini, along with 6 different Base outfits to choose from.

I still need a proper upk repacker (dont have access to the good one), but I think it still looks good all around.

This download is formatted for use with BnSArk. You do not HAVE to use BnSArk, but you can if you want to.
Just unzip the download and copy paste the folders into your mods folder inside BnSArk.

gallery_2_9_1368.png

gallery_2_9_1368.png

Striped - NOW IN HIGHER QUALITY
White - NOW IN HIGHER QUALITY
White Dragon - NOW IN HIGHER QUALITY
White Rose - NOW IN HIGHER QUALITY
Stars and Stripes **** NEW ****

I also have Red, Black, and Blue. But I didn't bother taking pictures of them because...well...they are just recolors of the White one...you get the idea.

Download: GunerX GonF Custom Bikini Mod Pack.7z

Password
GunerX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so ive been working on a new bra type for the bikini, and this is it. I have not finished it all the variations yet, but I wanted to push this out for the 4th. enjoy!

gallery_2_9_1368.png
Client_2016_07_03_23_28_50.png

Client_2016_07_03_23_28_54.png

Client_2016_07_03_23_28_58.png

Client_2016_07_03_23_29_03.png

Client_2016_07_03_23_29_09.png

gallery_2_9_1368.png

Download: GunerX - GonF - Custom Bikini - Stars and Stripes V2.7z

Password:
GunerX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, I've gone and made some GonF bikini's for the summer. These are based off the one that is currently not available in NA.
As usual, this download is formatted for use with BnSark. You do NOT HAVE to use BnSark, its just easier if you do.

Copy paste the mods folders into your Mods folder in BnSark and apply them.

Silver
White
Black
Neon Blue
Black and White Striped
Sky Blue
Neon Purple
Blue and White Striped
Neon Pink

Download: GunerX - Custom Bikini 3.0

Password:
GunerX

Last edited:

FrustratedUser

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome. Any chance for a female jin version? :D
perhaps someday in the future. but not right now. im waiting for an improved repacker tool (the current one has issues, and the chinese one...well...they wont give it to me since im not chinese...).

I already have a LynF one, and a new bra type for GonF (unreleased).

Eventually I want to do all the female swimsuits.

FrustratedUser

Vivacious Visitor
Once again, I've gone and made some GonF bikini's for the summer. These are based off the one that is currently not available in NA.
As usual, this download is formatted for use with BnSark. You do NOT HAVE to use BnSark, its just easier if you do.

Copy paste the mods folders into your Mods folder in BnSark and apply them.

Silver
White
Black
Neon Blue
Black and White Striped
Sky Blue
Neon Purple
Blue and White Striped
Neon Pink

Download: GunerX - Custom Bikini 3.0

Password:
GunerX

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.