Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

S

shoni89

Can anyone ELI5 the standard procedure for patches? uninstall every time the day before? Use RestorePatch tool? Kinda new to this xD

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
so i configure my resorpless > then meta inject > everything is clean but when i launch BDO is only finishes XIGNCODE on bottom right and does nothing else it wont launch. did i miss a step? any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

kalien

Potential Patron
So I have question is this working for anyone in the NA servers. If so does it work completely or just certain parts of it.

kdj

Potential Patron
I am playing on NA and it's working fine for me. Do NOT use restore n patch, that ends up turning it off for the past few weeks. I used resorepless to set up my patch and since then only run meta injector to apply it when I want it. You don't need to run resorepless unless you want to change a setting. I've occasionally had xigndetect pick up meta injector and close the game because of it after I've run and closed meta injector. In this case just starting the game again usually works fine. I also haven't had it happen if it's been a while since I ran meta injector.

kalien

Potential Patron
I am playing on NA and it's working fine for me. Do NOT use restore n patch, that ends up turning it off for the past few weeks. I used resorepless to set up my patch and since then only run meta injector to apply it when I want it. You don't need to run resorepless unless you want to change a setting. I've occasionally had xigndetect pick up meta injector and close the game because of it after I've run and closed meta injector. In this case just starting the game again usually works fine. I also haven't had it happen if it's been a while since I ran meta injector.

Well before all of this happen this how I installed this mod.

First i would run bdo tool kit.
Second i would run resorepless when it's done it gives me 2 options I close it without picking any option.
Third i would use the files the resorepless mod made and use the metainjector to installed said files.
Forth if i have any files that need to be put in game like custom files i should put them in the same place resorepless files are file to patch folder.

That's it usually this what i do to installed it. Now for uninstalling is simple every time i mod the game i make entire copy of black desert online folder all of it un modded vanilla you can say after each update. I mod the game usually on Thursday afternoon because Kakao always does a late update so why bother modding it on Wednesday. I don't use the restore'n'patch when a update happens I delete modded black desert folder and replace it with the copy i made.

So can I follow this procedure but make sure I delete all files after doing this o.O

Last edited:

kdj

Potential Patron
Well before all of this happen this how I installed this mod.

First i would run bdo tool kit.
Second i would run resorepless when it's done it gives me 2 options I close it without picking any option.

If you finish running it at this point it opens meta injector fwiw

Third i would use the files the resorepless mod made and use the metainjector to installed said files.
Forth if i have any files that need to be put in game like custom files i should put them in the same place resorepless files are file to patch folder.

I hope you are putting custom files in there *before* running meta injector :p

Now for uninstalling is simple every time i mod the game i make entire copy of black desert online folder all of it un modded vanilla you can say after each update. I mod the game usually on Thursday afternoon because Kakao always does a late update so why bother modding it on Wednesday. I don't use the restore'n'patch when a update happens I delete modded black desert folder and replace it with the copy i made.

You don't actually need to do any of this. Meta injector and resorepless make backups of the files they change each time you mod a clean version of the game. You can just run meta injector, use the "restore backup" option and then choose the latest one to clean your files before patching.

So can I follow this procedure but make sure I delete all files after doing this o.O

Well I haven't had to delete anything at all yet. Maybe this is an issue that only affects some people, although I couldn't imagine why. Just try doing your normal thing and then if xign closes the game because it detects something, just run it again without changing anything and see what happens.

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
what if right after you launch and XIGN shows on bottom right, finishes the load bar, and then nothing else happens?

kalien

Potential Patron
If you finish running it at this point it opens meta injector fwiw

I hope you are putting custom files in there *before* running meta injector :p

You don't actually need to do any of this. Meta injector and resorepless make backups of the files they change each time you mod a clean version of the game. You can just run meta injector, use the "restore backup" option and then choose the latest one to clean your files before patching.

Well I haven't had to delete anything at all yet. Maybe this is an issue that only affects some people, although I couldn't imagine why. Just try doing your normal thing and then if xign closes the game because it detects something, just run it again without changing anything and see what happens.

Well I got it working as usually do so I guess it's find for the moment. I am guessing whatever is affecting the other regions hasn't been patched in ours. I not sure if deleting everything was the reason it's working or not. But their are several glitches in resorepless mod. For example I tried using option to have only females nude but mod crashes so choose both males and females.

kdj

Potential Patron
what if right after you launch and XIGN shows on bottom right, finishes the load bar, and then nothing else happens?

I don't know sorry, I'm just a random user so I can only comment on what I've experienced as well. Have you tried repeat launching it if that happens? It's only happening when you have the mod installed? Did it work for you before? You probably need to include more info, eg if it has never worked before then maybe you haven't applied the toolkit (as just a random example).

oxy

Potential Patron
I was able to solve this by firstly going through the regular process, then uninstalling bdotoolkit, repairing my registry with CCleaner, and restarting my computer.

kindofboy

Potential Patron
someone pls send help. resorep creating this texture_thumbnail file, i never seen it created before and just from this one made me got 102 duplicate mod and the most critical thing is the mod not working now. i tot my resorep was corrupt but i redownload also still creating the thumbnail, and for some reason the texture_thumbnail had some files with similar name with texture folder files but with size difference when texture file got 103MB folder size and texture_tumbnail only 530Kb. whats the cause?

I have the same problem with you.
It seems to affect some of the self-added ao files.
I haven't found the answer to the problem yet.

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
I was able to solve this by firstly going through the regular process, then uninstalling bdotoolkit, repairing my registry with CCleaner, and restarting my computer.
i was able to get it working using this method but now there are no textures? no areola on breast and no detail on vagina

hardgore

Potential Patron
A follow up from that error of mine, apparently before deleting the faces, it could convert the DAE back to PAC. But when I removed the faces, it
failed. However, trying the same thing with my friend's edited DAE file, it worked flawlessly.

View attachment 91426

EDIT: not sure why this post doesn't need mod approval, I wrote an incredibly long post above this detailing my problem, hoping you, Suzu, or someone else could diagnose it, but it didn't get through. So I will try to explain again. So to summarise:

I don't actually think specifying the bones was the issue. I could convert my upperbody without specifying the bones. I could convert back from DAE back to PAC, with the ORIGINAL DAE file, with no issues.

Anyway, what I tried to do, was removing the underwear of Karlstein, and upon opening it (PAC), I saw 3 different meshes. Naturally it came to mind that the first one, was the underwear.
View attachment 91430
So I removed it's faces, and was left with, well, nothing. It was a blank DAE file, reduced to around 3kb. I have a friend who did this exact same thing to his Mystic's Karlstein and it worked flawlessly. He sent me his PAC file, I opened it to DAE, opened the DAE, and it was just as blank as mine. Only difference was, mine just refused to convert back into PAC.

Here's a comparison between my friend's mystic DAE to PAC conversion process, and mine:

View attachment 91431View attachment 91432

I even tried editing the texture file, which worked for the upper body, but the lowerbody had some weird extra textures sticking out, that aren't holes. I already fixed upperbody, shoulders, and lowerbody. So I resorted to editing the 3D mesh because it seemed more accurate. (I can't really tell with the textures in photoshop).

View attachment 91427View attachment 91428

As you can see below, the upper body went flawlessly. I just cannot figure out for the life of me, what went wrong with the lower body

View attachment 91429

did you edit partcut xml too? or how did you make underwear appear through the armor

Harold

Potential Patron
i was able to get it working using this method but now there are no textures? no areola on breast and no detail on vagina
I have the same problem. Can someone help me?The mod has been running normally but there is no texture after this update.

oxy

Potential Patron
I have the same problem. Can someone help me?The mod has been running normally but there is no texture after this update.
try just closing resorepless out after it puts the files in their places, and then manually opening the injector & choosing "(recommended) keep files in their place". This, in combination with my previous post, has got me up and running with the full mod

edit: not sure if this matters but I'm also just using the "full bush" option w/ 3d vaginas on

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.