Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
What about that thing I saw a few pages earlier saying that you need to apply the mod and delete all the .exes and folders before you launch the game?

Thankfully not happening on EU yet i have them in the Paz folder without any problems.

xs330

Potential Patron
Ive somehow broken the mod after trying to add external files to it, but now when i uninstalled it and reinstalled, it doesnt work anymore. Help please?

Last edited:

nika01807

Potential Patron
Speaking of the first page, can anybody make a quick tutorial here of what is still working and what do we need to do to make it work? I would like to update the first post with that info at least.
Custom sliders are only working partly. Only the lower body, forearms and breasts take effect by the modification. Other sliders like upper arm etc. are unaffected.

Last edited:

Potential Patron
I don't believe this is a widespread issue, it all works on mine (NA).
Yeah it works for me too.

This mod works perfectly for me so far (NA). I'm using it to hide all underwear, no hassle or anything, just straight up works. Well, except for Shai. Their crotch and chest are invisible. There's probably a way to fix this, but I'm a bit lazy right now (let me know if you're interested in a fix). And armor with built-in underwear still have it, but maybe I need to play with the options more. Also just noticed maid's crotch is covered in shadows. Weird. Also some stockings are invisible even when set to keep it.

Also, I did not have to run with Restore N' Patch, just run the game normally.

Oh, and be sure to remove the exe from the folder after you patch. It's detected by xigncode and will close the game.

Last edited:

FischFasch420

Potential Patron
I got kicked every time i logged in with a "suspicious program" alert because of the resorepless.exe. This always gave me a 12 minute ban/ cooldown. I moved it out of the folder and i tested it a bit ingame without getting kicked. After readjusting some settings, i started the game again and saw, that i had gotten the 12 minute ban again even though i did not get kicked nor had a "suspicious program" alert.

Does anybody know how to fix that?

gheedorah1

Potential Patron
This is asking to overwrite files in the Paz folder. Should I allow that, or, is this supposed to be installed inside a folder inside of Paz folder?

xs330

Potential Patron
So apparently my mod works now, but basically i dont open Restore N Patch to use it and it seems to work running the game normally?

Gwyn

Potential Patron
many people have stated they do not use Restore N Patch as it's not required. I dont remember the last time i used Restore N Patch and mod works well for me on NA :)

jojoka

Potential Patron
somehow it is not working for me anymore. the game just crashes and wont even start
in resorepless customise settings are keep all everywhere, female only, 3d, medium bush 2, classes the mod applies only valkyrie selected, run resorepless and injection
and then i go tools, remove armor and remove summer clothes and bikinis and kibelius armor, apply and run injection
it worked flawless last week

edit:
managed to run it without removing the armors
edit 2:
managed to 'run' the game with removing the armors, i run the game 1st without removing armors only resorrepless then quit and remove armors, BUT the game still crashes. it crashes when i select channel and would like to go to character selection
edit 3:
managed to run it, I DID EVERYTHING THE SAME EACH TIME, took me very long as restoring backup didn't work and the game still crashed, had to repair each time, TURNS OUT I JUST HAD TO RESTART PC AFTER INSTALLING

so if it doesnt work for anyone, here is what i did:
-extract bdotoolkit files into Paz folder, install, remove files (need to do it only once, you don't have to it each time)
-extract resorepless and metainjector into paz folder
-run resorepless:
-customise, install, run injection, back to resorepless
-tools, remove armors, browse files, select armor with space, when all selected press enter to run injector
-FINAL MOST IMPORTANT STEP:
remove resorepless and meta injector files and empty recycle bin
restart pc

play the game

so since last patch an extra step is required for me, which is restarting pc
it is weird as i dont get any errors just the game crashes on launch if i dont do it

Thankfully not happening on EU yet i have them in the Paz folder without any problems.

how you do that, my game starts but very soon closes after loading a character without the mod installed just having resoreples.exe on pc (EU)

Last edited:

a1gundam

Potential Patron
Can I get help removing part of an armor? I'm following the directions in the op but I think there's more to it than that. I'm trying to remove the top (bra) of Lahns default armor. Do I just cut out the bra part from the purple colored .dds file? Do I really save it with DXT1 compression? Because it looks all grainy when I do that. Should I use DXT5 instead? Can someone please explain step by step what I should do? I'm using Paint.net.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Breast slider without Resorepless
TIf40yG.jpg

Breast slider without Resorepless
The maximum value of the breast is a setting of 5.25.
For other numerical values, only the minimum value is rewritten.

The arrangement is
\Paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata

anime31415

Potential Patron
I keep getting the following error after running the game while Restore N' Patch.exe is running. Followed all steps to the letter. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled, everything is run with admin permissions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks!

Patched meta file could not be found, patching instead...
An error has occured while retrieving types from file "Meta Injector.exe":
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at RestoreNPatch.TypeCheckAppDomain.InternalGetAssembliesWithType(String[] paths, Type type)

- LoaderException: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
File name: '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
I have the same issue, (I'm using JP server btw

Dralaios

Potential Patron
I have an issue where only the Lahn class sliders are not working.
I've made sure that Lahn class is affected by the mod, but the sliders are still as default, even though resorepless's slider values has been changed, saved and patched.

If anyone have any suggestions, that would be much appreciated.
I'm on EU non-steam version.

anime31415

Potential Patron
Everytime I launch Restore N Patch it says:

Patched meta file could not be found, patching instead...
An error has occured while retrieving types from file "Meta Injector.exe":
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at RestoreNPatch.TypeCheckAppDomain.InternalGetAssembliesWithType(String[] paths, Type type)

- LoaderException: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
File name: '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

How do I fix this?

Edit: Nvm, I was able to fix this.
But min/max body parts doesnt work. Is there a solution for this as well?
May I ask how you fix it ??

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
Can the tail, horn, fire and wings be rearranged? / Хвост, рог, огонь и крылья можно переставить?

Attachments

• 2020-01-13_1281779149.JPG
    2020-01-13_1281779149.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 370
  • 2020-01-13_7572234.JPG
    2020-01-13_7572234.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 389
  • 2020-01-13_2106244.JPG
    2020-01-13_2106244.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 380

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.