Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

safetyseal

Potential Patron
Is anyone else's client forcing a repair after patching with the tool? I got it working perfectly once, then realized I missed a couple customization options, went to go change them, patched, and now the launcher forces a repair, which removes the mods.

retracore

Potential Patron
question, anyone know why or how to fix an issue where using emotes causes face colour to change? i have all 3 face maps for mystic edited and all look the same but when ever i zoom in with no UI mode and she smiles, the face colour goes back to the original but the marks i put on the normal map, material map and specular map all remain....

D

Dandercat05

Does anybody know if there is such a thing as a private bdo server that has all the outfits unlocked for free or something very similar to this AND this mod works with no issues?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
HHVVdL8.png

Guardian body with pussy
Muscular arms and legs, like a man lol
I'm tired of altering the Black Desert
That's all for today
It is not uploaded until implemented in jp.

Camille

Potential Patron
Hello! I have a question. Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but everytime I try to run the game since I installed this I cat this error listed below in a attachment. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do to fix this. At this stage, i think I just have to remove the mod.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 148

xXAvoXx

Potential Patron
try to remove all exe. and folders from your PAZ folder or use Winrar to mount them.
But Keep Restore N' Patch Exe.

Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.png
Pic 3.png
As you see i delet all Folders and Exe. files from my Paz Folder but i keep Restore N' Patch because i need it, if i want to change something or just a backup then i can repack the rar. and everything is fine.

Fathomnight

Potential Patron
I was able to get it to work but when I turn on and off items like armor pieces or transparences or Turing on the 3d button its still just all naked and no armor . do I need to press something to initiate the changes any thoughts

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey guys and girls, long time no see.
I just want to leave a big THANK YOU for all your support and appreciation during all this time. It really means a lot to me to see that this mod is still active and kudos to all the users that took their time to answer everyone that had issues with the mod and tried to make it work after various patches while I was gone.
I've been away from a while taking care of other things in life (you know how it is) and I saw that the mod is stopping to work little by little on many servers.
Unfortunately I don't think I have that much of a techinical or programming skill to fix the mod in the state that it is right now, so I won't be supporting this mod anymore.
But if someone find a way to make it work, let me know so I can update the first page so people can still enjoy this mod.
Speaking of the first page, can anybody make a quick tutorial here of what is still working and what do we need to do to make it work? I would like to update the first post with that info at least.
Thank you again for all the appreciation.

xXAvoXx

Potential Patron
I was able to get it to work but when I turn on and off items like armor pieces or transparences or Turing on the 3d button its still just all naked and no armor . do I need to press something to initiate the changes any thoughts
Run Resorepless.exe and try to use the custom section in that programm, and turn the armor off or on, as like as you want, maybe the uncensor will be changed. Try to change it many times untill you have the Armor you want ( half nude or full nude )

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys and girls, long time no see.
I just want to leave a big THANK YOU for all your support and appreciation during all this time. It really means a lot to me to see that this mod is still active and kudos to all the users that took their time to answer everyone that had issues with the mod and tried to make it work after various patches while I was gone.
I've been away from a while taking care of other things in life (you know how it is) and I saw that the mod is stopping to work little by little on many servers.
Unfortunately I don't think I have that much of a techinical or programming skill to fix the mod in the state that it is right now, so I won't be supporting this mod anymore.
But if someone find a way to make it work, let me know so I can update the first page so people can still enjoy this mod.
Speaking of the first page, can anybody make a quick tutorial here of what is still working and what do we need to do to make it work? I would like to update the first post with that info at least.

I think UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert did some work on unlocking mods in other servers (KR, TW, RU, and SEA) and I don't know how that goes :( Definitely PA blocked mod hard this time. It seems they copy the meta file in memory and check its integrity using some algorithms before begin play. I hope there are people who have such talent breaking through this jump out and help.

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
can anybody make a quick tutorial here of what is still working and what do we need to do to make it work? I would like to update the first post with that info at least.
at least on EU, Non Steam, it still works fine
and we have it really easy:
you just apply the toolkit, paste in meta injector and resorpless.
you run resorpless, you choose the options you want (but 3d vaginas look really wrong on my end so i turn them off)
and you tell it to start.
at the step when it opens meta injector you replace the partcutdesc in files_to_patch\.resorepless\character with the fixed one from suzu so sorc doesn't loose her arms and stuff, you proceed patching (without letting the program decide where the files go even though resorpless recommends that), you close it, then you wait roughly 5 minutes so its definitely closed and you can run the game. thats it. works.
on patchday you simply restore the backup via meta injector, patch the game normally and then run meta injector again.
(restore n patch causes more problems than it helps because the game keeps detecting it)

im guessing we are next on the chopping block though :C

Rage153

Potential Patron
i loved this mod really :) but now dont work with Black Desert Remastered, is it possible to make it work again? i tried everything, but i cant get it work for BD Remastered. :/

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
at least on EU, Non Steam, it still works fine
and we have it really easy:
you just apply the toolkit, paste in meta injector and resorpless.
you run resorpless, you choose the options you want (but 3d vaginas look really wrong on my end so i turn them off)
and you tell it to start.
at the step when it opens meta injector you replace the partcutdesc in files_to_patch\.resorepless\character with the fixed one from suzu so sorc doesn't loose her arms and stuff, you proceed patching (without letting the program decide where the files go even though resorpless recommends that), you close it, then you wait roughly 5 minutes so its definitely closed and you can run the game. thats it. works.
on patchday you simply restore the backup via meta injector, patch the game normally and then run meta injector again.
(restore n patch causes more problems than it helps because the game keeps detecting it)

im guessing we are next on the chopping block though :C
Thank you for the answer. What about that thing I saw a few pages earlier saying that you need to apply the mod and delete all the .exes and folders before you launch the game?
Also, where is this partcutdesc from suzu?

trashwulf

Casual Client
Thank you for the answer. What about that thing I saw a few pages earlier saying that you need to apply the mod and delete all the .exes and folders before you launch the game?
Also, where is this partcutdesc from suzu?
Xigncode detects resorepless.exe and quickbms.exe. It looks for these files specifically everywhere on your PC, and closes the game if it finds them. That's why they have to be deleted, and packed into a zip or rar etc.

Oh, btw quick question if you are still around. Why did you write resorepless in C? :D

knckle

Potential Patron
pretty late here, and sorry for a rather beginner question.

I got the enhanced nipple mod to work, and the model appears in every class. However, only Tamer, DK, and Witch seems to have the color.
Is there any fix for this?

Another one is the max-size part, is this still working? If so how? I set the max to 2.5 and default to 2.3 to see if there's any distinct difference but ended up with no change.

thanks for all the tips and hard work, happy new year to y'all

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Xigncode detects resorepless.exe and quickbms.exe. It looks for these files specifically everywhere on your PC, and closes the game if it finds them. That's why they have to be deleted, and packed into a zip or rar etc.

Oh, btw quick question if you are still around. Why did you write resorepless in C? :D
It's the first programming language taught in my college. It was the one that I was most confortable with at the time. I realized later that I should have gone for a more high-level programming language for this, but at the time I didn't know much. Luckly UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert ported it to C# later. I tried to give it a shot but I was too busy at the time with college to learn C# properly, so I continued with C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.