Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

NDMD

Potential Patron
The mode has been blocked since today's patch.
The mode is applied normally, but Xigncode recognizes the mode and forces the game to end.
XIGNCODE3 0xE019100B
Deleting 'xmag.xem' file will run without any problem after mode is applied.
I don't know what the problem is because it's the first time I saw it with a patch yesterday.
There seems to be no problem with mode and problems with XIGNCODE3.
It's not being forced to close yet, but i'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

bOObies

Potential Patron
After today's patch, I can't seem to install the mod without the launcher rescanning for changes and making me recheck the entire game file.
I used resorepless backup and meta injector backup to remove the mod before patching but after reinstall the launcher always catches it.

What I'm I doing wrong? Do I need to reinstall everything from scratch again?

kimuriel13

Potential Patron

i did this and it worked today with the only difference that i had to also delete the folders not just the exes cause it was finding those as well
and closing my game! right now the only thing i kep in there is the back up! and till now there was no issues i'm still in game normally and the most important ... nude :P
1563427825475.png 1563428239955.png

Last edited:

Asyxz

Potential Patron
install from 0 and do not use the restore N'patch apparently is giving problems, install normally as it comes out in the instructions and I opened the game without problems.

CubsFurEva

Potential Patron
Please note the delete everything from existance part including your recycle bin after deletion. What i have done was i kept my .exe in a separate .rar folder on the desktop instead so i can just drag and drop them back into the paz folder whenever i need to. I had them in a separate folder on the desktop before but it was detected since the recent patch so now i moved them into the .rar for more convenience.

ShadowAce790

Potential Patron
Is there currently a way to get this to work with Shai too, or would it require me to use an older class before the Shai update in order to see it?

Btw for the detection issue, it's checking running processes not directory files, there's an option while installing to disabled file re-checking, if you disable file re-checking after installing the mod it won't open up in the background on the game launch and it won't get detected. it's the file re-check that's getting detected, i was able to run fine after disabling that and without deleting the files and never got a detection / game closure.

Valestris

Potential Patron
Getting tired of the default leggings ... can someone link me to the textures suzu made (i think it was suzu?) for shai?

MrSnoodle

Potential Patron
I've been trying to get this to work on the gamezbd server and I finally did using the instructions from post #5,495 on page 275 but now i don't have any nude textures and only some of the underwear is gone even though I chose ”remove all”

bOObies

Potential Patron
1563427825475.png

So I followed this to the letter and it works. The problem is, after the last patch I couldn't get the game launcher to start without it detecting a corrupt file and making me recheck the entire game folder. So I deleted the entire game and reinstalled everything including the nude mod. Voila, it worked.

But why is it that I have to do that? I thought all I had to do was uninstall the mod when there is a new patch, then reinstall after it's done, well also making sure to disable the file re-check, which I did in the metainjector and the resorepless. What I'm I doing wrong? and how can I avoid the launcher detecting the mod after every patch? I don't want to reinstall the entire game every single time there is a new patch to fix it.

Thank you for your help.

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
View attachment 93765

So I followed this to the letter and it works. The problem is, after the last patch I couldn't get the game launcher to start without it detecting a corrupt file and making me recheck the entire game folder. So I deleted the entire game and reinstalled everything including the nude mod. Voila, it worked.

But why is it that I have to do that? I thought all I had to do was uninstall the mod when there is a new patch, then reinstall after it's done, well also making sure to disable the file re-check, which I did in the metainjector and the resorepless. What I'm I doing wrong? and how can I avoid the launcher detecting the mod after every patch? I don't want to reinstall the entire game every single time there is a new patch to fix it.

Thank you for your help.
if u see a patch close the game as soon as possible and uninstall the patch! at least this is what i do it it works so far! just dont let it get to the point to detect the patch files if there is an after patch after maintenance days!

bOObies

Potential Patron
if u see a patch close the game as soon as possible and uninstall the patch! at least this is what i do it it works so far! just dont let it get to the point to detect the patch files if there is an after patch after maintenance days!

I did that. I knew there was a patch and uninstalled the nude mod before I ever even launched the game. After it was done patching, I reinstalled the nude mod and started the launcher. As soon as it started, the game started to patch again and found a corrupt file.

priss

Potential Patron
anyone knows why I am encountering this error , was working for months , after I hit play, happend after the latest update to the game. Just solved it by reverting meta Injector to March version (1.3.0).
wi

Last edited:

Droidee

Potential Patron
Hello,
i first installed the mod yesterday, but i think i have some problems with it.
Most of my female characters are naked now, only my tamer still wears the standard underwear.
Then I wanted to ask if it is right that the 3d Vagina be the Rahn does not work and, or if there is an update?
And if the Shai will be added to the mod?
Hi all, couldn't find the answer to that guy. Since im having similar problem, My tamer is in default underwear, but at creation menu under the body shapes, she doesn't wear any. Please refer the message where can be this issue spread off. or the link to download additional file(s). Very appreciate for your help in advance

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
Let me see if I understand the last two people that posted here...
A nude patch mod that has a dozen options for each class and you guys want it incomplete, not only that but one of you is ok locking one class behind a pay wall?
What's next? Nude Patch DLC?
"Here's a nude patch for this game, but only one character is nude for free, to make the others nude please pay $1.99 per character thank you"
Black Desert has the best patch out there currently, the customization options are extremely high, you can literally patch the game how ever you want and I am constantly impressed with the huge amount of options it gives us, don't make it incomplete. Could at least do it like Wizard and have Shai turned off by default if it's such a big deal, but don't take away options and choices from the patch that seemingly prides itself on options and choices.

NDMD

Potential Patron
It is said that this week it will replace XIGNCODE3 with another security program.
They say they will be able to detect and increase the blockage of hardware macros and hacking tools.
Is there any problem with this mode?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.