Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

4play

Potential Patron
Having issues running on private server, after running resorepless and patching, the game loads the intro, then crashes every time. I've tried tons of variations but cannot get the game to not crash. Does anyone have any advice?

I've tried patching ANY files using just the injector and just some customizationboneparamdesc.xml and it still crashes before getting the start screen. Even if I remove it and the injector says it's clean, it still crashes on startup and I need to delete and recopy the paz folder

Last edited:

blablacar

Potential Patron
I have some issues were tits don't render, it's just the color of the skin, and since the last update everytime i launch the launcher, it tell me that there's fill that have been corrupted so i have to replace them, and of course it replace de Paz file too

Hyperion

Potential Patron
This is just the vanilla game with the slider mod. My other modded armors isn't that clean :P

Edit: Okay, edited most the the body parts to have a minimum of 0.5 and a max of 3.0. Breasts are still minimum of default and maximum of 5.0. Some body parts might look really weird at high or low sliders.
Hello. Sorry for the late quote, but have you or anyone else the "gamecommondata" folder, working with the Drakania's update? I passed 5 hours trying to make the body scale modification to work, but it's like body sliders injection, doesn't affect, the game, anymore.
I tryied to :
-Copy my old gamecommondata
-Make a new gamecommondata with resorepless
-Use weenie's folder directly.

Resorepless nude mode working, it's just the slider part that not working at all.
Someone know what it could cause that? Maybe character sliders are server side now?

Triplekey

Potential Patron
I have a very important question for me! And should the data be deleted before maintenance is due? or how to understand that?

* There may be a delay in checking irregular player data and circumstances while game history is being collected. The Black Desert Service Team will do their best to gather clear evidence, although it may take longer to ensure safe and fair gaming culture.

* Trial Characters and Families retired after the Service Limitation cannot be searched through the "Find a Friend" feature on the home page.

* If players wish to appeal any action taken due to service restrictions, please submit a request via [Support → Submit Ticket → Account → Appeal Ban/Suspension].

* If you encounter irregular gaming behavior while using the game, please report the player via [Support → Submit Ticket/Report Player].

Is an account only checked with the ticket or do they do it with every maintenance?

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I have a very important question for me! And should the data be deleted before maintenance is due? or how to understand that?

* There may be a delay in checking irregular player data and circumstances while game history is being collected. The Black Desert Service Team will do their best to gather clear evidence, although it may take longer to ensure safe and fair gaming culture.

* Trial Characters and Families retired after the Service Limitation cannot be searched through the "Find a Friend" feature on the home page.

* If players wish to appeal any action taken due to service restrictions, please submit a request via [Support → Submit Ticket → Account → Appeal Ban/Suspension].

* If you encounter irregular gaming behavior while using the game, please report the player via [Support → Submit Ticket/Report Player].

Is an account only checked with the ticket or do they do it with every maintenance?
I've submitted tickets with the mod (NA/EU). They wont upload the entire content of all your several GB of BDO files each time a ticket is submitted if that's what you're asking...

Last edited:

Triplekey

Potential Patron
no, that was a misunderstanding! I wanted to know whether the data of the mod should be removed before maintenance or whether it doesn't matter? And then I wanted to know whether client data is only examined with a ticket or whether this happens arbitrarily and with every maintenance?

those were my questions, sorry for my bad english!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
no, that was a misunderstanding! I wanted to know whether the data of the mod should be removed before maintenance or whether it doesn't matter? And then I wanted to know whether client data is only examined with a ticket or whether this happens arbitrarily and with every maintenance?

those were my questions, sorry for my bad english!
I will revert the pad00000.meta file back to the state it was updated to last week before maintenance and then update the game.
That way the update goes smoothly.
Because the patcher only modifies this file.
I then generate a mod folder in the PAD file and put the modified files in it.
If the pad file is the default, it will be initialized.
It won't be subjected to the cheat search program.

Lavrec

Potential Patron
Hello, does this mod still works on EU steam? I did run instalation multiple times and had no problems whatsoever but when the game starts nothing is changed, could any1 give me some tip what could be wrong?

hyko23

Casual Client
NSFW HEMOMANCER :wink:
2022-06-01_4057408.PNG

Attachments

Eromancer (NSFW).zip
700.2 KB · Views: 340

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi All I somehow messed up my files attempting a roll-back but many ao files were missing and when I re-downloaded them it went to hell lol.

I was able to fix 99.9% of all my clipping and missing part issues with the exception of beige underwear (the stockings are only displaying on 3 classes) I tried tinkering around and flipping files but not sure why it is only displaying on DK, Ranger, and Sorceress. I thought I read somewhere all characters operated off one uw file, but I have many files depending on the class and I don't know why or overkill or what so if someone can provide a little guidance on that front so I can make sure I only have the minimalist of files needed to impact all classes that would be great.

The texture files I have left are that address the beige underwear are:
pvw_00_uw_0007 (looks to be all black)
pew_99_ub_0007_dec (looks to be all black)
pew_99_ub_0007_02 (looks to be all black)
pfw_00_uw_0007_ao (looks to be all yellow)
pgw_00_uw_0007_ao (looks to be all yellow)

Any direction towards a fix to getting the stockings back on everyone would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, on the newer Darkborne Rose outfit for DK, I was able to resolve most of the cutting and missing parts from launch by adding all parts to the partcutdesc file:

<BasicCutType Name="Dark Knight - Darkborne Rose">
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/13_Hel/PDW_10_HEL_0050.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PDW_10_LB_0050.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0050.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0050_DM.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0050_MUL.pac</Path>
<Path>1_Pc/15_PDW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PDW_10_UB_0050_MUL_NA.pac</Path>
</BasicCutType>

(tried all at one point but didn't make a difference after top and bottom for other missing parts)

My problem is right under her bottom bikini, there is a gap showing that the skin is missing and you can see through her legs to the otherside etc.
If anyone knows how to fix that thing that would also be of great help.
The problem with the hole in the crotch on the two Dark Knight costumes can be solved by modifying the _ao file.
I've uploaded it to my thread so you can download it.
It's a texture file, so just put it in your texture folder and patch!

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
I can't seem to find corsair's Halloween/Aconite costume (originally a Kunoichi costume). Anyone able to find it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.