Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
I've managed to get Resorepless mod to work (NA server), and some of the sliders work (all except neck, chest area, and breasts), but obviously with half the sliders not working, it's not really worth it. If anyone who has been successful with getting sliders to work could tell us how to do it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Gwyn

Potential Patron
im not sure about the custom sliders not working i still havent tried those, but if you have no nipples it would seem to me that the metainjector is not properly injecting the new textures from resorepless?

Make sure you have this folder structure Paz > files_to_patch > .resorepless > character > texture

use the keep folder structure "recommended" option when using metainjector. hope it works!

Gwyn

Potential Patron
Restore N patch is not required and I do not use it at all anymore. All I do is make my changes in Resorepless, if necesarry. Run metainjector. close it and then run the game. Remember to run everything as administrator.

mmpuk

Potential Patron
Restore N patch is not required and I do not use it at all anymore. All I do is make my changes in Resorepless, if necesarry. Run metainjector. close it and then run the game. Remember to run everything as administrator.
Thank you, I am playing on Thai servers, do not know if it works?

nongae

Potential Patron
혹시 kr서버 뚫으신분 계신가요?
오랜만에 복귀했는데 왜 막혀있는거시여...

me'

Potential Patron
Can someone help me please. I used to mod the game in private server and now I'm playing legit turkey and mena. I'm trying to use replace a model using meta injector. But when I do so I get this error in game: "An invalid client was detected"

I don't know how to use Restore N' Patch, when I run it restores the backup file (unmodded file), and when I run the .exe of the game I get an error.

kimslf

Vivacious Visitor
Can someone help me please. I used to mod the game in private server and now I'm playing legit turkey and mena. I'm trying to use replace a model using meta injector. But when I do so I get this error in game: "An invalid client was detected"

I don't know how to use Restore N' Patch, when I run it restores the backup file (unmodded file), and when I run the .exe of the game I get an error.
1. Remove the black desert.
2. Install Gamez BD.
3.Install the mode.

Top Bottom