Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

axle356258

Potential Patron
I would like to start off with a huge thank you for the BDO mod, My wife and I have used this mod in our game since it's release.

I do want to state that we both have it working just fine on the NA servers as of 1/17/2020.
we just install as normal with the BDO toolkit, the run the Resorepless to make the changes we would like, and then on to the Metainjector. once installed, and all the files come back without errors, all we do is REMOVE "Resorepless.exe" from the game folder. [we keep backups of the files]. The Xigncode detector gives us an error ONLY on the Resorepless.exe file and nothing else. We start the game and it works, of course there are the missing textures and wonky things with the Shai and the Guardian, but even the Guardian is "nude" [ no nipples and the bodyslide xmls don't affect her]
I have read other's pages on textures and how to replace and different things, but my wife and I are in our 40's and we don't know a whole lot about the technical side of doing this stuff and most other's tutorials are WAY to complicated.

We both would love it if you could at least update RESOREPLESS for the new classes and add them [Guardian, cause the sliders work on the Shai] to the XML sliders as well. {A thicc ass Guardian would be awesome}, We both love the work you have done and We both would love to see you come back and keep the classes going on this mod. It seems that there is always a way to get these things to work!!! We have.

***EDIT***
On patch day, we just run the Metainjector and do the normal "restore backup" [ #3]. we then patch the game, launch it, let everything load and then close the game. Run the MetaInjector again to re-install everything and we're back up and running once again. We haven't had any issues with this process for at least 7 months now. [ we just came back after a 9 month break from the game].

Much appreciation from my Wife and I.
Axle356258

Last edited:

rkwlak564

Potential Patron
이 문제를 어떻게 해결합니까?

Attachments

• 12312424.png
    12312424.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 177

Nejjin

Vivacious Visitor
I have loved this mod from the beginning and I really want to use it again but for the life of me I was not able to get most of it to work. The breast size mod didn't work and there were no nipple textures. The only errors I got installing it were the size differences in a couple textures, perhaps that was why there were no nipples. I don't rightly know how to fix that but google is our friend they say and when I do figure it out I'll surely share my discovery.

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
How do i fix this? It just stops at that last line.
Been using this mod since 2017 too but then I stopped playing for about a year then I decided to come back today lol

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 125

Nejjin

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know but right clicking on the .exe and setting it to run in administrator mode might fix the un-authorized error. Maybe that will help. I realized last night that the Lahn textures still work fine but the tamer and the Gaurdian do not have nipples or pubes. I got a warning during the installation that a few of the texture sizes didn't match. I'll try again and pay attention to which ones and write them down. I would imagine if I were to use that Paz browser to figure out what textures those were I could find out what size the originals are and compare those to the ones being swapped in. Maybe if I were to find some way to use photoshop to save them at a little lower quality they would be smaller than the original, that might work. It did with the Archeage nude mod anyways, I'm not much of a modder so I tinker until it works for me.

Edit:
The files I found that did not have matching sizes are,
pew_00_uw_0000_ao.dds (original texture size is 10.8kb 128 x 128)
pew_00_00_uw_0080_ao.dds (original texture size is 682 kb 1024 x 1024)
phm_00_uw_0018_01_ao.dds (2.66 mb 2048 x 2048)
pwm_00_uw_0017_ao.dds (2.8 kb 64 x 64)
None of these textures apply to any class that I play so I haven't been affected by this, I'll figure out how to fix it anyways. I'll attach the originals that I extracted here.

it looks like you could use photoshop to edit them if you have the nvidia tools thing that lets you open .dds files. I'll give it a shot. I also found the guardian characters nude texture folder (pgw_00_nude_0001) and it looks identical to (pew_01_nude_0001) they even seem to have identical normals, the only difference is that the second is 4096 x 4096 and the gaurdians are 1024 x 1024. I resized the secons in photoshop and aside form a minor variation in the skin tones of the limbs and body they match perfectly, I think that can be fixed with photoshop too. The normals need work though because the nipples are flat. I'll figure out how to inject the modified normals of the second class and that should be easy enough to fix.

Attachments

pew_00_uw_0000_ao.dds
10.8 KB · Views: 151

pew_00_uw_0080_ao.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 116

pwm_00_uw_0017_ao.dds
2.8 KB · Views: 98

phm_00_uw_0018_01_ao.dds
2.7 MB · Views: 103

pgw_01_nude_0001.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 157

pgw_01_nude_0001_n.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 158

Last edited:

Nejjin

Vivacious Visitor
I got a basic texture on the guardian it doesn't have pubes yet but that is easy to fix, same process as putting nipples on her. I'll figure out how to mod the model next. Although to be honest, I'd be happy even if I didn't figure it out, getting rid of those fugly granny panties is the most imprortant thing to me.
Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.18 - 21.01.59.08.png

Last edited:

dmsBDO

Potential Patron
the game keep crashing right after xigncode banner even i deleted resorepless and meta injector

any solution for this?

somehow nothing done but suddenly solved

Last edited:

bandersnatch

Potential Patron
Hey there,

first: thanks a lot for the mod and everything, its absolutely awesome.

Now my issue: I grabbed the Kuno Nightcat costume with the PAZ file explorer and adjusted it in blender, I basically deleted big parts of the whole costume. Then I injected it with the Ayo file names, since its the only costume I own right now.
And everything works perfectly fine as long as I don't include the lower body file. So I'm certain it is actually creating the issue.
When I include the lower body file, the whole skin-body texture disappears and I end up with only the armor and a transparent body.
I tried to edit the Ayo lower body file instead, and got a similar issue: the vagina and a part of the ass is missing.

I tried the workaround which was mentioned a couple of pages back, creating the folder path in the files-to-patch folder, and choose the "keep file path" option in the meta injector instead of letting the program decided, but it didn't work for me.

For some reason I also cant find the Griffith outfit with the PAZ file explorer. I checked all unnamed files and could not find it.
Maybe someone can assist me with that as well.

I would appreciate some help a lot. I'll upload some pisc of my Kuno as soon as I get this solved. (She's pretty cute) :)

Cheers

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey there,

first: thanks a lot for the mod and everything, its absolutely awesome.

Now my issue: I grabbed the Kuno Nightcat costume with the PAZ file explorer and adjusted it in blender, I basically deleted big parts of the whole costume. Then I injected it with the Ayo file names, since its the only costume I own right now.
And everything works perfectly fine as long as I don't include the lower body file. So I'm certain it is actually creating the issue.
When I include the lower body file, the whole skin-body texture disappears and I end up with only the armor and a transparent body.
I tried to edit the Ayo lower body file instead, and got a similar issue: the vagina and a part of the ass is missing.

I tried the workaround which was mentioned a couple of pages back, creating the folder path in the files-to-patch folder, and choose the "keep file path" option in the meta injector instead of letting the program decided, but it didn't work for me.

For some reason I also cant find the Griffith outfit with the PAZ file explorer. I checked all unnamed files and could not find it.
Maybe someone can assist me with that as well.

I would appreciate some help a lot. I'll upload some pisc of my Kuno as soon as I get this solved. (She's pretty cute) :)

Cheers
Griffith outfit
pnw_10_ub_0037.pac , pnw_10_lb_0037.pac , pnw_10_hand_0037.pac , pnw_10_foot_0037.pac , pnw_10_hel_0037.pac , pnw_10_sho_0037.pac , pnw_10_cloak_0037_w.pac

luth1764

Potential Patron
So I'm a complete newbie at this, but I've been able to get the general mod to work. However, I'm stuck when I want to mod particular details; specifically, my lahn does not have nipples. I've trawled through a lot of posts here, and have found several different texture/model files that are supposed to fix this, but I am unsure how to make the program use those files rather than the "default" mod files (which, again, cause my lahn to be without nipples).

I would greatly appreciate any advice and help! I love what the mod does so far (thanks so much to all the people who have dedicated time and effort to this), but would like to make this one change. BLACK DESERT - 347835 1_21_2020 8_58_39 AM.png

Edit: Here's a screenshot which shows the lack of nipples

Last edited:

trashwulf

Casual Client
So I'm a complete newbie at this, but I've been able to get the general mod to work. However, I'm stuck when I want to mod particular details; specifically, my lahn does not have nipples. I've trawled through a lot of posts here, and have found several different texture/model files that are supposed to fix this, but I am unsure how to make the program use those files rather than the "default" mod files (which, again, cause my lahn to be without nipples).

I would greatly appreciate any advice and help! I love what the mod does so far (thanks so much to all the people who have dedicated time and effort to this), but would like to make this one change.View attachment 101611

Edit: Here's a screenshot which shows the lack of nipples
You have to have ..\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture\plw_00_nude_0001.dds file, then run metainjector with the recommended settings (keep the file structure...).

calebamueller

Potential Patron
Could someone explain how they walk through installing step by step or what I'm doing wrong?
resopless as admin -> uninstall completely, resopless as admin -> customize, install -> after meta injector launches I choose keep files (recommended)
When it's complete I delete the exe files and patcher resources folder
Error code 1 on every launch attempt.
I've also tried stopping file check with resopless (option 6, prevent file check thing) then meta option 5 which gives error on launch
Error code 12
Both of these errors are only fixable by validating steam files which in turn removes the mod and start all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.