Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

kimslf

Casual Client
What's wrong with npc atlaxia?
1612672297927.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
did you figure out how to get rid of the underwear :O
I think what you're missing is a modified underwear texture.
In resorepless, the underwear texture is generated in 64x64, so it can't be loaded in the current Black Desert.
Let's change it to the default 512x512.

marcielpz

Potential Patron
I can't install it, resorepless always opens and closes alone. help me

my resorepless doesn't install, it opens and closes fast.
Captura de Tela (18).png

Zarikan

Potential Patron
tomorrow In Black Desert there will be a change of the anti-cheat program XignCode3 will be replaced with EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat). Whether it is a positive change to modding? Or is the problem not in the anti-cheat, but in the encoded files of the game itself?

dceo4327

Potential Patron
tomorrow In Black Desert there will be a change of the anti-cheat program XignCode3 will be replaced with EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat). Whether it is a positive change to modding? Or is the problem not in the anti-cheat, but in the encoded files of the game itself?
Where is it written? Does this apply to all servers?

Zarikan

Potential Patron
Where is it written? Does this apply to all servers?
anti cheat will be replaced on the Russian server, for the rest of the server I do not know, but since all the servers are located at the PA, it is possible that the replacement will be carried out everywhere.

dceo4327

Potential Patron
anti cheat will be replaced on the Russian server, for the rest of the server I do not know, but since all the servers are located at the PA, it is possible that the replacement will be carried out everywhere.
KR server is already using EAC. too bad...

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
Why does this matter? Nude mod does not work anyway.

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
hey guys
im probably not the only one asking about that but after 200 pages i didnt see anything

im playing lahn and i installed all its now working perfectly
i only have 1 problem
the pussy is very "open"
(like the screenshot in the main page but almost more openned)

do you guys know a thing about this ?

and ty for the mod it was pretty clear to how intall it ty for that :)

(sorry for my english)

ps: i can screen if needed

I had the same problem I think. Are you using 3D pussy? That should fix it. If it doesn't, then it means you're not using the updated Lahn model. You can get it here - Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
Download 3_nudebody.zip form that thread. Then run resorpless.exe and after it forms files_to_patch replace the files in files_to_patch/.resorpless with files from 3_nudebody.zip.

I think 3_nudebody is all you need. I personally also use 4_Starter inner off, 5_ao, 8_starter_armor_off, 9_starter_hand_foot_off and Fairy_naked. I'm not sure what they do, but they work lol.

As I understand this mod is no longer updated and it doesn't have models of newer clases - Guardina, Lahn, Nova. Because of that you gotto get those files on your own.

Sucks that noone made a proper, uptodate guide with everything you need to use this mod. That would solve like 70% of questions itt. But I'm too lazy to make one either.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I had the same problem I think. Are you using 3D pussy? That should fix it. If it doesn't, then it means you're not using the updated Lahn model. You can get it here - Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
Download 3_nudebody.zip form that thread. Then run resorpless.exe and after it forms files_to_patch replace the files in files_to_patch/.resorpless with files from 3_nudebody.zip.

I think 3_nudebody is all you need. I personally also use 4_Starter inner off, 5_ao, 8_starter_armor_off, 9_starter_hand_foot_off and Fairy_naked. I'm not sure what they do, but they work lol.

As I understand this mod is no longer updated and it doesn't have models of newer clases - Guardina, Lahn, Nova. Because of that you gotto get those files on your own.

Sucks that noone made a proper, uptodate guide with everything you need to use this mod. That would solve like 70% of questions itt. But I'm too lazy to make one either.
The 3d models for all female characters have already been created.
Guardian and Lahn are in my thread.
Nova has already been uploaded to page 407 of the thread here.
Please look for it.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate

Does it really matter? I thought the mod was blocked even when xincode was present. NA is still on xin btw, no easy AC yet.

keimashin

Potential Patron

i tried but .. when i do that she have underwears do you have a solution for that ?

EDIT:nvrm i failed when i was patching

ty for that man you saved me there ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.