Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Seems to be blocked on EU since todays update. Closes immediately after xingcode is finished loading up.

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Ive tried every suggestion in here that I can find but when I start it every time it crashes with no error message right after I hit laaunch, title screen doesnt even pop up. NA, retail, non steam

Don't worry, you are not alone in this.
Sometimes we get these crashed due to the body sliders.
Other times, we forgot to delete a folder inside of the paz folder.
Or if could be asinine as removing "read only" from your paz folder...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm having the same issue. I started using Suzu's mod without resorepless ( Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu ) and got everything to work-ish. The body on pretty much everyone clips through armors. If you install the remove all armor then it's no biggie but I'm trying for more of a skimpy armor.

RAT10NMKU

Potential Patron
i just hate it when they got anti consumer like this
i know it's a gray area in modding but i just need something subtle and made my own fantasy :P

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello!
I need your help, download the suzu mod and my characters appear completely naked, but I just want to hide the armor only. Could you tell me which files to modify to achieve it?

SUSU.jpg

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Seems to be blocked on EU since todays update. Closes immediately after xingcode is finished loading up.

Nevermind, I tried it again today and it launched with my standard resorepless settings. Totally weird, but hey, it works :)

TurtlesRUs

Potential Patron
Hi, I just downloaded the game from Steam because it was free and I tried out the nude mod. For some reason it doesn't work for some of the characters. Their textures are missing. It looks just like what a WhiteBitch posted earlier. It doesn't happen for every character, but so far it doesn't work for the Guardian class. It works for other classes

Also, I turned off male nudity, but it still shows up in the game.

Attachments

• 2020-02-28_1069296142.JPG
    2020-02-28_1069296142.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 405

Elevendy

Potential Patron
Hi, I just downloaded the game from Steam because it was free and I tried out the nude mod. For some reason it doesn't work for some of the characters. Their textures are missing. It looks just like what a WhiteBitch posted earlier. It doesn't happen for every character, but so far it doesn't work for the Guardian class. It works for other classes

Also, I turned off male nudity, but it still shows up in the game.

The mod actually just has a placeholder texture for this in the current release if I remember correctly. I got my texture from Suzu's mod, though I am having a terribly hard time combining both Suzu's partcut desc and BlackFire's. While I got all the base textures and models working for both, which isn't terribly hard just took me a few hours to learn, I seem to be having an issue where every character's feet are cut off in the starter zone and the models cut off for the starter gear.

I was rather sure if I built the mod off the framework of Resorepless partcutdesc I wouldn't have this issue as you're allowed to specify but it seems I've run into that problem anyways. Now while redistributing the filestructure is frowned upon I might post about how to combine the two mods so you have a texture and model for every character including the Guardian.

Wongjunkit

Potential Patron
I removed all traces of modded folders and .exe files and even empty my recycle bin. Yet when I start the game it says Invalid cilent detected, please removed the file or restore it.

TurtlesRUs

Potential Patron
The mod actually just has a placeholder texture for this in the current release if I remember correctly. I got my texture from Suzu's mod, though I am having a terribly hard time combining both Suzu's partcut desc and BlackFire's.

But the other characters do have their textures. It's just one class. Also, my settings didn't stick. Like I said, I turned off male nudity, that didn't work. I turned on pubic hair and that also didn't work. Why would those be there if it didn't come with textures?

Wambolord

Potential Patron
also need the discord link ^^ and is there a new guid ? i tryed to install the textures but somehow allot of files fail and i dont get why

hyperex

Potential Patron
I found a solution for who is having troubles with the invalid file detected, you've to istall your mods with resorep first, then you've to cut all the files you've downloaded from here (exe included) and paste in a new folder(create a simple folder in your desktop and put all the files there), after that you've to change the folder settings and make it invisible, the system check will not find any sospect files.

Cyriann

Potential Patron
I too woudl need help, just looking through the comments it feels like this modding is hefty and complicated.

I'll download the needed elements and await for clear instructions on how to have textures to work for everyone, while also looking around if I can find some helpful guidelines on how to have it all work.

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
Is this mod getting updated anymore or is it abandonned?
im asking cause i have the latest version but lanh doesnt have 3d nips and guardial no nude textures at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.