Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
can i please about all the files i need ??? for "files_to_patch"
I'm sorry I'm not sure exactly what you need. Resorepless generates the files_to_patch items needed. The only female classes resorepless does not create files for are Shai, Guardian and Corsair. I do not mod Shai and I have not gotten Guardian or Corsair working correctly yet.

lordfall

Potential Patron
Hi, i have problem with mystic in character class selection. every time I click on mystic class I get kicked out of the game( sometime Freezing). i deleted all pcw of mystic and ran injector again, but it didn't work. Is there anyone like me? or how can i solve it? Thank you!

Last edited:

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Hi, i have problem with mystic in character class selection. every time I click on mystic class I get kicked out of the game( sometime Freezing). i deleted all pcw of mystic and ran injector again, but it didn't work. Is there anyone like me? or how can i solve it? Thank you!
When changing mods and reinjecting, you need to remove it all and do a scan files from the launcher. Otherwise the paz that is causing the crash will not be resolved. Re-injecting just applies new paz changes, it doesn't un-mod previous selections.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Is he able to redraw textures? I uploaded my original textures.
Of course, since they are original, nipples, nipples, and pussies are not drawn.
The nude textures I am redrawing are for my 3D models. So only nipple rings, nipples, and anus holes are drawn. The pussies are finished in 3D, so they are not drawn.
I got the Guardian and Corsair properly modeled, I think. But the texture color still isn't showing up.

Attachments

• corsair1.PNG
    corsair1.PNG
    981 KB · Views: 194

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Meta Patcher is now available to "unblock" regions, full details available in the thread:

I'm usually not the kind of guy to ask for money, and above all I just want to help people, but donations via the link in my signature would be greatly appreciated to help with increasing living costs.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Meta Patcher is now available to "unblock" regions, full details available in the thread:

I'm usually not the kind of guy to ask for money, and above all I just want to help people, but donations via the link in my signature would be greatly appreciated to help with increasing living costs.
Thank you for all of your help with this game and on this forum.

gimmeurtoes

2D Artist
Illustrator

more than happy to support!

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'm very grateful for all the donations I've received so far, thank you.

Since not everyone is aware of this I want to reiterate that I personally haven't played BDO for a while now, I stopped when the reboot update came out, but I still checked in every once in a while to offer help or insight and occasionally tackled some issues with the existing/future tools as well as the region "blocking".
I code because I enjoy it and I want to help when I can, however my motivation when it comes to modding games typically involves me enjoying said games, and unfortunately for the past few years of BDO that hasn't been the case, and that, alongside reduced amounts of free time and other commitments, is why my activity in regards to modding it has reduced quite significantly.

That being said, the recent generous support from you guys is making me consider additional avenues for support such as GitHub Sponsors or Patreon whereby with your support I would be able to dedicate more of my time to improving existing tools as well as developing new ones, including one to replace resorepless as an easy-to-use all-in-one tool for beginners with more features, and more/better tools for modders to create new mods.
I can't promise monthly updates and public releases, especially not to begin with as there's a lot of code I'd like to rewrite before I begin working on anything new, I could however provide early access to updates and pre-release builds for work-in-progress tools, and perhaps open-source some of the new code (I honestly wanted to do this from the start but I'm not comfortable with the current state of the code, both because it's messy but also because it has many bad practices I would like to correct).

So now I have a question for the community - is this something you'd be willing to support?

Update: I've joined GitHub Sponsors, if you'd like to sponsor me you can do so here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.