Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

astalar

Potential Patron
Greetings.
Ranger, Loranne bikini.
What can I do with that clipping?

1633626762779.png

Exeonz

Potential Patron
How can I make this work for Shai, is there a guide for it somewhere? I can't seem to get it to work, there's always missing textures where pajama used to be and after spending hours trying to make it work I'm now out of ideas.

Edit: I made it work using Suzu's files but it swapped out her model for a different, more slim body and if I don't use model file it just goes back to missing textures. How can I make it work without it changing her body?

Final Edit: For other people trying to mod Shai you have a couple options. You could install Suzu's mod which is a body replacement which defaults to a slim body. You can change that by installing Body slider provided by Suzu and manually adjusting body ingame to your liking. Another option is to Install Shai Uncensor by Notsofaps but it's not a nude body mod, only underwear replacer. Last option is editing the files yourself and creating your own custom underwear or model of your liking but if you're at this point idk why you're reading this.

Attachments

• shai mod.PNG
    shai mod.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 455
Last edited:

paopu

Casual Client
Hello,
for anyone that has problem with Lunar Halo helm
(hair disappearing), add this line in partcutdesc.xml:

<CutType Name="PHW_Hel">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/13_Hel/PHW_00_hel_0236.pac</File>
</CutType>

I hope to helped :smile:

nocturnal

Potential Patron
Can anyone tell me how to remove the belt and also why my NPCS have no nipples even though I have the textures for them.
20211024141903_1.jpg

jogene1964

Casual Client
so, finally got the shai mod to work, but for some reason i have these weird nipple chains and plug that i cant seem to get rid of, any thoughts? is it part of the 38_underwear that i need to cut?
that is a modded version of the underware plw-00-uw-0000 if you remove it from files to patch and repatch the game and the reinstall the mod without that file it should remove it if you just delete the file it may work

patches13

Avid Affiliate
i'm looking for shai nude updates ones i have are not working. her torso is missing

You likely need to modify the Partcut.xml file to not cut her body out. If I knew how to do this I'd say, as I don't I recommend searching here for it. Good luck!

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
NA servers are being sneaky with the Nov 3rd patch...
I ran the patch update 4 times before logging.
The 5th time, I added the resourcless version, but the game complains of a corrupt exe file and starts looking through all my PAZ files.
I recommend waiting until tomorrow to play BDO.

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
this is from gzdb forums

"aug 8, 2021; Today we had meeting with develpment team and decide to spend 2 days on implementation support of that mode for our players, so on next big patch, we will have nude mode included in launcher settings. aug 8 2021"

can someone confirm that this works on gzdb priv ? i wanted finally try this game :S plus im a big perv (;

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Hello,
for anyone that has problem with Lunar Halo helm
(hair disappearing), add this line in partcutdesc.xml:

<CutType Name="PHW_Hel">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/13_Hel/PHW_00_hel_0236.pac</File>
</CutType>

I hope to helped :smile:

Do we need to put this for each class? Will this work for the Devil Horns? Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.