Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
So let me get this straight.
The game creators have decided to block our programs?
I did everything I normally do and now I load the game and the game crashes instantly.
That is so ridiculous. Not like we are cheating. I just want to look at some lovely polygon breasts while fighting mobs.

I cleared my game of mods, closed the launcher, reopened it and it's still crashing. Guess I'll wipe the version.dat.

I hope there is a fix soon. I don't like playing the game without these mods, considering I've had them on forever.
If they never get fixed, then... well, BDO might not be playable soon.

- M

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
So let me get this straight.
The game creators have decided to block our programs?
I did everything I normally do and now I load the game and the game crashes instantly.
That is so ridiculous. Not like we are cheating. I just want to look at some lovely polygon breasts while fighting mobs.

I cleared my game of mods, closed the launcher, reopened it and it's still crashing. Guess I'll wipe the version.dat.

I hope there is a fix soon. I don't like playing the game without these mods, considering I've had them on forever.
If they never get fixed, then... well, BDO might not be playable soon.

- M
As I said, we need someone who can adapt the mod to the current version, which will not be determined by the game system. It is unlikely that the developers had any "EVIL PLANS", they simply forbade changes to the meta file. There is a lot of cheat program that work through this file. It's just that we all were unlucky that our favorite mod works by modifying the same file. Of course, we can play through GamezBDO, instead of the official servers, but there are a huge number of reasons why this should not be done.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
As I said, we need someone who can adapt the mod to the current version, which will not be determined by the game system. It is unlikely that the developers had any "EVIL PLANS", they simply forbade changes to the meta file. There is a lot of cheat program that work through this file. It's just that we all were unlucky that our favorite mod works by modifying the same file. Of course, we can play through GamezBDO, instead of the official servers, but there are a huge number of reasons why this should not be done.
You are right. I didn't realize that many cheat programs could be used through the meta file. I guess that makes sense, sorry to the game devs for jumping off the rails. I have just gotten used to playing my game where people do things in the nude lol.

So hopefully we will get someone to change the files. Until then, I will patiently wait and continue to get characters to 60.
(Yes it's not that hard, but when you are very very busy, it IS.)

And I don't trust going through GamezBDO, so there's that. ah well.

yunhuangyi

Potential Patron
樓主是否能修改下中國的網遊 劍俠情緣叁 男女裸體角色 此遊戲角色模型也比較漂亮 QQ图片20191218011504.png

Kanenas1640

Potential Patron
Good morning people,
I am taliking on EU servers, my issue was that i was unable to run resorepless after the last update. I was experimenting by removing some of my options but i had no luck. I run metainjster for fun and everything seems to work.
Now i noticed no pubic hair and it appears that the nipples are white.

is this helping the creators at all? I attached the pic so you can see it.

thanks once more

ok out of excitement i forgot how to write in english. what i meant is that i run metainjector only. the number of units on resorepless (lines) that patched each time for my setup at least is 1200. metainjector patched exactly the same amount when was run on its own. however, this is not the case as i said above since items are missing.

i hope this helps more

Attachments

• 2019-12-20_714885012.JPG
    2019-12-20_714885012.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 626

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Eh there are nude pictures in Photo Gallery again :/
Should we preemptively report them while also asking for mercy for the modding?

DreamTobie

Potential Patron
I think that this is the end. RU client now just copy metafile in RAM, checks it and declines it in case of modifying. Or operate with it, if it was correct. I dunno how is it possible to switch meta in RAM or make new valid redirection. It sounds like a flawless victory: they use the method of checking purity of metafile (like metainjector) to avoid false directions.
There are three ways here: change method of hiding redirection, corrupt method of identity or hack RAM of already launched game and input new redirection. I just gave up and moved to ZBD. At least they have many more tasty costumes that not need exchange for new jeans.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I am playing on EU and it still works there for the most part. You just have to delete your PAZ-folder after every patch day and reinstall the mod anew. In addition you have to delete all Resorepless files after patching the game files (not the chanGed/altered game paz-files) from your entire PC (even the trash can). You can keep your Rezorepless files in form of a packed ZIP-folder on your PC (XIGNCODE ist not able to detect the files when in form of a ZIP). To download your whole PAZ-folder after every patch day needs a good internet connection and downloadrate though. Not an issue for my 100Mbit/sek fibre connection but maybe for others.

Last edited:

Raibuu

Potential Patron
I am playing on EU and it still works there for the most part. You just have to delete your PAZ-folder after every patch day and reinstall the mod anew. In addition you have to delete all Resorepless filles after patching the game files (not the chagned/altered game paz-files) from your entire PC (even the trash can). You can keep your Rezorepless files in form of a packed ZIP-folder on your PC (XIGNCODE ist not able to detect the files when in form of a ZIP). To download your whole PAZ-folder after every patch day needs a good internet connection and downloadrate though. Not an issue for my 100Mbit/sek fibre connection but maybe for others.

Can you show me how you do it? Here my Discord: レイブ | Rave#8068
Would be nice if you help me :)

~Thank you in advance

nika01807

Potential Patron
Do this mod take new characters automatically if available or does it need to get patched to work with guardian (after release)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.