Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
I had to move restore n patch somewhere else to get game to work, so yeah i had to re launch without that exe, this will be fixed ???
PufferFish said:

FYI, the "Restore N' Patch" .exe is now detected by the XING anti-cheat. So you have to patch, then activate the launcher without using that .exe to get it working now.

poodwyns

Potential Patron
This is the 2019/04/10 update. The launcher will say "Failed to patch" and then redownload 3.44GB of PAZ files every time after using resorepless.exe, with or without "Restore N Patch" on. Any fix?

Last edited:

amatera

Potential Patron

Attachments

phw_01_nude_0001-2.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 136

cbzow-sa2fj566.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 136

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
It still works for me. I start the game with the older version of restore 'n patch only when there is a new game update. I wait until patch downloads, then let restore 'n patch apply the patch, then enter the game. After I get into the main menu, before character selection, I quit the game. Then I enter the game with the normal vanilla launcher (until the next update).

Algarvian2001

Potential Patron
Having the remove underwear option causes my resorepless to crash while patching. Disable that and it patches everything else just fine. I'm using the latest of everything.

Resorepless closes itself when it reaches the part shown in the 2nd screenshot.

You guys have any advice?

Edit: So I tried to narrow this down a bit, I guess it has something to do with the Tamer class. I disable tamer only and repsoreless is patching normally now for everything.

Attachments

• repsetting.png
    repsetting.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 138
  • repcrash.png
    repcrash.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Turpins

Potential Patron
Since the update on the 10th of April, I haven't been able to use the mod and have no idea why I can't get it to work and the game will detect a corrupted file when I launch it. Doesn't seem to be any problems other than one file failing to patch, not sure what the file is linked to and I have tried disabling a few things but the result is the same.

Anyone got a clue as to why it may not be working?

Attachments

• 1554967175685.png
    1554967175685.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 143

Vley

Potential Patron
Since the update on the 10th of April, I haven't been able to use the mod and have no idea why I can't get it to work and the game will detect a corrupted file when I launch it. Doesn't seem to be any problems other than one file failing to patch, not sure what the file is linked to and I have tried disabling a few things but the result is the same.

Anyone got a clue as to why it may not be working?

Having at least a theory to be proved, thanks for your first tests.

@In short:
I assume you had the launcher running in the background. The files are in use and cannot be altered at this state. So knowing that the logical consequence would be to prepare the files to change before starting the game launcher. You may want to read the "in long" theory part, if that didn't click yet for you. ;)

@In long: The issue in general

So - in theory, means I didn't have any bans personally with it, but as well don't take any responsibility for random consequences you'd face as some ppl returned here - the order would be (read it through entirely before blindly following):
  1. Set up your preferences in "Resorpless.exe"
  2. Install your customized changes in "Resorpless.exe" (decline the use of Meta injector at this point as suggested by resorpless as the result of successful install process)
  3. Start the game launcher and login, so that you can pass the vanilla patching process 'unharmed'.
  4. Start "Restore N' Patch.exe", but ONLY through the shortcut you created, containing the "-idle" command after target location as tought in this mod's installation tutorial on page one:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle
  5. After the intended CMD-window opened and expects the game process to start, actually hit the PLAY-button and you'd be good to go. If you did everything right, the CMD-window will start going nuts speed technical with mod patching process and close itself afterwards, while your game is starting up.
With that - as mentioned before - I didn't have any crashes or anti-cheat kicks yet. Hopefully it remains that way. Just keep avoiding to release a character editor save with the mod obviously turned on for all to see in the screenshot! Others would eventually report/accuse you as a creator for using a file-altering mod that implements inappropriate content, which could result in a ban.

So with that being said, there's always a friendly... BUT:
As we're all experimenting on this, we have to
collect and share our experiences with that in here, so please give feedback, no matter how it turns out. Potentially informations on this could prevent harm in large user numbers, so it might help others like you, using the mod.

@ UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert
If the above mentioned guide/order does - from your point of view - not work out intentionally/correctly, you may probably understand our issue: The thing we need then, would be a more recent guideline from the mod creators on how and in which order to use the downloaded files
If I understood things wrong: There's too much of a confusion here atm about what does what, what's working, what's crashing and when to launch what before and after the game launcher without triggering either the Anti-Cheat tool halfway ingame or the file re-check the next time we start the game launcher.

For example: The current "Restore N' Patch.exe" seem to have a built-in Meta injector automatism. Without recognizing that you will be running into the auto-started 'Meta injector' bat after you finished the customize-process within "resorpless.exe". Not an expert, but it looks reasonable to me to avoid using the auto-started 'Meta injector' at this point and instead starting the game launcher + the "Restore N' Patch.exe" 'idle'-shortcut, which looks like it does the same thing like the 'Meta injector'.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong, but the result seems to be the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.