Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
The awakening weapon is not yet in game files. I have uploaded the hidden main weapons. Paste into your */paz folder and rerun metainjector.

I also need some help please finding customizationboneparamdesc.xml that belongs to the witch. I want to increase her upper hips size, but I am at the max. In resorepless I have applied that setting, but it doesn't in game. I attached screenshots to explain better. I guess i should edit manually, but where is the file located, and also the bone index number.

View attachment 116384View attachment 116385
Thx alot :-)

R Libertus

Potential Patron
For the newer classes, Nova and Guardian;
How does one get the weapons (at least the shield) to auto-hide when sheathed?
(visible when drawn)

Like what reso can natively do for the older classes.

kikakow

Potential Patron
How do you change the max size of body parts? I had it working, but then I reinstalled the game and can't get it working now. All I do is I install BDO toolkit, run Resorepless, add the changes, then install as it says. The characters are nude, but the breasts don't change size, nor do the buttocks.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
first (of all)
You have to tell me the patcher's specifications for your mod.
I can't answer.
using resorepless yes or no
only meta injector yes or no
Are you using my partcutdesc yes or no
EX9Hh9C.gif
using resorepless no
only meta injector yes
Are you using my partcutdesc no

Hyrotica

Potential Patron
For Black Desert Evolution, just copy the pad00000.meta file in after the launcher has done its scan, then hit start. Works just fine.

kikakow

Potential Patron
What alternative is there to resorepless? It doesn't support the new classes, so I am looking for one, and I see many saying they aren't using it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For the newer classes, Nova and Guardian;
How does one get the weapons (at least the shield) to auto-hide when sheathed?
(visible when drawn)

Like what reso can natively do for the older classes.

kikakow

Potential Patron
How does one increase the max limit of a body part? I edit the customizationboneparamdesc.xml in the folders under gamecommondata but they still don't get any larger when editing or making a new character. I've also tried using resorepless.
Edit: Trying this: Black Desert Online Lahn Body Size DATA Fix
Edit 2: Didn't work.
Edit 3: Something is completely interfering with the nude mod itself, I was looking so much at the sizes that I didn't realize no characters were nude. Gotta fix this stuff now...
Edit 4: What the hell? Only the lahn doesn't work... All other characters (besides Nova and other new ones) don't work nude either, but their underwear and stuff is removed... Shouldn't the lahn also have that stuff removed since I told resorepless to do so?
Edit 5: Got the nude stuff working... All other characters have stuff removed other than the lahn, but I don't really care about removing her panties so much as the breast size fix. Can anyone help?
Edit 6: I did the body size fix wrong, I'm actually attempting it now.
Edit 7: Yeah no, still doesn't work even when using suzu's gamecommondata.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How does one increase the max limit of a body part? I edit the customizationboneparamdesc.xml in the folders under gamecommondata but they still don't get any larger when editing or making a new character. I've also tried using resorepless.
Edit: Trying this: Black Desert Online Lahn Body Size DATA Fix
Edit 2: Didn't work.
Edit 3: Something is completely interfering with the nude mod itself, I was looking so much at the sizes that I didn't realize no characters were nude. Gotta fix this stuff now...
Edit 4: What the hell? Only the lahn doesn't work... All other characters (besides Nova and other new ones) don't work nude either, but their underwear and stuff is removed... Shouldn't the lahn also have that stuff removed since I told resorepless to do so?
Edit 5: Got the nude stuff working... All other characters have stuff removed other than the lahn, but I don't really care about removing her panties so much as the breast size fix. Can anyone help?
Edit 6: I did the body size fix wrong, I'm actually attempting it now.
Edit 7: Yeah no, still doesn't work even when using suzu's gamecommondata.
ComonBoneParam
FaceBoneParam
(FaceType Index="0" ~ there are as many numbers as there are face types)
The same command is written to each of these items.
Please rewrite all of them.

ParamDesc Index="130" to ParamDesc Index="156".

If you can't be bothered to rewrite it
I'll upload my rewritten file.
These are the body slider files for all female characters.

Attachments

AllFemaleBodySlider.zip
298 KB · Views: 305

kikakow

Potential Patron
ComonBoneParam
FaceBoneParam
(FaceType Index="0" ~ there are as many numbers as there are face types)
The same command is written to each of these items.
Please rewrite all of them.

ParamDesc Index="130" to ParamDesc Index="156".

If you can't be bothered to rewrite it
I'll upload my rewritten file.
These are the body slider files for all female characters.
Hiya. I downloaded what you sent and I still have the same issue oddly. Before I was using https://www.undertow.club/attachments/gamecommondata-zip.101534/ from the post Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu which you made a while back. This is quite a strange issue. Up to now I've been using MetaPatchers backup function followed by a steam verification to make sure that I've fully reseted everything between mods but now I'm going to fully reinstall to see if that fixes it. I really appreciate the support! Due to the fact that this problem has persisted for so long, I'm thinking it must be something I'm doing without realizing that's breaking this. Thanks!

knckle

Potential Patron
anyone know how to get the partcutdesc resorpless use? I have the one from metainjector, but resorpless one doesn't clip.
Thanks!

kikakow

Potential Patron
If you run resorepless without installing with metapatcher and go to Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character, the partcutdesc.xml file will be in there. I think you can copy that to Paz\files_to_patch\character and then delete your .resorepless if you aren't going to use that for anything else.

knckle

Potential Patron
If you run resorepless without installing with metapatcher and go to Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character, the partcutdesc.xml file will be in there. I think you can copy that to Paz\files_to_patch\character and then delete your .resorepless if you aren't going to use that for anything else.
I thought resorepless need meta. to run? I will give it a try.

Edit: still no partcutdesc in resorepless/character, shown in the attached file.

Attachments

• nothing.PNG
    nothing.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.