Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
could you contact him instead of me?
I am not used to this forum system so i don't know how to PM him.

Nevermid I found how.
I left a message to Ray wing.
(Hope him to find a solution...)

Playing BDO without nude mod.... is worthless...

astalar

Potential Patron
As far as I saw, the new method grants random names to texture files in each session and resorep can't determine, which texture is loading at moment. Patch, that does this, been tried on ru server, but been failed and rolled back. Let's see, what will be changed today there. 1 hour to go with new patch of kunoichi/ninja.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
As far as I saw, the new method grants random names to texture files in each session and resorep can't determine, which texture is loading at moment. Patch, that does this, been tried on ru server, but been failed and rolled back. Let's see, what will be changed today there. 1 hour to go with new patch of kunoichi/ninja.
Hope they roll back that random texture file names patch before future patch make it to NA/EU. But if it does, I think a solution would be for resorep to capture existing .dds file names and if any changes is made, it would immediately change the name to the new file name and repeat that process.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
It is not "Barbie body without nipple situation".
The resorep doesn't work at all. So It doesn't even show barbie body.
Every characters are wearing normal underwear like the nude mod never existed before.
They must have found a way to block the entire mod somehow....
View attachment 54259

I'm not saying they have or they haven't, but if they have changed the filenames for the underwear and the basebody textures (maybe they changed all of them, costumes/armors included) then the mods won't work anymore.
If that's the case it has nothing at all to do with Resorep, but to fix it you would need to know the new filenames and change the mod files accordingly.
It's easy enough to find out, you can use the example that you've screenshotted and get Resorep to capture the basebody and underwear texture files that she's wearing, then compare the filenames to the ones you got in your mods folder.
I would have done it already but I'm playing the game in EU where everything is working.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
I'm not saying they have or they haven't, but if they have changed the filenames for the underwear and the basebody textures (maybe they changed all of them, costumes/armors included) then the mods won't work anymore.
If that's the case it has nothing at all to do with Resorep, but to fix it you would need to know the new filenames and change the mod files accordingly.
It's easy enough to find out, you can use the example that you've screenshotted and get Resorep to capture the basebody and underwear texture files that she's wearing, then compare the filenames to the ones you got in your mods folder.
I would have done it already but I'm playing the game in EU where everything is working.
Sadly I don't know how to find out the file names...
There is nothing in my resorep "original folder" and I have no clue what you are saying.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Sadly I don't know how to find out the file names...
There is nothing in my resorep "original folder" and I have no clue what you are saying.

I'm sure you can learn just the same as I did :)
These are the instructions for using Resorep copied from Ray Wing's original topic [Tool] Resorep - Black Desert Online texture replacer.
You need to follow the instructions for modders to learn how to use Resorep to capture textures:

Usage instructions
For mod users
  1. Download and install Windows x64 version of Java Runtime Environment from Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads
  2. Launch resorep.jar - double click it in Windows Explorer.
  3. It will prompt for the DirectX 11 64-bit dll location. Set it. It is usually C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll.
  4. Make sure that your Windows user has write rights for game folder!
  5. Click the "+" button in the "Applications to hook" section.
  6. Choose the game executable. Not the game launcher but game itself.
  7. [Optional] Change "Load modded textures from" path if you wish.
  8. You may close the resorep.jar application now.
  9. Find and download modded textures (for BDO see the "Where to find modded textures for BDO" section).
  10. Unpack and copy modded textures into folder specified by "Load modded textures from" path.
  11. Launch the game.
For modders
  1. Download and install Windows x64 version of Java Runtime Environment from Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads
  3. It will prompt for the DirectX 11 64-bit dll location. Set it. It is usually C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll.
  7. [Optional] Change "Save original textures to" path if you wish.
  8. Launch the game.
  9. To reduce amount of captured textures, wait for the moment when the texture you are going to mod is about to be displayed for the first time.
  10. Enable the "Save original textures" checkbox when the texture you are going to mod is about to be displayed for the first time.
  11. Disable the "Save original textures" checkbox when the texture you are going to mod was displayed in-game.
  12. Open folder specified in "Save original textures to".
  13. Find the texture you are going to mod in one of the subfolders. There are different subfolders for different texture compression algorithms.
  14. Mod the texture (I use GIMP 2 for that). You may change the texture resolution as you wish as long as you keep original aspect ratio.
  15. Save the texture to other folder using the same compression algorithm and with mipmaps setting set to "Generate mipmaps". You may add arbitrary text to file name by placing ~ after number in file name and placing text after ~. E.g. "123456789~Example text.dds"
  16. Do not delete the original unmodded dds! It may be required later to autoupdate your modded textures in case of Resorep hashing algorithm change.
  17. Now when you have the modded texture use steps from the "For mod users" section.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
I'm sure you can learn just the same as I did :)
These are the instructions for using Resorep copied from Ray Wing's original topic [Tool] Resorep - Black Desert Online texture replacer.
You need to follow the instructions for modders to learn how to use Resorep to capture textures:

Usage instructions
For mod users

7. [Optional] Change "Load modded textures from" path if you wish.
  8. You may close the resorep.jar application now.
  9. Find and download modded textures (for BDO see the "Where to find modded textures for BDO" section).
  10. Unpack and copy modded textures into folder specified by "Load modded textures from" path.
  11. Launch the game.
For modders
  7. [Optional] Change "Save original textures to" path if you wish.
  8. Launch the game.
  9. To reduce amount of captured textures, wait for the moment when the texture you are going to mod is about to be displayed for the first time.
  10. Enable the "Save original textures" checkbox when the texture you are going to mod is about to be displayed for the first time.
  11. Disable the "Save original textures" checkbox when the texture you are going to mod was displayed in-game.
  12. Open folder specified in "Save original textures to".
  13. Find the texture you are going to mod in one of the subfolders. There are different subfolders for different texture compression algorithms.
  14. Mod the texture (I use GIMP 2 for that). You may change the texture resolution as you wish as long as you keep original aspect ratio.
  15. Save the texture to other folder using the same compression algorithm and with mipmaps setting set to "Generate mipmaps". You may add arbitrary text to file name by placing ~ after number in file name and placing text after ~. E.g. "123456789~Example text.dds"
  16. Do not delete the original unmodded dds! It may be required later to autoupdate your modded textures in case of Resorep hashing algorithm change.
  17. Now when you have the modded texture use steps from the "For mod users" section.
I tried....but...resorep doen't read the textures from BDO so there is nothing in the ""Save original textures" folder.
I think the problem is not about the textures. They must have blocked Resorep itself somehow

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
11111.PNG

This is what is written in resorepDll.log.
You can see that resorep isn't working right after the patch on June 9th

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
View attachment 54261

This is what is written in resorepDll.log.
You can see that resorep isn't working right after the patch on June 9th
I got that log before when I was missing files and have wrong texture names the first time I used resorep. If they actually block resorep though, I hope someone can figure a way around it soon.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I tried....but...resorep doen't read the textures from BDO so there is nothing in the ""Save original textures" folder.
I think the problem is not about the textures. They must have blocked Resorep itself somehow

I don't know if Ray Wing has access to your version of the game, I hope so because probably he is the only one can understand what has changed.

kimdonghwi

Potential Patron
no.. I was able to get a original dds file by taking a screen shot in game.
but I'm hard to find the file I want. Because DDS files and too much complexity.
For example, the Kibelius comes the original DDS files into one.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 177

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hi all! Since I have no Korean game client and account, I can't investigate the issue for now.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Since resorep is still trying to load texture when the game load, I think it's due to multiple changes to .dds file names and not due to BDO blocking resorep.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll send you a private message if I need access.
I can also give you an access to KR server . Tell me if you need one
(But sadly, it might take lots of time to download KR client. and U need VPN too)

Last edited:

Greeneiwolf

Potential Patron
So for whatever reason this mod doesn't seem to be working for my valk. are there textures to replace the epheria underwears?

Also, how do I configure it to use a transparent version of the angel costume instead of making the char completely nude all the time?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
no.. I was able to get a original dds file by taking a screen shot in game.
but I'm hard to find the file I want. Because DDS files and too much complexity.
For example, the Kibelius comes the original DDS files into one.

Is this file from the KR server? Did you use Resorep to capture it?
If so please upload the file exactly as it got captured including the original file name. You can use Z-zip or a similar programme to zip it up for uploading here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.