Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

notrealaccount

Potential Patron
Body size changes seem to make the game crash regardless of what I try. It doesn't work at all if I used resorepless and pick "Keep files and folder structures from the "files_to_patch" folder. (Recommended)". Running the NA/EU version. Have tried deleting all of the executable before launching and still run into the same problems.

Mansoon

Potential Patron
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install. Don't use Full Bush in customize or it will crash.
-Delete everything extracted from BDOtoolkit, resorepless, and metainjector besides files_to_patch from paz and any download folder you have (the zips seem to be okay). Emply your Recycling Bin.
- Instead of using the game Launcher to open the game, use "Restore N' Patch.exe"
Okay I'll try your actions and see if it works for me as well. Thank you.

notrealaccount

Potential Patron
Body size changes seem to make the game crash regardless of what I try. It doesn't work at all if I used resorepless and pick "Keep files and folder structures from the "files_to_patch" folder. (Recommended)". Running the NA/EU version. Have tried deleting all of the executable before launching and still run into the same problems.
Still crashing whenever I try to edit the sliders. Any help would be appreciated.

alhot11

Potential Patron
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install. Don't use Full Bush in customize or it will crash.
-Delete everything extracted from BDOtoolkit, resorepless, and metainjector besides files_to_patch from paz and any download folder you have (the zips seem to be okay). Emply your Recycling Bin.
- Instead of using the game Launcher to open the game, use "Restore N' Patch.exe"
how to launch the game though Restore N' Patch only show how waiting for the game to launch ?

zane02210

Potential Patron
This is what has worked for me after numerous tries to make it work, hope it helps!

- Download Resorepless
- Download MetaInjector
- Download the BDOToolkit
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install.

- After the installation of resorepless finishes it tells you what option to pick inside MetaInjector before you click any key to continue. Can't be bothered to reinstall it again just to see what the option is, sorry, but can't mess up if you just read the installation windows. :)
- Restore N Patch is not needed, I have not had any success installing with Restore N Patch always failure, whenever I use it everything fails and never works.
- Once the MetaInjector has installed everything, close out the window, close out resorepless as it pops up after closing Meta.
- I always check to disable re-checking of files when the launcher opens, it's in resorepless.exe and MetaInjector, I always choose this step in MetaInjector after the installation of MetaInjector is done and then exit it out. In my experience bdo always re-checks if you do not check enable this option in MetaInjector after installation.
-Once everything is installed, remove all .exes that you just put into your Paz folder, no do not just move them, fucking delete them out of existence my dude! Including the recycling bin after deleting them because XignCode will detect the fuckers in there too.

You're done, launch bdo like you normally do through the launcher and there shouldn't be any problems, this is what I have done multiple times to reinstall for different options and customisations from the resorepless.exe options.
If you reinstall and want to change things, always use the backup option in Resorepless first and then re-do the installation with all exes in the paz folder again.

Hope this helps anyone that's having any issues with the Shai patch before there's a new resorepless update or something.

I tried it according to your method.
Still can't solve...
I have sacrificed sleep for this problem.
I am really going to collapse.

lylbron

Potential Patron
how to launch the game though Restore N' Patch only show how waiting for the game to launch ?
Don't edit or customize anything besides making sure nothing is full bush. Meduim, trim, and small all work. Also I have male nudity off. Don't mess with the sliders or tools.

picts

Vivacious Visitor
This is what has worked for me after numerous tries to make it work, hope it helps!

- Download Resorepless
- Download MetaInjector
- Download the BDOToolkit
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install.

-resorepless的安裝完成後,它告訴您在單擊任何鍵繼續之前在MetaInjector中選擇哪個選項。抱歉,不要再想重新安裝它,只是為了看看該選項是什麼,對不起,但是如果您只是閱讀安裝窗口,就不會搞砸了。:)
-不需要Restore N Patch,Restore N Patch總是會失敗,但我安裝沒有任何成功,每當我使用它時,一切都會失敗並且永遠無法正常工作。
-一旦MetaInjector安裝了所有內容,請關閉窗口,關閉在關閉Meta後彈出的resorepless。
-我總是在啟動器打開時檢查禁用文件的重新檢查,它在resorepless.exe和MetaInjector中,在完成MetaInjector的安裝後,我總是在MetaInjector中選擇此步驟,然後退出。根據我的經驗,bdo會在安裝後始終重新檢查是否不選中在MetaInjector中啟用此選項。
-一旦安裝完所有內容,請刪除您剛才放入Paz文件夾中的所有.exe文件,不,不要只是移動它們,該死的,刪除它們,我的兄弟!刪除回收站後將其包括在內,因為XignCode也會在其中檢測到這些垃圾箱。

完成後,像通常通過啟動器一樣啟動bdo,應該不會有任何問題,這是我多次執行以重新安裝resorepless.exe選項中的不同選項和自定義設置的操作。
如果您要重新安裝並想進行更改,請始終先使用Resorepless中的backup選項,然後再次使用paz文件夾中的所有exe重新執行安裝。

希望這對在新的resorepless更新之前沒有任何問題的Shai補丁有所幫助。
[/引用]
我一切都照您的說法修改,但完成後,若只刪除所有*.exe,將無法通過2次密碼檢查,把所有原本不屬於paZ底的東西全刪掉,可以通過,模組卻不起作用,請指教,謝謝!

alhot11

Potential Patron
Don't edit or customize anything besides making sure nothing is full bush. Meduim, trim, and small all work. Also I have male nudity off. Don't mess with the sliders or tools.
look what I do
I edit some texture from some outfits
I use nudity like remove the starter bikini and stuck
I increase body sizes
and remove some part of the outfit like underwear
what I can't do from above that make me go past start game button without saying the game file data is modified or something
thx for the reply ^_^

and yeah how to make Restore N' Patch.exe find the game launcher so I can launch through it ?

Ryandi

Potential Patron
i'm still can't enter the game after enter the pin

zane02210

Potential Patron
Is the Japanese server unable to use the mod?
I installed the mod into the game, although the mod has worked fine...
But the game crashes directly...
Then I try anyway, the game will collapse like the same...
Maybe the whole game is damaged...
Does this mean that the Japanese server's BDO file does not support any modifications?
Can someone help me?

Gelgaroth

Potential Patron
I've done all the steps to install, customize, run injector, and delete the files that'd get detected, but I keep getting this:

BDO still runs after, but nothing changed. Any ideas why?

Quang Ho

Potential Patron
Gelgaroth:
Because you just "Sucessfully restored backup!" =]] You should only use it as its name suggest: Backup - after update the game, and Restore - after update the game. Things are complicated now.
As of today update 10/16/2019, with the new UI, mod always got detected despite trying of all the method listed here - nothing unusual until the game launched, then it got detected. Is there anything can be done? We will be waiting. Thank you for the mod.

gamejon

Potential Patron
Hi, i didn't play bdo in a long time, and now i start playing again.
I installing resorepless on my gamezbd version (coz i don't want my real bdo account banned someday). i have remove upperbody armor, and it works. but i don't know how to reveal it again. what should i do?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
BlackfireBR quited BDO long time ago, he worked on the tool for some time after that but its safe to say now he moved on . Don't expect him to come back to this tool.

There is source code provided so anyone with knowledge can pick it up.

P

peasant

The mod was working yesterday but after today's update it doesn't.
I did everything from scratch and now the game won't lunch. (if I undo everything the game will lunch, what i want to fix is the mod)
Any solutions?

lylbron

Potential Patron
The mod was working yesterday but after today's update it doesn't.
I did everything from scratch and now the game won't lunch. (if I undo everything the game will lunch, what i want to fix is the mod)
Any solutions?
Same thing for me. Looks like they really hate us looking at boobies

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.