Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
What do you mean exactly, I'm having issues and I'm not very good with this stuff!
I mean, you have to bring up the launcher and patch the game. Then manually activate Meta Injector to re-install the nude patch. Then you have to open the launcher again and not use the "Restore N' Patch".

memekid123

Potential Patron
I mean, you have to bring up the launcher and patch the game. Then manually activate Meta Injector to re-install the nude patch. Then you have to open the launcher again and not use the "Restore N' Patch".
Is this why my game keeps getting to the BDO splash screen then nothing happens right after that or could that just be a totally seperate problem, not qutie sure whats going on with this as it was working earlier.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
FYI, the "Restore N' Patch" .exe is now detected by the XING anti-cheat. So you have to patch, then activate the launcher without using that .exe to get it working now.
Can confirm, you can no longer start the game with Restore N Patch, you can still patch with it but if you start the game, XSign will detect it so you have to use vanilla launcher. Thank goodness mods still work though as seen in the spoiler.

Vexz

Potential Patron
Can confirm, you can no longer start the game with Restore N Patch, you can still patch with it but if you start the game, XSign will detect it so you have to use vanilla launcher. Thank goodness mods still work though as seen in the spoiler.

That's strange because even without the Restore N Patch I cannot launch the game. After that XSign stuff the window opens for a millisecond and then it is gone again. The only way I can make the game run is to run the repair tool. But that means that the mods no longer work. A friend has the exact same problem. Might wanna tell me what you did to make it run?

PinkNyao

Content Creator
That's strange because even without the Restore N Patch I cannot launch the game. After that XSign stuff the window opens for a millisecond and then it is gone again. The only way I can make the game run is to run the repair tool. But that means that the mods no longer work. A friend has the exact same problem. Might wanna tell me what you did to make it run?

I patched the game with Restore N Patch. Then I launched the game with Restore N Patch several times and kept getting the XSign error. After researching and coming here and saw there was an issue, I re-launched the game with the vanilla launcher. Worked like a charm. o:

Vexz

Potential Patron
Maybe I should just keep trying then. I can imagine something with my mod configurations is in conflict with whatever makes the game crash.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Maybe I should just keep trying then. I can imagine something with my mod configurations is in conflict with whatever makes the game crash.

Keep in mind it may be your version of Resorepless as well. I am using 3.6 if you are curious. I haven't updated it since BlackfireBR left. He's the only one I would trust to update it since it was his baby.

Mint

Potential Patron
Are we going to be banned later if kakao make a cheat scan because of today "restore n patch" is detected as anti cheat by shit xigncode ??
Atm the false ban is a big mess so i wld like to be sure that nothing gonna happen, thanks

Last edited:

Vexz

Potential Patron
Ha! I finally got it working.

For other users with this problem - here is what I did:
1. Run the BDOToolkit Installer and uninstall it.
2. Delete all folders and all files in the Paz directory that come with the tools you needed to download to install the nude patch (there are also some dll and config files. Something like "BDOToolkit.1.0.dll.config" and at the end of the list file "Policy.BLABLA" Don't forget them). Now there should be ONLY thousands of PAZ files in this directory and the pad00000.meta.
3. Delete the pad00000.meta.
4. Double check if there are only PAZ files in this directory and nothing else.
5. Run the repair tool for your client through the BDO launcher or steam.
6. Stick to the very first post of this thread and run through all the installation processes again but you can leave out the Restore N Patch because you will no longer need it.
7. Launch the game with the BDO launcher or steam.

adolf102

Potential Patron
Haven't looked into it too much, but the crash appears to be caused by the files generated by resorepless to patch gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata

Restore backup through Meta Injector, delete the folder files_to_patch/.resorepless/gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata and patch through Meta Injector again. Running and "installing" through resorepless will regenerate those files so they would have to be removed again before proceeding to patch with Meta Injector.

That did the trick! No launch crash anymore. Thanks!

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Ha! I finally got it working.

For other users with this problem - here is what I did:
1. Run the BDOToolkit Installer and uninstall it.
2. Delete all folders and all files in the Paz directory that come with the tools you needed to download to install the nude patch (there are also some dll and config files. Something like "BDOToolkit.1.0.dll.config" and at the end of the list file "Policy.BLABLA" Don't forget them). Now there should be ONLY thousands of PAZ files in this directory and the pad00000.meta.
3. Delete the pad00000.meta.
4. Double check if there are only PAZ files in this directory and nothing else.
5. Run the repair tool for your client through the BDO launcher or steam.
6. Stick to the very first post of this thread and run through all the installation processes again but you can leave out the Restore N Patch because you will no longer need it.
7. Launch the game with the BDO launcher or steam.

I had the problem that after it launched and i already logged in to a char it "detected" RnP. I think they changed Xing to start even earlier than it used to so it detects the program for a split second.
However simply repairing the game then using meta injector and run the regular launcher worked for me very well.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
FYI, the "Restore N' Patch" .exe is now detected by the XING anti-cheat. So you have to patch, then activate the launcher without using that .exe to get it working now.
I'll need to check if they just search for the file signature/name or code signature, if it's the former than it could be easily bypassed with a rebuilt version, if it's the latter I'll have to obfuscate the program for future releases, this might trip some antiviruses for being an "untrusted" file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.