Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

kalien

Potential Patron
So I am guessing this won't be update for guardian then :eek: I can still get working on NA though I could care less about archer or shai. But guardian feelsbadman.

nika01807

Potential Patron
can someone pm me and tell me how to install the mod ? i tryed it but it is not working.
Seems like it only works on EU and NA Servers.
Just put all files into the paz folder. Then run resorepless, then it will run automatically meta injector. Take the first option when it asks, if the program should decide about files. After that deactivate the updater for the launcher (in meta injector) . When everything done, delete the folder patcher resources and all the exe files. Now you should try launching the game. When it wont't launch and crashes, just launch againt until it works. That's how I do.

B

Bladewing

Seems like it only works on EU and NA Servers.
Just put all files into the paz folder. Then run resorepless, then it will run automatically meta injector. Take the first option when it asks, if the program should decide about files. After that deactivate the updater for the launcher (in meta injector) . When everything done, delete the folder patcher resources and all the exe files. Now you should try launching the game. When it wont't launch and crashes, just launch againt until it works. That's how I do.
I've followed these instructions and the result seems to be successful mesh replacement, but unsuccessful texture replacement. Am I doing something wrong?

1577531884027.png

kaedekins

Potential Patron
Sad the max size increase doesn't work anymore, or is that just on my end? Hopefully someone will pick this up again, or maybe BlackFireBR will return.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
No you don't.

There might be still a method to use Restore N' Patch (if Xigncode does not detect it as a suspicious 3rd party application - like the rest of your applications) but I never bothered with that to be honest. My method needs less than 20 minutes download time with my fibre connection and works clean and safe.

Most people here don't even have a clue of folder structures and what files this mod actually changes, so I thought redownloading the most recent BDO files after deleting the PAZ-folder after patch day, reinstalling Resorepless (which is actually just putting Resorepless, Metainjector and BDO toollkit files into the paz folder), patching the game with those and deleting them again (or better ZIP them) after this was done, is the much more easy to explain way to do it....but as it seems some even can't do that.

Btw, you intend to add the guardian class and an option to leave Shai unchanged at least ? :-)

Last edited:

trashwulf

Casual Client
There might be still a method to use Restore N' Patch (if Xigncode does not detect it as a suspicious 3rd party application - like the rest of your applications) but I never bothered with that to be honest. My method needs less than 20 minutes download time with my fibre connection and works clean and safe.

Most people here don't even have a clue of folder structures and what files this mod actually changes, so I thought redownloading the most recent BDO files after deleting the PAZ-folder after patch day, reinstalling Resorepless (which ist actually just putting Resorepless, Metainjector and BDO toollkit files into the paz folder), patching the game with those and deleting them again (or better ZIP them) after this was done, is the much more easy to explain way to do it....but as it seems some even can't do that.

Btw, you intend to add the guardian class and an option to leave Shai unchanged at least ? :-)
There is no need to redownload the whole folder. Just use metainjector to uninstall the changes, patch with the launcher, then reinstall with metainjector.

And if you want to modify your mod settings you have to use resorepless. And when you are done with it, put resorepless.exe and patcher_resources folder into a .rar or something similar, and delete them (even from the trachcan), and bdo won't detect anything anymore.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
For future readers:

You will no longer be able to use this mod if your region uses GameGuard anti-cheat. Resorepless and Meta Injector still work perfectly fine provided you understand what you are doing. Guardian will not be updated into Resorepless but you can easily manually edit the XML files for custom slider range. You can also easily replace the Guardian skin texture so that she has nipples and genitals.

If you are still using this mod, be sure to delete the entire patcher_resources folder once you're done using it. You will also need to delete Resorepless.exe and Paz Browser.exe as they are also detected by the anti-cheat. You do not need to re-download the game's files if you correctly uninstalled the mod before an update.

nika01807

Potential Patron
For future readers:

You will no longer be able to use this mod if your region uses GameGuard anti-cheat. Resorepless and Meta Injector still work perfectly fine provided you understand what you are doing. Guardian will not be updated into Resorepless but you can easily manually edit the XML files for custom slider range. You can also easily replace the Guardian skin texture so that she has nipples and genitals.

If you are still using this mod, be sure to delete the entire patcher_resources folder once you're done using it. You will also need to delete Resorepless.exe and Paz Browser.exe as they are also detected by the anti-cheat. You do not need to re-download the game's files if you correctly uninstalled the mod before an update.

That was a really useful information. Thanks.
As for custom sliders, it works for me only partially. Only the lower bodyparts up to the forearms are affected to customisation. The upper body (except breasts) are just normal sliders.

xXAvoXx

Potential Patron
ok the nude mod worked for me but my shai have no body parts what do i need ?
maybe there is a new textures i need to inject ?

kaedekins

Potential Patron
ok the nude mod worked for me but my shai have no body parts what do i need ?
maybe there is a new textures i need to inject ?
There are no Shai textures inside resorepless, so it won't add anything to them, only remove their underwear and such since it seems tied into the other classes. Suzu here on undertow has a nice nude texture/body replacer for Shai. Don't recall the link to her thread, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.