Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (17 Viewers)

Misericordia

Potential Patron
I think it's not. Our destiny is the same with other servers, but NA/EU :mad:
I also think to leave this shit game. I can't accept PA prefers to privilege one server because profits. it's not fair. šŸ˜¤

Suzu will be retiring on bdo mods: Nude Mods for Corsair ,Nova and Drakania in BlackDesertOnline

FUCK YOU, PA!! JUST FUCK YOU!!
I've lost my hope for this world... I say let it burn...

unless they don't screw up with Crimson desert lol

Bagans

Potential Patron
Does anyone have some files I can use to strip down the outfits a bit? I want them to be dressed sexually with their tits/ass out and not just nude. I have no idea how to do this myself

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
Ppl dont mind anymore about which server will play it, just if it be naked xD

btw: Doenst work for me also. =\

paopu

Casual Client
Damn it was so good in SA. Why is it blocked in SA? is it a lot of work to unlock SA?
I don't know why it's blocked. But my feelings is deception and dissatisfation, because now only NA/EU has access to the mods.

About the unlock... UndercoverPervert was researching methods to make this. He made a thead with the info collected:

But it's a tough challenge, and he can't do it alone. So he's asking for help to make progress.

Is there a way to bypass the block? Probably yes. But requires the community work together...

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Good day old modder friends,

Is there anyway to search within this thread? I'm trying to see if someone posted skin textures for Corsair and Guardian.

suzu ( 鈓

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Good day old modder friends,

Is there anyway to search within this thread? I'm trying to see if someone posted skin textures for Corsair and Guardian.
I tried to upload the original nude textures, but I can't upload them since this site has moved servers.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I tried to upload the original nude textures, but I can't upload them since this site has moved servers.
There's an ongoing issue with what I'd assume would be the CDN server, in the meantime I'd recommend uploading to another site like mega (an alt account though since mega sometimes bans public links) or anonfiles.com (no account needed)

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Thank you!

When I add the textures they are missing color for the nipples and vagina. Am I missing something?

I am placing the files in the appropriate files_to _patch folder for MetaInjector

\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

Other textures I place in here are working normally. However most of them are shared and come from resorepless. (i.e. I never had to add anything for Drakania because she uses the same body as many other classes).

My normal process is to stage resorepless models/textures and then place any additional items into files_to_patch before running MetaInjector. I know this is working because using resorpless -only- results in Shai missing part of their torso and pelvis. Adding models/textures for Shai underwear into files_to_patch before running MetaInjector fixes this.

I'm probably missing something on my end, if it's a quick fix I'd appreciate the insight. If it's something more involved, I can live without it. You and UndercoverPervert already have hundreds of people hounding you over modding this game.

suzu ( 鈓

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you! When I add the textures they are missing color for the nipples and vagina. Am I missing something? I am placing the files in the appropriate files_to _patch folder for MetaInjector \BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture Other textures I place in here are working normally. However most of them are shared and come from resorepless. (i.e. I never had to add anything for Drakania because she uses the same body as many other classes). My normal process is to stage resorepless models/textures and then place any additional items into files_to_patch before running MetaInjector. I know this is working because using resorpless -only- results in Shai missing part of their torso and pelvis. Adding models/textures for Shai underwear into files_to_patch before running MetaInjector fixes this. I'm probably missing something on my end, if it's a quick fix I'd appreciate the insight. If it's something more involved, I can live without it. You and UndercoverPervert already have hundreds of people hounding you over modding this game.
Is he able to redraw textures? I uploaded my original textures.
Of course, since they are original, nipples, nipples, and pussies are not drawn.
The nude textures I am redrawing are for my 3D models. So only nipple rings, nipples, and anus holes are drawn. The pussies are finished in 3D, so they are not drawn.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
I may be explaining it incorrectly and it is not texture related. What's happening is this:

(Sorry, I had to use imgur. Imedding the image in the post or attaching it as a file kept failing)

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
i have problem i cant download Resorepless (sorry for my english)
Undertow seems to be having issues with file sharing since moving servers. I added the last version of Resorepless (3.6f) to MediaFire for you:

Miizashii

Potential Patron
Undertow seems to be having issues with file sharing since moving servers. I added the last version of Resorepless (3.6f) to MediaFire for you:

can i please about all the files i need ??? for "files_to_patch"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.