Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (28 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello! Need some help finding all classes within this file path..
Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\gamecommondata\customization
In this folder, there are numeric folders. I know for a fact that folder "11" belongs to Lahn.
I need to know what number is for the rest of the female classes within BD.
Any help is appreciated!
9ispyXa.png

and Guardian is 5
5nKrRGu.png

Elevendy

Potential Patron
Sorry but you clearly said that the mod will be updated.

From what i understand Elevendy talk about providing instructions to uses resorepless and suzu mods togather.
Elevendy Elevendy can you confirm whatever you are working on update for this mod?

Since we have a lot of questions about the mod being updated...
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR @fleet
Can we have something like [Discontinued] added to the title?

Sorry got really sucked into the game for a few days started getting invested in Node wars.

But I ended up getting both the mods to merge, it does have some major errors with hunters, but otherwise it works for every class.

The primary issue is all starter gear is naked, which I wanted to avoid but seems I cannot. This however is not so much of an issue as with the more I've played the game, the more this seems to be a necessity.

Anyways, what I ended up doing is installing the resorpless fileset initially, and patching the completed Suzu fileset over this as well. I let most of the files overwrite, except for some skin files that were already in. In terms of the partcutdesc, I removed all of the references to Shai as there was no model for her in resorpless, and ended up suplementing that with Suzu's, and I ran into no issues with the Guardian since there already seemed to be a filestructure for her with nothing finicky going on.

This however is where I started to run into several problems though, and started just rapidly patching, injecting, launching, closing, and unpatching the game.

The partcutdesc is an absolute mess, with multiple arguements for the same files and cuts, and unnecessary clutter. Since I've learned a bit more of how the filesystem and injects work, I think if I'm to reattempt this, I'll use Suzu's mod as a base, with resorpless's suite for the customization of outfits. I'll make some attempts at trying to work on this and post them here on the forums as the suite created by blackfire is open source and included with the download.

I've attached the monstrosity of what I got to work down below. In terms of knowing what to cut and how things work, just by lurking in Suzu's threads, he seems to have a godly understanding of what to modify, and I've been learning a lot off of that. Anyways, I'll post what I find in the upcoming days.

For installation, paste this folder next to the metainjector in the Paz folder, launch metainjector, and go with all the default options.

EDIT: It seems my second SSD just died.

Bit of comedic timing if you ask me. Seems I'll be starting this from scratch.

Attachments

files_to_patch.rar
44.2 MB · Views: 238

Last edited:

Pyrylex

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I'm having a weird issue I have not seen mentioned in here (as far as I know with now 350 pages lol). I manged to get the mod working well for a good while, but out of nowhere, resorpless just crashes during installation. I've tried uninstalling everything, including the whole game, reinstall everything, same issue. I thought I could skip the resorpless process by loading a backup and using metainjector, but doing that prevents the game from launching. So I'm now at an impass and idk what else to try :(

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I'm having a weird issue I have not seen mentioned in here (as far as I know with now 350 pages lol). I manged to get the mod working well for a good while, but out of nowhere, resorpless just crashes during installation. I've tried uninstalling everything, including the whole game, reinstall everything, same issue. I thought I could skip the resorpless process by loading a backup and using metainjector, but doing that prevents the game from launching. So I'm now at an impass and idk what else to try :(

Depends on the crash your getting, resorep crashing or bdo crashing. If its resorep, pull the paz files to a temp location and have resorep get the files to patch with the patcher resources in a seperate folder, once its done you can move the following folders (files to patch / patch resources) out and move them into the main games folder to then inject with meta injector.

IF bdo is crashing, just pull the exe's out of the paz folder (metainjector / resorep) even though you dont need to create new folders to patch every time so you can just inject them in no problem. Ensure that you are also allowing the program to decide where the files should go, and not keeping the same file structure.

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
Sorry got really sucked into the game for a few days started getting invested in Node wars.

But I ended up getting both the mods to merge, it does have some major errors with hunters, but otherwise it works for every class.

The primary issue is all starter gear is naked, which I wanted to avoid but seems I cannot. This however is not so much of an issue as with the more I've played the game, the more this seems to be a necessity.

Anyways, what I ended up doing is installing the resorpless fileset initially, and patching the completed Suzu fileset over this as well. I let most of the files overwrite, except for some skin files that were already in. In terms of the partcutdesc, I removed all of the references to Shai as there was no model for her in resorpless, and ended up suplementing that with Suzu's, and I ran into no issues with the Guardian since there already seemed to be a filestructure for her with nothing finicky going on.

This however is where I started to run into several problems though, and started just rapidly patching, injecting, launching, closing, and unpatching the game.

The partcutdesc is an absolute mess, with multiple arguements for the same files and cuts, and unnecessary clutter. Since I've learned a bit more of how the filesystem and injects work, I think if I'm to reattempt this, I'll use Suzu's mod as a base, with resorpless's suite for the customization of outfits. I'll make some attempts at trying to work on this and post them here on the forums as the suite created by blackfire is open source and included with the download.

I've attached the monstrosity of what I got to work down below. In terms of knowing what to cut and how things work, just by lurking in Suzu's threads, he seems to have a godly understanding of what to modify, and I've been learning a lot off of that. Anyways, I'll post what I find in the upcoming days.

For installation, paste this folder next to the metainjector in the Paz folder, launch metainjector, and go with all the default options.

EDIT: It seems my second SSD just died.

Bit of comedic timing if you ask me. Seems I'll be starting this from scratch.
i used your file but for me it breaks all of the resopless options for every other class! the 3D vaginas and nipples dont work any more along with the pubic hair option all i get is full bush no matter what i chose from resopless. am i doing something wrong? is it possible to only affect the guardian and leave the rest as it is?

Last edited:

DIE020HARDZ

Potential Patron
Can someone help me please? I just install the mod and it's patched fine but when I get in to the game. Nothing change or happen.
Did I do some thing wrong? I have followed every instructions but It's still doesn't work for me.

Attachments

• a9752178ed1ec06cd1de2adc8f366234.jpeg
    a9752178ed1ec06cd1de2adc8f366234.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 249
  • cad787d5e24e301664d8b4c0f7d0a27a.jpeg
    cad787d5e24e301664d8b4c0f7d0a27a.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 362
  • ead486ee353b37ee9ecd8d69f85ef1dc.jpeg
    ead486ee353b37ee9ecd8d69f85ef1dc.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 309

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
Can someone help me please? I just install the mod and it's patched fine but when I get in to the game. Nothing change or happen.
Did I do some thing wrong? I have followed every instructions but It's still doesn't work for me.
did u run meta injector after resopless? cause if u did only resoples it will not do anything! reso is implementing the options and metainjector is the one doing the patching

DIE020HARDZ

Potential Patron
Do you have a .backup file in your paz folder?

Edit:
Also rerun the injector real quick to see if it says the state is clean or modded.
Here we go (btw I have backup file)
This happen when I rerun the injector (after trying to patch the game)

Attachments

• 7f8cc9cf9882eae267458567baea8cc0.jpeg
    7f8cc9cf9882eae267458567baea8cc0.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 122

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Here we go (btw I have backup file)
This happen when I rerun the injector (after trying to patch the game)
inject again, and right afterwards use the prevent file recheck.

Also, because your on Gamez (noticed just now), their files tend to be abit iffy to changes. Best way to go about it is to run the meta injector and inject while the patcher is up.

That should fix your problem

DIE020HARDZ

Potential Patron
inject again, and right afterwards use the prevent file recheck.

Also, because your on Gamez (noticed just now), their files tend to be abit iffy to changes. Best way to go about it is to run the meta injector and inject while the patcher is up.

That should fix your problem
Ok after I try to do your method :
37085a10a8e69cc2a65abf03de94fd90.jpeg
b886c0d2795b5b53f1cbc7ea9c433ae0.jpeg
75a9fc6ea69b82800a3df4843e7933f3.jpeg
e24d8ca71ffb4f7152b72567df9897c2.jpeg
a8f822603361c9620028df4d64bf3003.jpeg
0e8f189c946a66344b548e7862409c2a.jpeg

Attachments

• a8f822603361c9620028df4d64bf3003.jpeg
    a8f822603361c9620028df4d64bf3003.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 86

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Hmm, did you keep the gamez patcher open while you injected with meta injector?
Cause every time gamez patcher runs itll attempt to redownload the paz file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.