Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

CubsFurEva

Potential Patron
Let me see if I understand the last two people that posted here...
A nude patch mod that has a dozen options for each class and you guys want it incomplete, not only that but one of you is ok locking one class behind a pay wall?
What's next? Nude Patch DLC?
"Here's a nude patch for this game, but only one character is nude for free, to make the others nude please pay $1.99 per character thank you"
Black Desert has the best patch out there currently, the customization options are extremely high, you can literally patch the game how ever you want and I am constantly impressed with the huge amount of options it gives us, don't make it incomplete. Could at least do it like Wizard and have Shai turned off by default if it's such a big deal, but don't take away options and choices from the patch that seemingly prides itself on options and choices.
I agree with you fully and i was actually thinking the same about the shai being turned off by default. There is alot of hate out there for the class right now as im sure you are seeing in the game right now. Having it turned off by default would probably be the best option as i dont think most users will want them nude to begin with. I havent seen the options for shai yet do the options even exist yet? (Bold because i really want to know if i missed an update on another page or something.) I know the nudity by suzu does though.

Apparently Tera was more perverted than BDO lol, because I never seen them complaining much about Elin race, screaming pedo pedo like they do on BDO. Eh, its whatever though.

Last edited:

NDMD

Potential Patron
This patch changed the security program from 'XIGNCODE3' to 'nProtect GameMon Rev 2064'.
And the mode is patched but the mode is no longer allowed in the main menu, so I think the mode is blocked.

Last edited:

semphis

Potential Patron
This patch changed the security program from 'XIGNCODE3' to 'nProtect GameMon Rev 2064'.
And the mode is patched but the mode is no longer allowed in the main menu, so I think the mode is blocked.
He's right. it doesn't work with nProtect.

CubsFurEva

Potential Patron
You must delete your exe's after you you click play and delete them from the recycle bin too. Store your exe's in a .rar/.zip before you run the game though that way you have them on backup as it cannot search for the files in there but it can in the recycle bin.

He's right. it doesn't work with nProtect.

papeleki

Potential Patron
how to :
step 1 extract files to paz files
step 2 sing "i believe i can fly"
step 3 run the resorepless, then
step 4 sing "i believe in angel" in acapela version
step 5 run meta injector and do just like in the guide
step 6 YOLO and delete any ".exe" in your paz files
step 7 sing "we are the champion" as loud as you can
step 8 delete "character" folder on you black desert installation folder (not in the file to patch one)
step 9 prepare a tissue
finally press the start button

warning! don't skip any step above (singing included)
*don't forget you need to delete it means completely delete from recycle bin too

236TRGSDF

Potential Patron
You must delete your exe's after you you click play and delete them from the recycle bin too. Store your exe's in a .rar/.zip before you run the game though that way you have them on backup as it cannot search for the files in there but it can in the recycle bin.

how to :
step 1 extract files to paz files
step 2 sing "i believe i can fly"
step 3 run the resorepless, then
step 4 sing "i believe in angel" in acapela version
step 5 run meta injector and do just like in the guide
step 6 YOLO and delete any ".exe" in your paz files
step 7 sing "we are the champion" as loud as you can
step 8 delete "character" folder on you black desert installation folder (not in the file to patch one)
step 9 prepare a tissue
finally press the start button

warning! don't skip any step above (singing included)
*don't forget you need to delete it means completely delete from recycle bin too

Both doesn't work in KR server
i did it in the order of
1.run resorpless
2.run meta injector
3.deleted any .exe files in paz. also from recycle bin(backed up in USB as zip file and plugged off)
4.deleted "character" folder on my black desert installation folder
5.run the game
but still can't get pass through after the second password. it just show message of "failed to access" and that's it
maybe it's the real end of this mod

Is there anybody who got solutions about this?

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
The anti-cheat will detect the modified .PAZ files along with the applications (.exe). They've improved their security to detect modified clients as stated in the Korean patch notes.

Asyxz

Potential Patron
The anti-cheat will detect the modified .PAZ files along with the applications (.exe). They've improved their security to detect modified clients as stated in the Korean patch notes.

Did you already try it, or will you have to try it tomorrow after the update?

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Maybe its not a problem with the mod... rather a problem with this?

We have implemented various countermeasures to eliminate illegal programs and macro users.
As part of that, we have limited the use of software that applies to certain macro mice today, as part of our increased responsiveness to macro users.
This restriction applies not only to software supported by all mice, but also to certain mouse software
If you run the Black Desert Client while the software is running , you will not be able to access the game.
Please note that this applies regardless of whether or not the software is unusually used, as long as the software is running.
If you do not have access to the Black Desert client, make sure that the software that your mouse supports is not running,
Please exit the software and run the game.
Due to the introduction of this system, the adventurer who normally uses the mouse software is inevitably inconvenient to use the game.
However, in order to eliminate illegal programs and macro users,
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with the adventurer .
In addition, we are constantly checking on matters that can enhance the response to macro users,
We are also considering measures to expand target models and to restrict the use of additional software if necessary.
In addition to this action, we are continuing to investigate further progress, including reporting on macro users.
Even though it will take some time, our Black Desert will continue to strive to create a healthy game environment,
We will also keep you informed about the progress of the event.
Thank you.

priss

Potential Patron
agreed my issue was reWASD program I used for BNS but BDO flagged it as illegal. I really hate PVP side of these games tends to interfere with the PVE players who just want to play the game.

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
why do i still see xincode after maint on eu? i thought u guys said they changed it... does this mean we can still use the patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.