Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

hyperex

Potential Patron
Don't worry, soon we'll see this mod updated, because is a masterpiece. Never seen a nude mod like this in a game

Terix3

Swell Supporter
The mod works, the skin for guardian is actually a place holder because the author is still working on it.
The skin is simply default game skin.
First time i hear that the mod is being updated. What is your source?
You better not be giving people false hope.

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
y but last update was over 1 year ago! only suzu makes updates and that is a different mod and i found that too complicated to apply on top of this mod and simply too much work given u have to uninstall everything and re install them every time they have a maintenance or a small after maintenace patch... this is the main reason why i wasnt using this mod for over 1 year now... and guardian was the only reason i decided to use it again

hyperex

Potential Patron
First as update i mean the guardian nude skin, there's an user named Elevendy, he is not the main creator of the mods, but if you see his post he's working in order to obtain the nude mod. It is not my interest to misinform people, i post only what i see. If you don't believe him then it's not in my interest.

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
First as update i mean the guardian nude skin, there's an user named Elevendy, he is not the main creator of the mods, but if you see his post he's working in order to obtain the nude mod. It is not my interest to misinform people, i post only what i see. If you don't believe him then it's not in my interest.
Sorry but you clearly said that the mod will be updated.
Don't worry, soon we'll see this mod updated, because is a masterpiece. Never seen a nude mod like this in a game
From what i understand Elevendy talk about providing instructions to uses resorepless and suzu mods togather.
Elevendy Elevendy can you confirm whatever you are working on update for this mod?

Since we have a lot of questions about the mod being updated...
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR fleet fleet
Can we have something like [Discontinued] added to the title?

chessfort

Potential Patron
I found a solution for who is having troubles with the invalid file detected, you've to istall your mods with resorep first, then you've to cut all the files you've downloaded from here (exe included) and paste in a new folder(create a simple folder in your desktop and put all the files there), after that you've to change the folder settings and make it invisible, the system check will not find any sospect files.
I'm not very techy, can you show screenshots or a video of what you're explaining

FlayFullstar

Potential Patron
my god im getting so tired of this hassle. Its just a graphical change its not a cheat wtf do these idiots try to anti cheat a nude mod? whats next? anti cheat sweet fx? im so done with this shit

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
my god im getting so tired of this hassle. Its just a graphical change its not a cheat wtf do these idiots try to anti cheat a nude mod? whats next? anti cheat sweet fx? im so done with this shit
Dude srsly, I just stopped using it, and nobody can seem to tell me how to fix it

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
it was crashing for me as well after guardian was out but then i found bdo tool kit had an updated version i downloaded that and used that and now it works for me

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sorry but you clearly said that the mod will be updated.

From what i understand Elevendy talk about providing instructions to uses resorepless and suzu mods togather.
Elevendy Elevendy can you confirm whatever you are working on update for this mod?

Since we have a lot of questions about the mod being updated...
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR fleet fleet
Can we have something like [Discontinued] added to the title?

I'll defer to @blackfire on editing the title. It's his mod, and he is still active here at Undertow.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator.

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
I recommend not moding the game for a few days.
The dev's have announced they made some mistakes with the latest patch
and will do random "hotpatches" to fix these problems.

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
just use the meta injector

works for me on the current patch. i'll be on the nsfw discord for a while if u want me to show u https://discord.gg/UqkAF3V

2020-03-03_346176993.PNG

Dralaios

Potential Patron
Hello! Need some help finding all classes within this file path..
Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\gamecommondata\customization
In this folder, there are numeric folders. I know for a fact that folder "11" belongs to Lahn.
I need to know what number is for the rest of the female classes within BD.
Any help is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.