Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (37 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
There's still no indication that they're targeting file modifications. XIGNCODE does basically nothing, most of their bans are manual or based on certain logs (in the case of fish bots for example, the rate of perfect catches, pretty obvious when it's 100%).

My mods doesnt work anymore... when i click "start" on the launcher of the game, it just close a few seconds later..... I'm the only one who has this issue? plz share your idea to solve this.

Already answered this...
Haven't looked into it too much, but the crash appears to be caused by the files generated by resorepless to patch gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata

Restore backup through Meta Injector, delete the folder files_to_patch/.resorepless/gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata and patch through Meta Injector again. Running and "installing" through resorepless will regenerate those files so they would have to be removed again before proceeding to patch with Meta Injector.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Has this always been known to the mod creator(s)? Particularly the last sentence.
Capture.PNG

Z

Zelly

Hello, so I've been absent from the game for quite some time and now there is two new characters, so I decided to update the mod, it's still great but I'm noticing the option to use 3D vag/nips just doesn't work on my Lahn ingame, and only her! Any idea why?

I'm doing everything according to the exe except when you have to use the injector, I use the option that is not "let the application choose where to put the files" because when I try to use that one it says it's not recommended, like "since bla bla bla it's REALLY not recommended to use this!" and I'm like "whatever, earlier it said to use the not recommended option" then I let it check files, and it says there will be duplicates and bla bla whatsoever it's not good or something along the lines of "are you SURE you want to use this, it's REALLY REALLY not recommended and it'll make your game and computer and country explode!"... so then I go back and use the recommended option!

Do you think it's what messes up my Lahn? should I use the country exploding option? Thanks!

A

Akka

Im not sure if this the right place, but how can i swap poses from another class? i saw a picture of a dk using the sorc's unique pose. Looks like this Gyazo

juji

Potential Patron
after installation, launcher gets a 600mb patch but it runs into a failure everytime. how do i fix this?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
after installation, launcher gets a 600mb patch but it runs into a failure everytime. how do i fix this?
Insufficient information to suggest a fix.
Did the patch fail to fully download?
If the patch dowload was successfu, did you get an error message. If so, what did the error message say (provide the exact wording) ?
Does the patch work when you do NOT use the mod?

gamerjq

Potential Patron
Has there been an edited Desert Camo? I'v seen the normal one, but not sure about desert, just curious is all >.<

juji

Potential Patron
Insufficient information to suggest a fix.
Did the patch fail to fully download?
If the patch dowload was successfu, did you get an error message. If so, what did the error message say (provide the exact wording) ?
Does the patch work when you do NOT use the mod?
the patch fails to fully download.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
the patch fails to fully download.
Try using a different browser. If that doesn't work, borrow somebody's laptop and go someplace with high speed wifi to download.

EthylButyrate

Potential Patron
Hello, so I've been absent from the game for quite some time and now there is two new characters, so I decided to update the mod, it's still great but I'm noticing the option to use 3D vag/nips just doesn't work on my Lahn ingame, and only her! Any idea why?

I'm doing everything according to the exe except when you have to use the injector, I use the option that is not "let the application choose where to put the files" because when I try to use that one it says it's not recommended, like "since bla bla bla it's REALLY not recommended to use this!" and I'm like "whatever, earlier it said to use the not recommended option" then I let it check files, and it says there will be duplicates and bla bla whatsoever it's not good or something along the lines of "are you SURE you want to use this, it's REALLY REALLY not recommended and it'll make your game and computer and country explode!"... so then I go back and use the recommended option!

Do you think it's what messes up my Lahn? should I use the country exploding option? Thanks!
The reason why it doesn't apply 3D vag/nips to Lahn is because Lahn got released after the last time this mod got an update. It's a real shame that almost a year now since Lahn release and no proper nude mod for the sexiest class. Even more disappointing is the fact that some Asian guy/girl called "Suzu" made a similar mod with an even better 3d vag and it's updated for Lahn but for some reason they also shrunk the boobs, legs and arms (I guess asians don't like thicc women), making her look pretty weird in my opinion. I asked on their post if they could add the original body with just the 3d vag and nips and they repplied with broken english some nonesense about making her skinny because it doesn't affect outfits...??? then saying I should deal with it on F4, but that doesn't help since I had already maxed thighs on my character, so yeah rip Lahn nude mods. You should check the Suzu mod though, you might like it, but it is not made with the resorepless installer in mind so you will need to understand how this mod works to properly drop the files from that mod into the correct folder then running only the injector.

H

Hykilla

Hello, has anyone found a way to remove the underwear from Mystic Banha Costume after you hide the cape? It's a damn briliant costume that if you hide the cape the tights get removed but there is an underwear. if anyone has found a way to do it i'd really appreciate if he shares it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
The reason why it doesn't apply 3D vag/nips to Lahn is because Lahn got released after the last time this mod got an update. It's a real shame that almost a year now since Lahn release and no proper nude mod for the sexiest class. Even more disappointing is the fact that some Asian guy/girl called "Suzu" made a similar mod with an even better 3d vag and it's updated for Lahn but for some reason they also shrunk the boobs, legs and arms (I guess asians don't like thicc women), making her look pretty weird in my opinion. I asked on their post if they could add the original body with just the 3d vag and nips and they repplied with broken english some nonesense about making her skinny because it doesn't affect outfits...??? then saying I should deal with it on F4, but that doesn't help since I had already maxed thighs on my character, so yeah rip Lahn nude mods. You should check the Suzu mod though, you might like it, but it is not made with the resorepless installer in mind so you will need to understand how this mod works to properly drop the files from that mod into the correct folder then running only the injector.
Only think smaller on suzu´s model are the boobs, so when you use the mod with clothes on, the nipples doesn´t go through the clothes. If something else is modified is slightly. As suzu´s told you, modifications were made so skin doesnt go through the outfits.

Anyway here is the mod he didnt linked you to:
Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.