Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Underhand

Potential Patron
Is it normally need o use meta injector then Restore N' patch everytime before play in gamezbd?
cause in retail version I need to use those two only once

jogene1964

Casual Client
mod works fine on my desktop I got a newlaptop and the bdotoolkit will not install says access denied even though I run as admin any ideas please

nika01807

Potential Patron
Well. Even for me it is not working anymore (EU). Everytime I start the game the game it closes just after a few seconds of loading. Can't get even through the menu.

Well, after reinstalling the whole Game, it works again.

Last edited:

HaoHongLang

Potential Patron
Hello!
I can not start the game on the official Russian server (if the "pad00000.meta" file is changed). A message pops up about an invalid client and an offer to check the files.
Will this patch no longer work?

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
Well. Even for me it is not working anymore (EU). Everytime I start the game the game it closes just after a few seconds of loading. Can't get even through the menu.

Well, after reinstalling the whole Game, it works again.

i had the same problem. (on EU)
but while i'm still not sure what exactly caused it i'm very confident that it was a general issue and not caused by the mods because completely removing all trace of them did not fix the crash to desktop and reactivating them (i use a mixture of resorepless and some of suzu's stuff) after fully reinstalling (not just repairing) the game did not cause any issues.

delons

Vivacious Visitor
1. adjust and instal the mod with resorpless but after that don't use meta injector.
2. run the launcher, log in, wait for patching
3. after patching, now run the meta injector and install the mod
4. If you have finished installing the mod, don't forget to close the meta injector, because it will be detected shortly after selecting the character and saying the paz file blah blah blah is missing
5. start the game

I use Gamezbd NA server and the mod works fine using this method. but if I install it according to the instructions on page 1 even though on this Gamezbd NA server the mod still doesn't work, considering it's a private server and the game guard is different. I did not use restore n patch, before opening launcher. so i think, it looks like my method will also work on other servers? maybe.

note: I was a SEA server user before, but I haven't tried this method on the SEA server a.k.a bdo official server. so, use it at ur own risk. since u injecting the mod after patching and for me that look a bit dangerous. maybe.

because in SEA server this mod didn't work at all so I moved to gamezbd. it's f2p, u got free 80 pearls every 30 minutes, even though the community is really dead (there is absolutely no talk in the world chat). if u got banned coz using this mod, just make another one since it's f2p.

Last edited:

홍길동

Potential Patron
프리서버이고 접속자는 각채널당 본게임의 절반정도로 보입니다.
접속국가는 전세계인듯요.
오만가지 언어가 영문으로 날아다님요
한글은 복붙으로 가능함요.
저기 또 질문있ㄴ는데여 다운맏고 에러 뜨는건 어떻게 해야하나요?? 그 자꾸 valid 체크? 하라고 했나 뭐라 떳는데

kimslf

Casual Client
저기 또 질문있ㄴ는데여 다운맏고 에러 뜨는건 어떻게 해야하나요?? 그 자꾸 valid 체크? 하라고 했나 뭐라 떳는데
모드적용후 게임 리스타트같은게 발생하면 런처에서 변경된 파일을 자동으로 수정하더군요.
그래서 전 런처실행후 모드적용하고 게임에 들어가고나면 모드해제합니다.
아무문제없이 사용합니다.

홍길동

Potential Patron
모드적용후 게임 리스타트같은게 발생하면 런처에서 변경된 파일을 자동으로 수정하더군요.
그래서 전 런처실행후 모드적용하고 게임에 들어가고나면 모드해제합니다.
아무문제없이 사용합니다.
아 감사합니다. 저기 실례가 안된다면 샤이 누페 링크좀 알 수 있을까요...? 포럼에 익숙치가 않아서...ㅎㅎ... 아그리고 프리서버는 펄아이템들 직접 구매해야하는건가요?

kimslf

Casual Client
아 감사합니다. 저기 실례가 안된다면 샤이 누페 링크좀 알 수 있을까요...? 포럼에 익숙치가 않아서...ㅎㅎ... 아그리고 프리서버는 펄아이템들 직접 구매해야하는건가요?
펄템은 30분마다 80펄 공짜로줍니다 글루사면 됩니다.
샤이문제는 suzu mod 125페이지에 있어요 지금 근무중이라 저녂에 링크를

홍길동

Potential Patron
펄템은 30분마다 80펄 공짜로줍니다 글루사면 됩니다.
샤이문제는 suzu mod 125페이지에 있어요 지금 근무중이라 저녂에 링크를
와 근무중에 죄송하고,감사합니다. 해당 경로로 들어가 봤는데 파일이 여러개 있더라구요 다다운받으면 되는건가요??

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
The question is, was this a targeted blocking or was it simply due to the final obsolescence of the mod files? And if this is so, is it really that nobody is able to adapt the mod to the current version and upcoming updates? After all, a month ago it worked properly. I would not want so much work of the aouthor and community gone to nowhere...

kimslf

Casual Client
The question is, was this a targeted blocking or was it simply due to the final obsolescence of the mod files? And if this is so, is it really that nobody is able to adapt the mod to the current version and upcoming updates? After all, a month ago it worked properly. I would not want so much work of the aouthor and community gone to nowhere...
not seem to be a target .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.