Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

keimashin

Potential Patron
I had the same problem I think. Are you using 3D pussy? That should fix it. If it doesn't, then it means you're not using the updated Lahn model. You can get it here - Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
Download 3_nudebody.zip form that thread. Then run resorpless.exe and after it forms files_to_patch replace the files in files_to_patch/.resorpless with files from 3_nudebody.zip.

I think 3_nudebody is all you need. I personally also use 4_Starter inner off, 5_ao, 8_starter_armor_off, 9_starter_hand_foot_off and Fairy_naked. I'm not sure what they do, but they work lol.

As I understand this mod is no longer updated and it doesn't have models of newer clases - Guardina, Lahn, Nova. Because of that you gotto get those files on your own.

Sucks that noone made a proper, uptodate guide with everything you need to use this mod. That would solve like 70% of questions itt. But I'm too lazy to make one either.
i tried but .. when i do that she have underwears do you have a solution for that ?

EDIT:nvrm i failed when i was patching

ty for that man you saved me there ! :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello suzu ( 鈴 )! Reviewing previous posts I came across this one and I was wondering if you still have this DOA bikini mod and if you would be so kind as to compare it.
PZxGLQa.jpg
Is this it? lol
I'm leaving it because I can't use Mods in JP before importing it into a pac file.

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
Got an issue - after using the mod, the wings on Kibelius outfit have disappeared on all classes. No matter what I do, even if I leave all the settings regarding the kibelius outfit in resorepless on default, I can't get them back. I saw a question about this posted back on page 370, but it wasn't answered. And I saw that this issue was apparently fixed in some version of resorepless. Well it's back (at least it is for me).

Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I the only one and something messed up on my end? Does anyone know how to get the wings back by any chance?

I haven't yet tried extracting all the kibelius outfit files from a clean meta file and just putting them all in files to patch (which would hopefully bring back the wings). It just seems like unnecessary work. Figured I'd post here first to see if anyone has a better solution.

Edit: repatching unedited kibelius files on top didin't work.

Last edited:

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
PZxGLQa.jpg
Is this it? lol
I'm leaving it because I can't use Mods in JP before importing it into a pac file.
Yes I know! what I want is the file, no matter what, I'll try to do the rest, it's that I still haven't learned to adjust another swimsuit to the body of the characters

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes I know! what I want is the file, no matter what, I'll try to do the rest, it's that I still haven't learned to adjust another swimsuit to the body of the characters
Location of the original files

Location of add-on files to load Generic_Item.mesh and xps into Blender

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
Do u have some tutorial for it mate?
Cmon you can google that. And it's also so straightforward:
  1. Extract the texture you want to edit using the pac tool (it's going to be a .dds file). Search the forums on how to use the pac tool.
  2. Open the .dds file in gimp.
  3. Make changes you want.
  4. Export the file in .dds format, use DXT5 compression and select generate minimaps.
  5. Place the texture in files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture and then run meta injector.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank u so much suzu, i have tried but still cant make it transparant
The original has a gradation of increasing transparency from the upper body to the lower body, so I increased the translucency while keeping the same atmosphere.
It may not be what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.