Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Ok, please excuse my ignorance.
583859208433303553.gif

I know I'm like the thousandth person to ask this, but I am truly at a loss on how to add additional files and which of the files are the correct up to date ones.
I tried several different ways to add, that I could gather from reading through THIS and Suzu's threads.
However, I have gotten NOWHERE.
Maybe I am an idiot, or its just under my nose.

I have the 3 original required files/exes; BDOTools, Resorepless, and Meta Injector. (fully installed and patched)
And I am wanting to add Nova, Shai, Nova Winter Outfit, Valk, and Lahn. (As well as any that I might need that I missed.)

If this is already explain on a page I missed, I am sorry. I am just tired of failing something so simple over and over again.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Here are all the files of my Black Desert Mods.
I uploaded them before, but everyone seems to have trouble finding them. So I'm uploading them again.
It includes character data and NPCs up to Nova.
And Fairy included.
Overwrite the paz folder.
Resorepless is not included because I don't use it.

1,First, run the BDOToolkit Installer as an administrator.
2,Run the patcher as administrator.
3,Create a shortcut to Restore N' Patch on your desktop.
Right-click on the shortcut to open its properties
Edit the box for "Link to (T);".
Add the following string to the end of the line
Use a space between strings.
-idle

Example :
.......... \Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle

4,Launch Restore N' Patch as a shortcut before launching the game launcher and pressing the Start button.
then Game Start

my files
Delete

Last edited:

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, please excuse my ignorance.View attachment 117956

I know I'm like the thousandth person to ask this, but I am truly at a loss on how to add additional files and which of the files are the correct up to date ones.
I tried several different ways to add, that I could gather from reading through THIS and Suzu's threads.
However, I have gotten NOWHERE.
Maybe I am an idiot, or its just under my nose.

I have the 3 original required files/exes; BDOTools, Resorepless, and Meta Injector. (fully installed and patched)
And I am wanting to add Nova, Shai, Nova Winter Outfit, Valk, and Lahn. (As well as any that I might need that I missed.)

If this is already explain on a page I missed, I am sorry. I am just tired of failing something so simple over and over again.
You need to add Suzus 3_nudebody.zip from his thread here Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
This one fixes Lahn, Valk, Guardian. Doesn't fix Shai, she will have no body model, but I think Suzu has posted it somewhere I didn't look, cuz I don't use mods on her. Check the forums or all of Suzus files above this comment.

Then you need to add NOVA_nudebody_fix2.zip from this page itt Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod
This fixes nova body. I don't know if it fixes nova winter outfit or if anything was wrong with it in the first place.

The way to add is as follows:
  1. Run resorepless, choose your settings and install.
  2. THEN drag and drop files from those zips inside files_to_patch folder.
  3. The file order needs to be like this - paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\ PLACE model, texture, texture_thumbnail folders HERE.
  4. Let all the new files override the old files.
  5. Only then run metainjector and inject the files into the game.
  6. Delete all .exe files and all additional folders from your paz folder and your recycle bin (paz browser can cause crashes for example).
There are 3 important things you have to keep in mind:
  • The file structure (if you order it wrong, it won't work).
  • The order of your actions (resorepless --> add files to files_to_patch --> metainjector - if you add files to files_to_patch before running resorepless, then resorepless will just delete everything in that folder and it doesn't work.
  • Select "keep the file structure" in metainjector DO NOT select "let the program decide where files go." In theory letting the program decide where files go should also work, but people say it can cause problems, so I just order files manualy.
That's how I do it and it works fine for me. Hope this helped.

Last edited:

truwar

Casual Client
You need to add Suzus 3_nudebody.zip from his thread here Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
This one fixes Lahn, Valk, Guardian. Doesn't fix Shai, she will have no body model, but I think Suzu has posted it somewhere I didn't look, cuz I don't use mods on her. Check the forums or all of Suzus files above this comment.

Then you need to add NOVA_nudebody_fix2.zip from this page itt Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod
This fixes nova body. I don't know if it fixes nova winter outfit or if anything was wrong with it in the first place.

The way to add is as follows:
  1. Run resorepless, choose your settings and install.
  2. THEN drag and drop files from those zips inside files_to_patch folder.
  3. The file order needs to be like this - paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\ PLACE model, texture, texture_thumbnail folders HERE.
  4. Let all the new files override the old files.
  5. Only then run metainjector and inject the files into the game.
There are 3 important things you have to keep in mind:
  • The file structure (if you order it wrong, it won't work).
  • The order of your actions (resorepless --> add files to files_to_patch --> metainjector - if you add files to files_to_patch before running resorepless, then resorepless will just delete everything in that folder and it doesn't work.
  • Select "keep the file structure" in metainjector DO NOT select "let the program decide where files go." In theory letting the program decide where files go should also work, but people say it can cause problems, so I just order files manualy.
That's how I do it and it works fine for me. Hope this helped.
You might have forgotten a step:

once you are done with this procedure: Delete ALL ".exe" files from the PAZ folder and then empty your recycle bin (recycle bin step is important)
If you don't do this, Xigncode will give an error and close the game once you are logged in with a character

it might not happen to everyone but it does for me

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
You might have forgotten a step:

once you are done with this procedure: Delete ALL ".exe" files from the PAZ folder and then empty your recycle bin (recycle bin step is important)
If you don't do this, Xigncode will give an error and close the game once you are logged in with a character

Yeah, forgot to add that. Though I managed to accidentally launch the game with metainjector.exe in the paz folder once. Gonna add that to the main comment, thanks.

I am also having the same issue, worked up until the latest patch.
Mod breaks after each bdo update. You have to restore the metafile back up by using metainjector and reinstall resorepless. If you don't know how to do that, then verify game file integrity through steam and reinstall resorepless. You'll have to do that each week, every wednesday after each maintenance and after any other patches the game has. So be prepared for it, if you want to use this mod.

After you installed resorepless once, you can move files_to_patch to your desktop. Then after maintinance put it back into the paz folder and just run metainjector without resorepless. This will make the process easier.

If it still doesn't start it means you did something wrong during the install. If you're using resorepless without any aditional files, then maybe you clicked "let the program decide where files should go" in metainjector. If you use additional files, maybe you messed up the file order and it crashes the game. You have to trouble shoot on your end.

Belikai

Potential Patron
Yeah, forgot to add that. Though I managed to accidentally launch the game with metainjector.exe in the paz folder once. Gonna add that to the main comment, thanks.

Mod breaks after each bdo update. You have to restore the metafile back up by using metainjector and reinstall resorepless. If you don't know how to do that, then verify game file integrity through steam and reinstall resorepless. You'll have to do that each week, every wednesday after each maintenance and after any other patches the game has. So be prepared for it, if you want to use this mod.

After you installed resorepless once, you can move files_to_patch to your desktop. Then after maintinance put it back into the paz folder and just run metainjector without resorepless. This will make the process easier.

If it still doesn't start it means you did something wrong during the install. If you're using resorepless without any aditional files, then maybe you clicked "let the program decide where files should go" in metainjector. If you use additional files, maybe you messed up the file order and it crashes the game. You have to trouble shoot on your end.
Tried the restore metafile option, still a no go. Before posting I already did the repair option (PA user, not steam) and reinstalled several times, making changes in resorpeless, setting everything to default, making sure to delete all .exe's from paz folder before starting BDO. After the little XIGN screen loads at the bottom right, a window pops up for a split second, then back to my desktop. No additional files being used other than the minimum required to run this mod. And I always choose the recommended setting to keep files as they are. I'm not sure what else to do to get this mod working for me again.

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
Tried the restore metafile option, still a no go. Before posting I already did the repair option (PA user, not steam) and reinstalled several times, making changes in resorpeless, setting everything to default, making sure to delete all .exe's from paz folder before starting BDO. After the little XIGN screen loads at the bottom right, a window pops up for a split second, then back to my desktop. No additional files being used other than the minimum required to run this mod. And I always choose the recommended setting to keep files as they are. I'm not sure what else to do to get this mod working for me again.
Sorry bro, I don't know what the problem is then. My guess is still that there is some tiny thing that goes wrong during the installation process. You can try following the process in this tutorial and make sure you do everything right. It worked for me when I first installed this mod (use some 3rd party site to download the video if you don't want to verify your age): www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_d-9v3gSE4&ab_channel=SirQuacksalotthe1st

But if you're sure that you're doing everything right and if it still doesn't work, then I really don't know what's left. I guess I am familiar with this mod, but not that familiar.

Maybe it's just that the PA version is different from the steam version and it requires some extra steps I don't know about? You can try using restore'n'patch. I don't use it, so I don't know how to use it, but apparently it helps to launch the game for some people. But if you're saying that it worked before the update, then it should also work now without restore'n'patch.

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator

Update your tools, I've added a workaround for this "issue" over half a year ago and people like you still post about it, maybe follow the guidance for once.

saga20x

Potential Patron
Here are all the files of my Black Desert Mods.
I uploaded them before, but everyone seems to have trouble finding them. So I'm uploading them again.
It includes character data and NPCs up to Nova.
And Fairy included.
Overwrite the paz folder.
Resorepless is not included because I don't use it.

1,First, run the BDOToolkit Installer as an administrator.
2,Run the patcher as administrator.
3,Create a shortcut to Restore N' Patch on your desktop.
Right-click on the shortcut to open its properties
Edit the box for "Link to (T);".
Add the following string to the end of the line
Use a space between strings.
-idle

Example :
.......... \Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle

4,Launch Restore N' Patch as a shortcut before launching the game launcher and pressing the Start button.
then Game Start

my files

Hi Suzu,

Love your work, does this files from your googledrive has "shave version"?
I tried to delete pubichair files, but I fail. It still has some texture at pubic hair position.

I would like to have the "shave version", please. Or does it has way to turn pubic hair off.

Thank you.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu,

Love your work, does this files from your googledrive has "shave version"?
I tried to delete pubichair files, but I fail. It still has some texture at pubic hair position.

I would like to have the "shave version", please. Or does it has way to turn pubic hair off.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.