Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (14 Viewers)

Reucore

Potential Patron
I did it. The only way to make the game starts, is using the default pad00000.meta. If I recreate it, it crashes.

RikiKani

Potential Patron
Hi, I've been using Suzu's latest partscut, applied corsair texture but no matter what I do, there is a hole at underwear part. Can I get help?

Mint

Potential Patron
Hi, I've been using Suzu's latest partscut, applied corsair texture but no matter what I do, there is a hole at underwear part. Can I get help?
did you have download and patch with underwear ao, additionnal ao and pfw_00_0012 ao zip files from this Suzu thread Nude Mods for Corsair Plus Nova in BlackDesertOnline

If you still have hole, try to fix them by edit partcutfile, if the hole still remain after editing then it must be fixed with the underwear 3d model.

Last edited:

Arista

Potential Patron
As usual with each patch day, if you are getting errors with the nude mod where you previously wasn't...run the game un-modded once all the way into the game world. Once you are in and can run around, you should be able to close the game, reinstall the mod, and load in with the mod working. GL!by close the game do you mean to disconnect? Then run metainjector?

Mint

Potential Patron
Anyone know if there another tools to get a better texture file size ? Somes old outfit dds file is less than 5 ko, they are unusable for edit with alpha channel.

caliarbor

Potential Patron
missing crotch. arms and legs, what file is related to make that area reappear?

EDIT:
For anyone else having this same issue, check your partcutdesc, press crtl+F and search for every line that has 0227 for the pgw and remove them all, it will resolve your clipping/ missing body issues.

Attachments

2021-07-03_111597797.PNG
36 MB · Views: 300

Last edited:

Tinghow

Potential Patron
So this is the first time i have tried to install the mod and I am confused on how the "pad00000.meta" could not be found. I have tried the suggestions that it shows but it still hasn't worked. (I am on steam)
image_2021-10-03_014819.png

wrt536dfgh

Potential Patron
Have the mods been working for you all? I have followed the installation protocol perfectly the same way I did months ago but now I cannot get past the main menu with the mods installed. I only use meta injector. I'm on North America server. I have the same symptoms as reucore who just asked about it, if I don't have the original pad000000 meta file it doesn't work. Is the anticheat just different now?

Last edited:

caliarbor

Potential Patron
so I've been trying to get the shai nude mod to work, but i think i have the wrong files or something because after launching the game, when i select the character my game crashes back to desktop, any insight or does someone have the correct files for the fix?

2asy

Potential Patron
hiya can you tell me if i have to manually install it? i try clicking nude mode in settings and it won't check the box, thank you.
It's a feature to be add in the near future.

+ resorepless.exe. still not working on GamezBD

seekeroflove

Potential Patron
mfkUq18.jpg
V4SOL98.jpg

The reason for this problem is that the skin weight set for the body does not match the skin weight of the costume.
If you synchronize the skin weight, it will fit the body.

Upload the pac file.
Overwrite the Dark Knight's armor folder.
Thanks Suzu but...
can we have this fix for Lahn aswell, since the checkmate outfit released?
Would be very much appreciated

unknown.png
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.