Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

variopi

Potential Patron
Hi there! I've started trying to follow the guide for modders to get the model to open in Blender or Maya, but I get to the pac_to_dae file, update the names, and then get hit with "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information." I've retried a few times with files in a few new places. Is there another way to get the .blend of a Shai model/mesh? There's so many threads, I'm not sure where to look! Thanks!

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
Hi I'm using this mod again after a long while, and when nude there are no nipple and Genital Textures. Is there any fix for this out there?

Turtlewax

Potential Patron
did you delete the old backup meta file beforehand? If not, the mod with install with the wrong version.

I think I did. I got the mod to work for a few days. Another update came yesterday. The mod caused the thing to crash when I started it up. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. I deleted the files and the backup file like I did before, now I'm stuck in the infinite update loop again. Every time I patch the game, it patches itself again. What files should I delete? I'm sure I deleted the correct files, but after this update, I deleted the same files and now it's back to infinite patching again.

Last edited:

Foxiba

Potential Patron
I would love a standalone character creator that you can download for offline use and apply nude mods on. Is one out there? It’s been years since release, odd if there still isn’t.

Does this mod still work? I remember it working 3 years ago. Anything changed?

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
I think I did. I got the mod to work for a few days. Another update came yesterday. The mod caused the thing to crash when I started it up. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. I deleted the files and the backup file like I did before, now I'm stuck in the infinite update loop again. Every time I patch the game, it patches itself again. What files should I delete? I'm sure I deleted the correct files, but after this update, I deleted the same files and now it's back to infinite patching again.
Delete BlackDesert32.dat and BlackDesert64.dat file in your bin and bin64 folders respectively. Then delete the backup meta file in Paz folder because it is an outdated file. Resorpless will assume that the game isnt updated if you dont delete it. From there, Scan files and repair.

Turtlewax

Potential Patron
Delete BlackDesert32.dat and BlackDesert64.dat file in your bin and bin64 folders respectively. Then delete the backup meta file in Paz folder because it is an outdated file. Resorpless will assume that the game isnt updated if you dont delete it. From there, Scan files and repair.

It works again! Thank you! Not sure how it was working before, since I didn't delete the files in the bin and bin64 folders.

Exok

Potential Patron
Sorry if I am being dumb but I install the mod and everything was successful however nothing changed in game. Did I do something wrong?

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Pass me the code for the missing image please ...

Attachments

• 2021-09-12_329612651.PNG
    2021-09-12_329612651.PNG
    805 KB · Views: 439

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Anyone know Dim Spirit's Armor file name for Corsair
there are too many armor files to go through T_T

Ok managed to remove the Dim spirit armor for corsair but body is missing

Can I have a help with which code to edit in partcut?

caliarbor

Potential Patron
cant get the corsair to be nude without armor and underwear equipped. updated the partcutdesc, and im still missing the chest and arms, any idea or tip to fix this?
i have no body showing when equipping any armor and no nude body, just the head, legs, no feet torso or arms

caliarbor

Potential Patron
so i have a bunch of npc's that are missing body parts or just naked, is there a texture file for that or is it in partcust?

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
I've been using your partcutdesc file and can't seem to fix most of the default and non-pearl shop armor clipping. I've been at it for weeks and end up making things worse with body holes on the wrong outfits. Do you happen to have a partcut file w/o all the non-pearl outfits clipping?

Reucore

Potential Patron
Weird, cause I am using same file I was using yesterday before the fix they made, and now, whenever I try to get ingame after luncher, it closes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.