Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Dralaios

Potential Patron
I have the same issue, (I'm using JP server btw
I am on EU servers, but I've found that using Restore N' Patch.exe only causes problems.
Whenever I've downloaded updates, I just use resorepless and meta injector to patch the files again.
My Paz folder contains folder > Source_Codes, pad00000.meta and the meta.backup. all other files used when patching are deleted.
Try the patch process from scratch and don't use restore N' patch, maybe that could work.

Asunai

Potential Patron
I came here looking to see if I could find a nude mode for the shai's on black desert, I saw one on a previous page, where can I get the file and could anyone tell me how to install it?

mogomon

Potential Patron
I find it impossible to install on GAMEZBD, I've tried everything but the game just closes after the logo... Any tip from someone that has been able to get it to work?

hirotansm

Potential Patron
In censorship of update Xigncode after (Japan time 2020/01/15/13:30) of a JP site, a catching game, it seems to be downed, it was.
" Meta Injector 1.4.0.1" was reinstalled and seen, but it isn't improved.........................................Are there any ways?

Adding: When I try again, I have passed censorship safely. It's sorry to make them upset and do.
I don't know the cause, but I think as other applications acted on it in my PC environment.

Last edited:

BrevityBox

Potential Patron
I have missing nipple/vagina textures on most of the classes. Seems only Witch and Dark Knight have the correct textures. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• 20200114221344_1.jpg
    20200114221344_1.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 510

Elyann

Casual Client
I came here looking to see if I could find a nude mode for the shai's on black desert, I saw one on a previous page, where can I get the file and could anyone tell me how to install it?

I'm a bit out of touch when it comes to how to install these mods nowadays but if you are interested in the nude mod for shai you may want to check Suzu's threads ( Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu and Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu ) since I'm p sure she's the one who developed those.

You may have to look through the various pages of the threads as I don't recall Suzu always reposting links to their most up to date mods on the first page.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm a bit out of touch when it comes to how to install these mods nowadays but if you are interested in the nude mod for shai you may want to check Suzu's threads ( Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu and Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu ) since I'm p sure she's the one who developed those.

You may have to look through the various pages of the threads as I don't recall Suzu always reposting links to their most up to date mods on the first page.
page 125

NovaTan

Potential Patron
I'm having some troubles but am not sure if it's due to the guardian update or me doing something wrong.
All the models I've seen are missing nipples, DK panty area is transparent, shai torso area is transparent, etc and no noticeable change on the bodyslider values.

Can someone also please specify in full detail WHICH files and folders I'm supposed to delete / keep before launching? I don't want to constantly run into the "suspicious..." popup, but I also feel like I'm deleting too much considering so much of what I see is transparent / has missing body parts.

delons

Vivacious Visitor
I find it impossible to install on GAMEZBD, I've tried everything but the game just closes after the logo... Any tip from someone that has been able to get it to work?

1. adjust and install the mod with resorpless but after that don't use meta injector.
2. run the launcher, log in, wait for patching
3. after patching, now run the meta injector and install the mod
4. If you have finished installing the mod, don't forget to close the meta injector, because it will be detected shortly after selecting the character and saying the paz file blah blah blah is missing
5. start the game

i found out that the mod will be repatch back to the original file if u use meta injector before the launcher patching.
lastly, don't ever use restore n patch. i think someone must put that restore n patch is not working anymore in first page and update the guide

calebamueller

Potential Patron
So I've been trying to get this to work for a couple days and I'm about to give up.
Everything installs smoothly but most times I'll get Error Code 1 on launch.
Occasionally I'll get beyond that so the game will crash on launch.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
I set up bdoinstaller, run reso in admin, use the default option to complete. After I get error 1 I have to validate to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.