Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Vendictor

Potential Patron
I am not sure what you mean. if in doubt, you can overwrite with my files_to_patch folder as well.

1. Run metainjector with admin privileges.

Optional:
-----------------
a. Select option 3 (Restore backup) - to do a clean install, so it deletes your old customizatons)
b. Select the number higlighted in green.
-----------------

2. Select 1(run injector)
3. Select "Keep files and folder structures from "files_to_patch" folder"
4. Press enter and let it run.

After it finishes in the main menu it should display in red that there are like 12585 files patched.
Okay I now got it. I´m interested in one thing though. Can you somehow redo the Pearl Shop items? I want them bag as they were. And also the armours.

Just interested if you know a way to do this.^^

abubakar

Potential Patron
i had a similar issue, the game kept crashing without an error message before the title screen but (at least in my case) i dont think it was a problem with this mod but instead just another bdo fuckup.
i restored backup with metainjector and then used the repair mode of the game to check the files.
once that finished i launched the game normally to test if it was working (it was), closed the game, ran meta injector again patching it and then it launched (having the mod enabled) without any issue.
it worked thanks!!!!

RobinMei

Potential Patron
I seem to get a weird issue with the wrists when I use this mod, I did everything right, but when I do the greetings pose this happens...? Also, when standing still there's a black ring around the wrist (can't remember the term for it)2020-02-21_349318780.JPG

abubakar

Potential Patron
I seem to get a weird issue with the wrists when I use this mod, I did everything right, but when I do the greetings pose this happens...? Also, when standing still there's a black ring around the wrist (can't remember the term for it)View attachment 102807
Looks like she is taller than default
Have you tried playing with body sliders in customization? Or you could edit the min/max values of body parts in resorepless

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator
I seem to get a weird issue with the wrists when I use this mod, I did everything right, but when I do the greetings pose this happens...? Also, when standing still there's a black ring around the wrist (can't remember the term for it)View attachment 102807
The 3D model I created included in Resorepless is a mesh-only installation.
The mesh is cut at the UV line due to the problem of the import tool.
Improve by binding to bones to move the 3d model.
The new model is bound so please try swapping

Tchaikovskyy

Potential Patron
Hey guys, so I can't seem to get the Restore N Patch thing to work properly.
Capture.PNG

It's just stuck in this. I had to do the -idle edit on the shortcut cause it couldn't find the launcher. I've also ran the game without waiting for this to clear and it pops up something about it not patching. Halp?

Also, when running resorples, it makes the switch to metal injector, right before it says to switch from the default recommended to let the program decide. But then in metal, it says that letting the program decide is a bad idea. Which one should I actually do?

Last edited:

kutal

Potential Patron

Mialina

Potential Patron
Does anyone have a discord for nsfw black desert online where people post screenshots with the mod?

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator

Attachments

bfew

Potential Patron
鈴さん早速ありがとうございます。用意までしてくれてありがたいんですが、resoreplessからテクスチャをダウンロードするとそのアバター以外にも小さいサイズのものがちらほら混ざっていてまともに編集できないのです;;
正規のサイズをダウンロードするにはどうしたらいいでしょうか?

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator
鈴さん早速ありがとうございます。用意までしてくれてありがたいんですが、resoreplessからテクスチャをダウンロードするとそのアバター以外にも小さいサイズのものがちらほら混ざっていてまともに編集できないのです;;
正規のサイズをダウンロードするにはどうしたらいいでしょうか?
これは現在使えませんか?
私は個人的に特殊なツールを使ってます。未公開品なので差し上げられませんが

bfew

Potential Patron
aaa.png

試しに何個かやってみましたがテクスチャがダウンロードできないみたいです

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator
View attachment 103057
試しに何個かやってみましたがテクスチャがダウンロードできないみたいです
Visual studioを使って書き換えてみました。
Lahn以降のキャラクターを認識出来ると思います。
解像度に関しては分かりません 笑
resoreplessのsrcフォルダーに入れて上書きしてください。
念のためバックアップを忘れずに!

Rewritten using Visual Studio.
I think you can recognize the character after the Lahn.
Put it in the resorepless src folder and overwrite it.

Don't forget to back up just in case!

Attachments

Last edited:

Gwyn

Potential Patron
someone had the link for the nsfw discord in their signature, im sure if you browse this thread enough you can find it. thats how I found it :)

bfew

Potential Patron
Visual studioを使って書き換えてみました。
Lahn以降のキャラクターを認識出来ると思います。
解像度に関しては分かりません 笑
resoreplessのsrcフォルダーに入れて上書きしてください。
念のためバックアップを忘れずに!
Pazから読み取りできるようになりました。サイズはどうしようもないですね・・・いろいろいじってみます、ありがとうございます。

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator
Pazから読み取りできるようになりました。サイズはどうしようもないですね・・・いろいろいじってみます、ありがとうございます。
暇があれば解像度の問題を探してみます。