Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
You need to add Suzus 3_nudebody.zip from his thread here Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
This one fixes Lahn, Valk, Guardian. Doesn't fix Shai, she will have no body model, but I think Suzu has posted it somewhere I didn't look, cuz I don't use mods on her. Check the forums or all of Suzus files above this comment.

Then you need to add NOVA_nudebody_fix2.zip from this page itt Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod
This fixes nova body. I don't know if it fixes nova winter outfit or if anything was wrong with it in the first place.

The way to add is as follows:
  1. Run resorepless, choose your settings and install.
  2. THEN drag and drop files from those zips inside files_to_patch folder.
  3. The file order needs to be like this - paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\ PLACE model, texture, texture_thumbnail folders HERE.
  4. Let all the new files override the old files.
  5. Only then run metainjector and inject the files into the game.
  6. Edit of the edit - apparently you don't have to delete anything anymore Edit: delete all .exe files and all additional folders from your paz folder and your recycle bin.
There are 3 important things you have to keep in mind:
  • The file structure (if you order it wrong, it won't work).
  • The order of your actions (resorepless --> add files to files_to_patch --> metainjector - if you add files to files_to_patch before running resorepless, then resorepless will just delete everything in that folder and it doesn't work.
  • Select "keep the file structure" in metainjector DO NOT select "let the program decide where files go." In theory letting the program decide where files go should also work, but people say it can cause problems, so I just order files manualy.
That's how I do it and it works fine for me. Hope this helped.
You are a godsent!

All I needed was just that little technicality.
I have been trying out almost everything and even found everything I wanted, mostly lol.

Now I need to sort the library of folders and sort out the outdated, and unwanted ones... Yeah, I'll let future me deal with that problem XD.
All that's left is for me to learn to make my own textures! :D

I am sorry for the LATE reply but I got caught up in the mods once you helped. I felt rude to not reply. :)
I have been forwarding people to your comment.

One final question(s):
1. Does deleting the exe(s) matter? I only had anticheat pop once or twice, but mostly nothing happens.
2. Is this a targetable and ban-able mod? Like, is it undetected? Overlooked? Ignored? Or should my anxiety be racing? lol

Thanks again!

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Here are all the files of my Black Desert Mods.
I uploaded them before, but everyone seems to have trouble finding them. So I'm uploading them again.
It includes character data and NPCs up to Nova.
And Fairy included.
Overwrite the paz folder.
Resorepless is not included because I don't use it.

1,First, run the BDOToolkit Installer as an administrator.
2,Run the patcher as administrator.
3,Create a shortcut to Restore N' Patch on your desktop.
Right-click on the shortcut to open its properties
Edit the box for "Link to (T);".
Add the following string to the end of the line
Use a space between strings.
-idle

Example :
.......... \Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle

4,Launch Restore N' Patch as a shortcut before launching the game launcher and pressing the Start button.
then Game Start

my files

I am so sorry.
I somehow missed your comment.

Wish I had seen it sooner though! -_-
Before going through LITERALLY ALL your posts, comments, etc; downloading EVERY file/folder to try and have everything.
I was starting to lose my mind trying to figure out what was outdated, what was working, what ones I needed, etc.

Are there any files/folders NOT in your PAZ?
I know big breasted Tamer and shaved vaginas, but are there ones you skipped or haven't shared publicly yet?

Also are there others that have made mods/textures? Search only leads me to you or just a few others.

I appreciate your hard work and dedication, and wish to learn how to make these myself. lol
Continue being awesome, and "doing the Lords work" lol

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
You are a godsent!

All I needed was just that little technicality.
I have been trying out almost everything and even found everything I wanted, mostly lol.

Now I need to sort the library of folders and sort out the outdated, and unwanted ones... Yeah, I'll let future me deal with that problem XD.
All that's left is for me to learn to make my own textures! :D

I am sorry for the LATE reply but I got caught up in the mods once you helped. I felt rude to not reply. :)
I have been forwarding people to your comment.

One final question(s):
1. Does deleting the exe(s) matter? I only had anticheat pop once or twice, but mostly nothing happens.
2. Is this a targetable and ban-able mod? Like, is it undetected? Overlooked? Ignored? Or should my anxiety be racing? lol

Thanks again!
No probs bro.

Yeah anticheat has detected the paz file browser exe a few times and crashed the game for me. Meta injector doesn't seem to get detected. But if you don't want your game to crash, it's better to delete those exe files either way. Also clear your recycle bin, because anticheat checks there too. I keep my files rared and nothing bad happens.

As for bans - no one knows. Imo it's a grey zone, on one hand modifying any part of the game is against the ToS, on the other in the ToS it is said that cosmetic modifications with no impact on gameplay are allowed. If you search itt, you can find some GM letters that also speak about this, but they don't give a clear official statement either.

I think this mod is unlikely to get detected with the current anticheat, because the files are already injected into the game when you launch it and no processes need to be running to keep the files up. Who knows how easy anticheat will handle this when we get that on Feb 24. I doubt it will detect anything either, unless it compares file sizes or something like that.

One thing is clear - if you post any pictures of your naked character in the beauty album, you'll get banned. But I'd refrain from posting any modded pictures anywhere.

Last edited:

Heirloom

Vivacious Visitor
About Melissia server, it's actually even easier.
You don't need to run Meta Injector every time you login.

After the game is updated (you can click "play" in the launcher), make a backup copy of pad00000.meta to your desktop (or any other folder).
This will be the "regular pad00000".
Then, run Meta Injector and, when it is done, make a backup copy of the new pad00000.meta (to any other folder).
This will be your "injected pad00000".

Always keep the "regular pad00000" in the Paz folder before you click the launcher exe.
Then, before clicking "play" in the launcher, overwrite the "regular pad00000" with the "injected pad00000".
Now you can enjoy the game with mods :)

Also, some hours ago someone asked in the public discord if nude mods were allowed.
Fortunately the comment was deleted but please, don't be stupid and use common sense.
Writing it here so it does not happen again.
This is something that is definitely better off being left in the shadows.
Additionally, if you use search in the server, you can see a former CM stating that visual changes (nothing that affects gameplay) are ok.
However, if you keep raising the topic, the Admin might block mods and you spoil everyone's else fun.

Finally, the "Now processing" thing has been happening the last few days and the Admin is fixing it.
Doesn't happen often, but it is there.
For now, keep trying and use "connect to random server" and it eventually lets you in.

teabun

Avid Affiliate
About Melissia server, it's actually even easier.
You don't need to run Meta Injector every time you login.

After the game is updated (you can click "play" in the launcher), make a backup copy of pad00000.meta to your desktop (or any other folder).
This will be the "regular pad00000".
Then, run Meta Injector and, when it is done, make a backup copy of the new pad00000.meta (to any other folder).
This will be your "injected pad00000".

Always keep the "regular pad00000" in the Paz folder before you click the launcher exe.
Then, before clicking "play" in the launcher, overwrite the "regular pad00000" with the "injected pad00000".
Now you can enjoy the game with mods :)

Also, some hours ago someone asked in the public discord if nude mods were allowed.
Fortunately the comment was deleted but please, don't be stupid and use common sense.
Writing it here so it does not happen again.
This is something that is definitely better off being left in the shadows.
Additionally, if you use search in the server, you can see a former CM stating that visual changes (nothing that affects gameplay) are ok.
However, if you keep raising the topic, the Admin might block mods and you spoil everyone's else fun.

Finally, the "Now processing" thing has been happening the last few days and the Admin is fixing it.
Doesn't happen often, but it is there.
For now, keep trying and use "connect to random server" and it eventually lets you in.
Thank you so much for this, this will probably save me alot of time

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
No probs bro.

Yeah anticheat has detected the paz file browser exe a few times and crashed the game for me. Meta injector doesn't seem to get detected. But if you don't want your game to crash, it's better to delete those exe files either way. Also clear your recycle bin, because anticheat checks there too. I keep my files rared and nothing bad happens.

As for bans - no one knows. Imo it's a grey zone, on one hand modifying any part of the game is against the ToS, on the other in the ToS it is said that cosmetic modifications with no impact on gameplay are allowed. If you search itt, you can find some GM letters that also speak about this, but they don't give a clear official statement either.

I think this mod is unlikely to get detected with the current anticheat, because the files are already injected into the game when you launch it and no processes need to be running to keep the files up. Who knows how easy anticheat will handle this when we get that on Feb 24. I doubt it will detect anything either, unless it compares file sizes or something like that.

One thing is clear - if you post any pictures of your naked character in the beauty album, you'll get banned. But I'd refrain from posting any modded pictures anywhere.
I personally don't care too much on the crashing, I just don't know if XIGNCODE3 is a "snitch" anticheat or just a "WOAH there fella" one. lol
Because I have some discord bot exes get flagged and crash the game and I would be pretty fucking pissed to be banned for something LITERALLY not about the game at all.

Seems to be a "don't ask, don't tell" policy on nude mods. I take it as long as I keep my senses and mine my own business then they don't care? Or at least will ignore it for now.

So RIP Xign after 24th? Judging from how other region players are hit or miss on it working. I take it that means we are not sure what to expect about the new NA/EU servers getting PA's already established anitcheat, or a new one?

Please tell me you are joking? People really put that in the B.A. and DIDN'T expect to be banned? Kids play this game, so if something like that appears in a place kids will see, then ofc they will ban you. That's how people can ruin it entirely right there. One too many events like that will DEFINATELY force there hand. Hell, that's what forced their hand with the Shai's OG model being changed. NA/EU too fucking sensitive for that shit xD

kimslf

Casual Client
Everyone, the Evolution has opened!

1613990607218.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.